Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes but if PBC got lynched as a wolf later, or AM flipped village, you would be IMMEDIATELY lynched for choosing AM over PBC when you were asked to take out PBC.
I took a chance between the two of them and it worked out. But nooooo that's not enough. Fine, lynch me, I'm over it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch bryn
Bc I’m confused, don’t like the lynch, I’ve tried making it make sense after PBC, like what wolfy thing could this be. And the fact that I’m thinking so hard is a bad sign.
 
There's a reason why I always say I'm going to do it and then I pretty much never actually do. It just so rarely accomplishes what people think it is going to accomplish.
You really have to time it so perfectly, and organically, that it's almost impossible to do it intentionally and have it work out in the long run (wink at vet clinic). It's such a known move that the little cred you get isn't worth the loss in numbers most of the time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And why on Earth would you think Bryndy would be a wolf? She just killed PBC per the mods...
But you're sadly mistaken if you think I think she couldn't be a wolf given what just happened. What she just did keeps her from getting my vote for right now, sure. But just because it wouldn't have been the best plan doesn't mean some wolf packs wouldn't try it 😉
 
...can we also look at Skimble and Stagg if Bryndi does flip wolf lol
And why on Earth would you think Bryndy would be a wolf? She just killed PBC per the mods...
I am actually happy with you coming up with your own lynch vote, even if it is me, but I want an explanation with those votes, regardless of who they are for. Please and thanks.

I just saw the "newsflash" and get why now.

I didn't realize that the newsflash didn't confirm that Bryndy was the one who killed PBC because I found this out through a PM where KayDubz let slip that Bryndy was the one who killed her. I realize that sounds bizarre, but here's the interaction:

Me (to a player I'm PM'ing who has been Mod confirmed as village): Why do you think PBC is a wolf? I've got wolf lean on her, but she's not a top suspect. Brief recap is fine since I know you're village.
Kay (who has been randomly interacting with us in the PM's): Because the thread said so.
Me: :yeahright:
Kay: And it was a mod post of breaking news. Bryndy killed PBC, a wolf.
Kay: Read it and weep, doctah Lobstah
Me: Oh nice! I had PBC as wolfy leans, she just wasn't a top choice. So feeling a little better. Gonna have to skip ahead now.
Me: Why is this not appearing on my thread?
Kay: Sporty posted it. It featured a talking fish

So I think Kay accidentally let slip to me that Bryndy was the one who killed PBC because she didn't realize Sporty didn't include that in the post. Which now makes sense to me as why you'd think I'd need to be looked at next if she flips wolf, because how else would I have known that for sure. I am PM'ing with Bryndy, but I'm not noob enough to just take her word on it without better confirmation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just saw the "newsflash" and get why now.

I didn't realize that the newsflash didn't confirm that Bryndy was the one who killed PBC because I found this out through a PM where KayDubz let slip that Bryndy was the one who killed her. I realize that sounds bizarre, but here's the interaction:

Me (to a player I'm PM'ing who has been Mod confirmed as village): Why do you think PBC is a wolf? I've got wolf lean on her, but she's not a top suspect. Brief recap is fine since I know you're village.
Kay (who has been randomly interacting with us in the PM's): Because the thread said so.
Me: :yeahright:
Kay: And it was a mod post of breaking news. Bryndy killed PBC, a wolf.
Kay: Read it and weep, doctah Lobstah
Me: Oh nice! I had PBC as wolfy leans, she just wasn't a top choice. So feeling a little better. Gonna have to skip ahead now.
Me: Why is this not appearing on my thread?
Kay: Sporty posted it. It featured a talking fish

So I think Kay accidentally let slip to me that Bryndy was the one who killed PBC because she didn't realize Sporty didn't include that in the post. Which now makes sense to me as why you'd think I'd need to be looked at next if she flips wolf, because how else would I have known that for sure. I am PM'ing with Bryndy, but I'm not noob enough to just take her word on it without better confirmation.
Seriously? Kaydubs wouldn't even laugh at something in my pm and changed the subject to not imply if I was correct or not. Sketchy
 
I just saw the "newsflash" and get why now.

I didn't realize that the newsflash didn't confirm that Bryndy was the one who killed PBC because I found this out through a PM where KayDubz let slip that Bryndy was the one who killed her. I realize that sounds bizarre, but here's the interaction:

Me (to a player I'm PM'ing who has been Mod confirmed as village): Why do you think PBC is a wolf? I've got wolf lean on her, but she's not a top suspect. Brief recap is fine since I know you're village.
Kay (who has been randomly interacting with us in the PM's): Because the thread said so.
Me: :yeahright:
Kay: And it was a mod post of breaking news. Bryndy killed PBC, a wolf.
Kay: Read it and weep, doctah Lobstah
Me: Oh nice! I had PBC as wolfy leans, she just wasn't a top choice. So feeling a little better. Gonna have to skip ahead now.
Me: Why is this not appearing on my thread?
Kay: Sporty posted it. It featured a talking fish

So I think Kay accidentally let slip to me that Bryndy was the one who killed PBC because she didn't realize Sporty didn't include that in the post. Which now makes sense to me as why you'd think I'd need to be looked at next if she flips wolf, because how else would I have known that for sure. I am PM'ing with Bryndy, but I'm not noob enough to just take her word on it without better confirmation.
like 10 pages behind... catch up stagg catch up 😉
Also new flash we knew was bryn's kill so....
 
@Animal Midwife @Crayola227 @Miranda Senft @CoffeeQuestionMark @SARdoghandler @MixedAnimals77

Any reason y’all are still on the wagon of the person who just took out a wolf?

@Stagg737 @DVMDream @kcoughli @Skimble @bryndiana.jones
Any reason y’all are still on the wagon of someone who’d been vocal about PBC being a wolf?

Because I wasn't around since my last post. This is a very awkward day close time for my life so I'm not always around.

That said, I'm not comfortable lynching moose or am at this point so idk what I would have done had I been here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad