Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
End Night 5

The announcers noticed a great lack of shuffling around last night compared to former nights. As a whole, everyone seemed to sleep a lot more peacefully.

When they woke up, they noticed it.
No one has died

This was a great day for celebration! Someone opened like 500 party balls. Confetti exploded everywhere, and food came crashing out onto the floor in waves. Brunch, anyone?

EWiiU-FoodFight.png

It was only a matter of time until they had to get back to business, though. Wario came tearing through on his motorcycle and ate up all the scraps everyone had left behind. Maybe he won't need to eat 12 dozen eggs for breakfast today.

wario_weakness_by_darkfiremetal-db6sxwr.gif

Note your position on the roster! Things have changed again.​

The Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Melchizedek
3. @WildZoo
6. @allieh8607/@Karabiner13 hydra
7. @MixedAnimals77
8. @dolphin106258
9. @kcoughli
10. @nyanko
12. @LadyOtheFarm
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @CoffeeQuestionMark
16. @genny
19. @Skimble
21. @Stagg737
23. @bryndiana.jones
25. @PippyPony
26. @DVMDream
5. @Crayola227
27. @StayingPositive2017

Dead:
24. Coopah - Sheik, Untrackable wolf
20. johnnaboo - Mewtwo, PMer
13. allieh8607 - Wolf, Bodyguard
4. PrincessButterCup - Zelda, ability seer
22. bryndiana.jones - Little Mac, vig
17. Miranda Senft - Kirby, ability copier
18. Mad Jack
11. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo - Bowser, Framer wolf

smash%2Bgif%2B1.gif

It is now Day 6. Lynch close at 9 PM CST.​

Members don't see this ad.

Tempted to go with paws but for the moment I'm going to trust AM's read there. I would like to hear more from skim and dolphin today.

My brain keeps shorting out on who subbed for who, i know allie subbed for Red, but it was lotf for Elf and bj for glam, yes? Probably want to hear a bit more form bj today too.

lynch skim

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Tempted to go with paws but for the moment I'm going to trust AM's read there. I would like to hear more from skim and dolphin today.

My brain keeps shorting out on who subbed for who, i know allie subbed for Red, but it was lotf for Elf and bj for glam, yes? Probably want to hear a bit more form bj today too.

lynch skim
Those subs are correct

Reactions: 1 user
Thoughts on skimble - I feel like she has been extremely narrow in her focus and it has been entirely on players that other people had already brought up and were already getting heat (moose, jboo, bj, AM). Keeps saying she's catching up but I'm not seeing the fruits of that labor.

I didn’t vote for her, but I also just caught up on 3 pages of the thread. I may have voted for her for the early role reveal, they give me bad feels.
Soft defense of the d1 mixy lynch doesn't sit right with me since there were two wolves on that lynch.
For real, some of you weren’t picking up what coffee was putting down d1?
This post raised the hairs on the back of my neck for some reason. I don't know what it was. It just felt weird.

I was also discussing skimble with pm partners yesterday, ran this vote record yesterday:
skimble vote record:
D1:
Friday 1:39pm joke lynch on me for encouraging 20 questions
D2:
Sat 12:58pm lynch jboo, apply pressure, likes other's reasons after skimming thread
D3:
Sun 5:12pm lynch boo could go for moose also
Sun 8:24pm unlynch boo, lynch moose due to jboo's ability being more likely village
D4:
Monday 7:20pm lynch AM due to weirdness sunday night but she might change

I am on mobile so can't pull quotes. Overall reasons are weak, but my record and feels hasn't been much better on thread vs in my head and PMs so I'm aware of that

For now
####
Lynch skimble
####

Today I'm actually working (yay!) So will look at thread later to see if I want to change

Unofficial :sleep: D6 Lynch Tally

am (1) - kcough
ny (1) - pippy
skim (3) - am, dubz, paws
pippy (1) - dvmd
dubz? (1?) - dvmd?

6/19

Deadline ~11 hours (9pm central/ 10pm eastern)

Pippy PMed me and wanted to let everyone know she has been silenced. I will be doing my best to get her thoughts up on thread today.

Day 1 Lynch Tally Final
RL-KB (1) - DVMD
SAR () -
MA (6) - PBC, jboo, Cray, Coop, Pippy, Elfabeth
bryndy (1) - SAR
Coops () -
genny (1) - BBC/Ferny
BBC
() -
Paws (1) - Skimble
Elfabeth (2) - MOOSE, Nyan
Cray () -
Mel () -
Coffee (4) - Stagg, genny, Glam, MA
PBC (3) - WZ, Paws, Mel
allieh (1) - Coffee
MJ () -
MOOSE (3) - AM, RL-KB, kc
DVMD (1) - dolph

24/27 missing allie, MJ, bryndi

DAY 2 LYNCH TALLY

Elfabeth (1) - Stagg
jboo (6) - Moose, PBC, Skimble, bryndy, Glamm, cray, dolph
Fern/BBC (1) - Elfa
PBC () -
WZ (1) - DVMD
bryndy (2) - nyan, MJ
RL-KB (1) -
Moose (2) - RL-KB, jboo
Coffee () -
AM (1) - SAR
Stagg (1) - BBC
Cray (8) - AM, MA, genny, Pippy, WZ, kc, Paws, Mel

24/26 missing allie, coffee

Day 3 Lynch Tally FINAL:

Stagg (1) - DVMD
WZ (2) - allieh, Pippy
Glamm (1) - WZ
Moose (2) - RL-KB, Jimble
DVMD ()
Bryndy (2) - AM, Stagg
jboo (7) - kcough, dolph, Moose, PBC, MJ, LoTF, Coffee?
SAR (1) - nyan
PBC (6) - Mel, SAR, bryndi, MA, genny, jboo
NY (1) - BBC

23/26 missing paws, cray, glamm

Day 4 Lynch Tally (pre-vig shot)
Bryndy (8) - AM, Cray, Moose, Coffee, SAR, Paws, dolph, Mixy
Paws (1) - Glamm
AM (6) - Stagg, DVMD, Skimble, kcough, Pippy, bryndy
RL-KB (1) - PBC
Stagg (1) - Paws
Nyan () -
PBC (1) - Mel
Moose (1) - RL-KB
MJ (1) - nyan

20/24 missing genny, MJ, Fern, WZ

Final Day 4 Lynch Tally
(post-vig shot)
Bryndy (6) - Cray, Moose, Coffee, SAR, AM, genny
Paws (1) - Glamm
AM (5) - Stagg, DVMD, Skimble, kcough, bryndy
RL-KB () -
Stagg () -
Nyan () -
Moose (5) - RL-KB, Pippy, WZ, Paws, Mel
MJ (2) - nyan, LoTF

19/23 missing MJ, Fern, dolphin, Mixy

Party of Day 5 Lynch Tally:
BBC (16)
- AM, genny, Paws, WZ, kcough, SAR, MA, Coffee, Pippy, Mel, nyan, bryndy, KB-allie, dolp, Skim, LOTF
Paws ()
kcough () -
Glamm aka bryndy () -
AM () -
Coffee () -
Mel (1) - BBC
WZ () -
Sporty (1) - DVMD

18/20 missing Cray, Stagg

Last edited:
From Pippy:

"- I am pissed that I am silenced because I was under the impression the silencer was probably village, and I don't know why they would silence me. Just don't use it. This is a heavy silence ability. It is for a full day and night cycle and I can't even touch the thread at all, not even to like posts. And one of my 2 PM partners has a posting restriction today.

- I want to lynch Jil since I brought up this damn line of inquiry in the first place and now other people are saying what I wanted to say, but I don't totally love that she already has 3 votes. It looks like people are going to go for a wagon on her if this keeps current momentum...I guess I'm not sure that wagon would be wrong. But I do think we should also talk about other people today since yesterday was pretty shot after the BBC info came out, rather than all piling on one person together."

Members don't see this ad :)
"- I am pissed that I am silenced because I was under the impression the silencer was probably village, and I don't know why they would silence me. Just don't use it. This is a heavy silence ability. It is for a full day and night cycle and I can't even touch the thread at all, not even to like posts. And one of my 2 PM partners has a posting restriction today.

And one PM partner
Likes to taunt, tease and isn't
A villager friend

eff it.

Lynch Cray

And one PM partner
Likes to taunt, tease and isn't
A villager friend
Maybe I'm reading into this too much. Are you saying one of Pippy's PM partners isn't village?

I could post in
Flashing red lights, not village
Would not be lynched
Oh don't worry we get it, you troll :p
You're just too entertaining to lynch
dog-walking-funny-with-socks.gif

Reactions: 4 users
How do you feel about Skim and Cray?

I have had both as neutral. Skim has been kinda quiet, but so have Ny and Dolphin, so those three are in the neutral category for me. It's out of character for Cray to be as quiet as she is being, busy or not she is usually one that dominates a lot of the thread. She has been called out now multiple times but has failed to provide anything of substance since Monday. I'm willing to vote here because the longer the silence from Cray continues, the more off it seems.

unlynch AM
lynch Cray

I have had both as neutral. Skim has been kinda quiet, but so have Ny and Dolphin, so those three are in the neutral category for me. It's out of character for Cray to be as quiet as she is being, busy or not she is usually one that dominates a lot of the thread. She has been called out now multiple times but has failed to provide anything of substance since Monday. I'm willing to vote here because the longer the silence from Cray continues, the more off it seems.

unlynch AM
lynch Cray
Why the sudden change of heart about AM?

Why the sudden change of heart about AM?
I haven't changed my mind about how AM has still been acting weird af imo, the thing that bothers me the most about her right now is how she didn't move her vote off of me after I vig killed PBC. I've been trying to sort out the reasons why she would keep her vote on me, but the only things I can come up with are non-village and if either Skim or Cray goes down today I would rather see Cray go down. So AM is still either wolf or third party in my opinion.

I haven't changed my mind about how AM has still been acting weird af imo, the thing that bothers me the most about her right now is how she didn't move her vote off of me after I vig killed PBC. I've been trying to sort out the reasons why she would keep her vote on me, but the only things I can come up with are non-village and if either Skim or Cray goes down today I would rather see Cray go down. So AM is still either wolf or third party in my opinion.
Why do you want Cray over Skim to go down?

Why do you want Cray over Skim to go down?
I said why above, but I have played with Cray a few times and know this silence from her to be out of character. I don't know Skim as well, but if I had these two as neutral, then I need to go off of what I know of them, and I have played with Cray much more.

So instead of voting for the person you are most sure is non-village, you're going with someone who you have had as neutral, just because other people are voting for her?

So instead of voting for the person you are most sure is non-village, you're going with someone who you have had as neutral, just because other people are voting for her?

Cray not contributing to the thread pushes her out of neutral. She hasn't posted actual content since Monday, and claimed she would catch up and post her thoughts. She has been tagged now multiple times by multiple people to get her attention and it's been over 12 hours since she said she was catching up, and hasn't posted a single read. That is why I am voting for her. AM's voting patten seems like her village self, her voting for me post-vig shot does not.

The voice in my head has some thoughts about Skim-

It has definitely been a wolf ability though I think it’s more often village.

Unlynch boo

Lynch moose
This is what I'm seeing on the almost pbc lynch. Doesn't make sense as moose had a soft vouch from genny. Yet skim was willing to trust jboo's role. And she doesn't even mention pbc. This is at the start of the swing to pbc

I’d really like to know more about this as she’s pretty sketch in my book. AM and bj are high on that list too.

Lynch am

Mostly due to the weirdness last night. I’m still catching up on thread though, so maybe this will change.
and then there's this. Doesn't go back to her moose vote and still doesn't mention pbc

I seriously don’t understand why people are still voting bj, wtf is going on right now? In any other game this would be a pretty clearing move.
Then after bryndy's shot, she makes this comment but doesn't really try to swing it to am who she is on. Her only other comment after the shot was to stagg about needing to stop tunneling dvmd's hydra comment

A little late to the party, as usual, but

Lynch bbc

I also still have eyes on AM and others who voted bj yesterday AFTER she proved her ability by killing a wolf! :wtf:
she has time to post this and another post but doesn't do much else. Why not try and get some questions answered and keep the conversation going? She was around later

So who thinks I can gets this baby from my lap to the crib? Everybody cross your damn fingers, I wanna go to bed
I wish you all of the luck. Every last damn bit. It us the best and worst game. You lose, and you try to convince yourself that more baby snuggles is a desired thing... until it is.

Or until you wet yourself or die of hunger or thirst

Has anyone been keeping track of roster movement each night?

I do agree that some of skim's stuff has been sketchy and could go there particularly her as usual lynch BBC comment. However I would most like to hear more from @SARdoghandler they've been relatively quiet.
Glam now bryn was making alot of sense which kinda makes me wonder actual logic or wolf going well duh to village.
Did I miss it? Did we ever figure out why WZ was also with moose and BBC?

The voice in my head has some thoughts about Skim-

This is what I'm seeing on the almost pbc lynch. Doesn't make sense as moose had a soft vouch from genny. Yet skim was willing to trust jboo's role. And she doesn't even mention pbc. This is at the start of the swing to pbc

and then there's this. Doesn't go back to her moose vote and still doesn't mention pbc

Then after bryndy's shot, she makes this comment but doesn't really try to swing it to am who she is on. Her only other comment after the shot was to stagg about needing to stop tunneling dvmd's hydra comment

she has time to post this and another post but doesn't do much else. Why not try and get some questions answered and keep the conversation going? She was around later
I was wondering what sketchy stuff Skimble said other than just being more quiet. Thanks for posting this, I agree after rereading this part of the thread it does give sketch feels.

Has anyone been keeping track of roster movement each night?
Yes, from my pm with AM:
Roster changes updated

1 MJ up to wz, mixy to original location after rez
2 PBc between me and dvmd, crayola bottom of list(cutting us off) after rez
3 me under cray after I requested to be moved back to next to you
4 kb/Alli between me and cray
5 kb/Alli back between mixy and WZ

edited to remove weird quote of mine that i dont know why it posted

It has definitely been a wolf ability though I think it’s more often village.

Unlynch boo

Lynch moose
This quote was in reference to PMing? And Skimble was Jil? I think I mentioned my experience with Jil and PMing...
@LadyOtheFarm thoughts on Skimble?
The thing above has been driving me crazy since the first hour I took over. I have little things reminding me of wolf Jil... but nothing that makes me sure.