Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I saw people looking for thoughts from me today, so I'll attempt to provide some. I play a very loose game so honestly most of my play is based on feels. I've been getting on so scattered through the day that when I catch up, all the questions I've wanted to ask as I read are already asked. So apologies that I've not been playing well this time around - I do much better when I can low level lurk through the day.

I've tried to arrange people I feel are village vs people I feel are wolf, with some reasons for wolfs. No consideration given to converts at this time, though I can appreciate the arguments made to keep an eye on Cray. I agree that lately they've seemed somewhat more absent.

AM, Pippy, Coffee, Mel, Dubz are my more-village feels right now. This is why I keep saying I'm not feeling an AM lynch

Slight village lean on lotf, and stagg.

I keep forgetting dolphin is playing (sorry dolphin) and I feel like that is a bit out of character for them? Makes me eh a bit but the same could be said for me.

Nyanko could just be normal villager busy self. But also good at this as a wolf from what I have seen and heard.

DVMD is an egg that needs cracking. I would rather not keep her around for the lulz like it seems a lot want to. I think this is more just that she is liked, but not overly helpful for village.

Arguments have been made against paws and skimble. I don't really have them either way on my sheet, which surprises me because I think I pegged paws as village lean like d1 and every day thereafter lastgame (though I could be thinking of someone else). So thinking back how she's another player I've almost forgotten... Could get behind that. Can see the arguments for Skimble too, but don't really have anything to add.

Anyone else I didnt mention I don't have good reads on. I'd be willing to go for anyone outside of my village reads at this point.

Eta: sorry for all the tags in the original post. I quoted the roster to help me organize my thoughts and forgot it at the bottom. Oops :oops:

I don't think it's Paws that you're thinking of because she died N1 last game. dolphin was kind of lurky the last time too so I'm not that concerned there. Especially given her attitude to lynches this game seem very genuine. Skim, on the other hand, seems out of her range that I'm used to.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think it's Paws that you're thinking of because she died N1 last game. dolphin was kind of lurky the last time too so I'm not that concerned there. Skim seems out of her range that I'm used to though.

Thanks. My memory is awful haha. Amazing I survive vet school. It may just be that I pegged her strong village d1 and extrapolated that in my mind for every day she was dead. After all, dead villager can only make me think village every day, right? :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think today I'll
###lynch Bryn###
Not for her play since subbing but for glamms gave me the most feels. I can see the skimble vote and can go there if need be but I didn't see her sketch until others pointed it out. I'm with Allie as far as AM kinda not being helpful currently but have her as village. Also agree that quieter people might be the way to go after today. We will see how everything goes. Hope Genny gets back on to answer if it's just feels or if she has something more concrete on her lynch that affirms my feels at this point.

Out doing stuff. Not skimmed thread
DVMD has been wolf-hunting and entertaining. Let’s not lynch there until she gets malignant.
Looked at Skmble’s voting record. Not impressed. Can’t tell if it’s her being busy or her being wolfy.
I’d be okay seeing her lynched, but I think Cray needs to be lynch for clearly realizing I’ve got her dead to rights yet again and ghosting the thread in order to try and get village to forget about her.

AM I’m hydrating
*ducks and covers*

Reactions: 1 user
DVMD has been wolf-hunting and entertaining. Let’s not lynch there until she gets malignant.
Looked at Skmble’s voting record. Not impressed. Can’t tell if it’s her being busy or her being wolfy.
I’d be okay seeing her lynched, but I think Cray needs to be lynch for clearly realizing I’ve got her dead to rights yet again and ghosting the thread in order to try and get village to forget about her.

AM I’m hydrating
*ducks and covers*

...Are you converting?!

Reactions: 2 users
I think today I'll
###lynch Bryn###
Not for her play since subbing but for glamms gave me the most feels. I can see the skimble vote and can go there if need be but I didn't see her sketch until others pointed it out. I'm with Allie as far as AM kinda not being helpful currently but have her as village. Also agree that quieter people might be the way to go after today. We will see how everything goes. Hope Genny gets back on to answer if it's just feels or if she has something more concrete on her lynch that affirms my feels at this point.
I skimmed this post and completely missed that you had mentioned me the first time. Tags help. No, it's just feels, mostly for Glammyre rather than BJ.

Unofficial :sleep: D6 Lynch Tally

am (2) - kcough, Skim
ny (1) - pippy
skim (5) - am, dubz, paws, Coffee?, LOTF
pippy (1) - dvmd
dubz? (1?) - dvmd?
Cray (2) - Mel, bryndy
bryndy (2) - genny, Mixy

13/19

Deadline ~1.5 hours (9pm central/ 10pm eastern)

I think today I'll
###lynch Bryn###
I can't really comment on her thoughts unfortunately, she didn't share them on her/my role PM :shrug:

Members don't see this ad :)
Is DVMD not the last wolf? I haven't been reading her language posts.

AM I’m hydrating
*ducks and covers*

Is THIS supposed to be code? :eek:
Although wouldn't it be funny if DVMD was the last wolf and yet ya'll want to keep her around for the lulz :laugh:

Not saying I think that, but would be an interesting wolf strategy haha

I'm taking inspiration

i'm the post restrictor and i'm village. i didn't do DVMD's weird post restriction thing in the middle of the day, i think she was just being weird. but the pokemon and the fox mccloud and haiku were me. so why does one of the silencer or post restrictor "have" to be a wolf again?

i'm the post restrictor and i'm village. i didn't do DVMD's weird post restriction thing in the middle of the day, i think she was just being weird. but the pokemon and the fox mccloud and haiku were me. so why does one of the silencer or post restrictor "have" to be a wolf again?
When was there a haiku??

Re: inconsistencies. Was airing out a theory.

Take a look back at the day I was asking BBC for her reads.
Seriously? I never ever read any of d2 because of my schedule and the shear volume of posting, why can’t you just answer the question instead of asking me to look back when I’ve told you I’ve been too busy?

Why not Coffee? or Pippy? Why are the rezzed players lower? And it's interesting that you haven't reevaluated me and straight up ignored my question yesterday. What question did I miss?
Pippy claimed rezzer, we’ve got two rezzed players. Likely pip is village. Why do I need to explain that to you? Seems pretty obvious what role coffee is claiming too, and unless he was converted on one of the nights he was claimed to be attacked, I’m inclined to believe him. As far as the rezzed players, please see comment about Pippy above.

What question of yours did I miss yesterday? I didn’t ignore it, just don’t recall seeing it at all, or I find your line of questioning annoyingly obtuse sometimes, for example the whole issue of not wanting to vote the same way as people you find sketch. Those types of questions don’t catch wolves.

I asked why you stayed on the bj lynch and have yet to see you answer that question.
I can't talk myself out of it and she is sitting closer to wuff than village. Even the busy claim to avoid defending.

Lynch Skimble
It’s not a claim it’s legit. I would NEVER intentionally ghost as a wolf. I find that to be lazy play and it’s something that really bothers me when others do it (intentional ghosting I mean, not just legit being busy.)

Seriously? I never ever read any of d2 because of my schedule and the shear volume of posting, why can’t you just answer the question instead of asking me to look back when I’ve told you I’ve been too busy?

Well, you can also just ISO BBC. She didn't post much.

Pippy claimed rezzer, we’ve got two rezzed players. Likely pip is village. Why do I need to explain that to you? Seems pretty obvious what role coffee is claiming too, and unless he was converted on one of the nights he was claimed to be attacked, I’m inclined to believe him. As far as the rezzed players, please see comment about Pippy above.

Have players ever been rezzed as a wolf? Have you ever seen a wolf rezzer?

What question of yours did I miss yesterday? I didn’t ignore it, just don’t recall seeing it at all, or I find your line of questioning annoyingly obtuse sometimes, for example the whole issue of not wanting to vote the same way as people you find sketch. Those types of questions don’t catch wolves.

I said, did I buss three wolves?

I asked why you stayed on the bj lynch and have yet to see you answer that question.

I have answered it before, but I'll quote my color coded tally and let you see why I was still on it again.

Final Day 4 Lynch Tally (post-vig shot)
Bryndy (6) - Cray, Moose, Coffee, SAR, AM, genny
Paws (1) - Glamm
AM (5) - Stagg, DVMD, Skimble, kcough, bryndy
RL-KB () -
Stagg () -
Nyan () -
Moose (5) - RL-KB, Pippy, WZ, Paws, Mel
MJ (2) - nyan, LoTF

@Skimble

You could maybe PM someone who is super gullible and sometimes vouches for people even when she knows she shouldn't. Or you could just give up.
I replied to your pm if that is what you are referring to, but I also never thought of you as super gullible.

Oh, btw, genny tracked me interacting with her, and she was completely unharmed, so.. there is that.

Well, you can also just ISO BBC. She didn't post much.
Could you stop being an a$$ and just answer the question instead of making me look for it?

Have players ever been rezzed as a wolf? Have you ever seen a wolf rezzer?
so you think me, pip, cray and Mixy are all wolves? Why aren’t you voting for any of the others then?

I said, did I buss three wolves?
Was that question even directed at me originally? I didn’t think it was. Could you have? Yeah, do I think you are taking credit for bussing that didn’t really happen? Yup.

I have answered it before, but I'll quote my color coded tally and let you see why I was still on it again.
I still don’t get it.

More murdering? :thinking:
Yes, in the next 36 min I will murder the remaining wolves, plus all idiot villagers and win the game for myself.