Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought she already had made a case for cray
She did, when she said Cray was jumping to defend DVMD.

Alright. I have to go to bed and won't be up before lynch close. Yes I'm a wee bit more salty and annoyed when on nights so take that how you will. Personally I'd rather not get lynched, but people seem hung up on my DVMD statement and I think village is wasting time there. If you all insist on lynching me at least do it on a day when I can answer questions, etc. but that won't be until Sunday becasue work- IRL excuses-so meh. My thoughts currently before I get up for work in less than 8 hours.

Paws was a fun vote, but apparrently I'm not allowed to have any fun according to PBC since she was not a fan of my joking with AM. Cray was quick to jump to DVMD's defense-this concerns me most because we always tell players not to defend for other players and she did exactly that. However, it seems acceptable because she is using "meta." Not an excuse. I'm calling B.S. on it, maybe I'm wrong, but DVMD is an experienced player and doesn't need others comming to her rescue. DVMD's response seemed fine to me so currently neutral there. PBC also jumped my case over a small note using Cray's lead-I don't like it. I could see them being wolves to gain credit for defending DVMD if/when she goes down. Therefore, PBC is also leaning wolfy to me currently, as in addition to the above, it's an easy call out to say " too many fluffy posts!" when I made one "strategy" post if you will.
For today and it's not gonna change before lynch close.
Unlynch Paws
Lynch Crayons

If you all have any more indepth questions I pmed with my partners so do what you want.

And then has snark for people voting her:

My bad-thought lynch close was 5pm cst. Apparently thats night close. Love that jboo is riding the easy train yet again...seems like her classic wolf imo. Cray voting me after me voting her typical. Glad glam and am have some reservations. Come on WZ and coop let's not go down this road.

Regardless I really am going to work soon so I don't have time to convince you all it was innocent and I'm village. I already revealed to my pm partners earlier because I figured you all would freak out. I'm olimar. I'm a self jailer. Assuming order of operations and normal wolf mechanics lynch is the only way I can die. Let me live through tonight and prove it to someone. Or don't.

Some don't see cray which is fine I have a very wifom idea that if * my memory serves me correctly when she's wolf she calls me one on D1 like 90% of the time. I haven't had time to verify my memory though so whatever.

BTW I'm in the camp of at least letting the noobs live to play a day imo.

For anyone questioning my pissy defensive play I'm pretty sure I was also on nights in whisk so do what you want.

Peace guys. Good playing AM and Glam!

I still say lack of effort before role reveal. Her reveal was 10 hours after her most recent post, and she had almost an hour free to be on the thread. I'm still saying it was a quick jump to revealing.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay y'all, it's freaking Day 1 and I mentioned before the game even started that I would be busy until July 8th as I'm driving all day tomorrow and packing up today. But as Dubz said everyone has lives lol.

Lynch Elfabeth

because, although you're a noob, it's a great strategy as a noob to declare that because you're a noob you're going to bandwagon and, therefore, go under the radar. You deserve to live another day in my opinion and based on the current votes I don't believe you'll get lynched, but I don't believe mixy is giving off wolfy vibes because tbh (sorry mixy) she always gives off vibes and she's almost never a wolf. I don't want to not vote for anybody, but I want it on the record that I dislike first day votes (as I'm sure most people do). So, there!
tenor.gif

Fair enough, but as I said, life happens and I was babysitting

Okay, somewhat catching up. To address concerns I saw about me in no particular order:

I said I might not be back before lynch close so early because I was at a pig barn all day. Shower in, shower out means you don't get contact with the outside world. Doesn't matter, but it is a legit reason.

Re: my posting sounding wolfy. That's apparently my normal as others have pointed out. I was amazed last game when everyone pegged me as strong village because that is so not normal. As to posting style, I have fun in ww. I don't crazy analyze. I don't make spreadsheets. I go off my gut and try to have fun while doing it. Yes, this means I **** post often when I see the opportunity.

Nothing has been crazy pinging my radar yet today as most arguing feels very village on village to me. Idk yet what to make of Mixy's role reveal. I hate that it came out on D1 so early but meh. Choices.

I found it interesting my "noob" vote (which wasn't aimed at a noob because otherwise redlauren would be included. It was aimed purely at usernames I don't recognize so I have not interacted with them before or read threads with them before, ww or not) was called out and Coops initial declared noob vote wasn't. May not be any wolfiness on that, but just a note that stood out to me.

To be fair, and I don't know if you meant me, but I did explain that yes, I saw DVMD and Coop's votes for noobs, and that no, I don't like them, but yes, it fits their meta. Hence why I let it essentially slide despite noting it as something I don't like for various reasons.

You were singled out in my book for reasons I stated, I thought you were noob. Mel's point and the rest of what happened took the wind out of my sails about your vote and my own on you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was referencing at that exact moment when I left after I unlynched (which is was AM was referring to when she voted for me). It was a last minute appointment and they called me in a panic (I live 15 mins away).

Things I do not care about in the context of a WW game: whether or not people were packing vs babysitting vs going to the grocery store vs establishing world peace

Reactions: 7 users
Isn't MA role reveal a bit silly to prove she's village? She could be, we won't know because if she is telling truth the wolves likely won't touch her tonight. Villagers may not either.

Depending on what wolf she is, we might not find out tomorrow if she lives through this lynch.

Regardless, she's now an egg to crack.

Isn't MA role reveal a bit silly to prove she's village? She could be, we won't know because if she is telling truth the wolves likely won't touch her tonight. Villagers may not either.

Depending on what wolf she is, we might not find out tomorrow if she lives through this lynch.

Regardless, she's now an egg to crack.

What's with the bolded?

Reactions: 2 users
Unlynch Coffee?
Lynch PBC

I still want answers/analysis from Coffee?

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1 Lynch Tally Final
RL-KB (1) - DVMD
SAR () -
MA (6) - PBC, jboo, Cray, Coop, Pippy, Elfabeth
bryndy (1) - SAR
Coops () -
genny (1) - BBC/Ferny
BBC () -
Paws (1) - Skimble
Elfabeth (2) - MOOSE, Nyan
Cray () -
Mel () -
Coffee (4) - Stagg, genny, Glam, MA
PBC (2) - WZ, Paws, Mel
allieh (1) - Coffee
MJ () -
MOOSE (3) - AM, RL-KB, kc
DVMD (1) - dolph

24/27

Check your votes!

Day 1 Lynch Tally Final
RL-KB (1) - DVMD
SAR () -
MA (6) - PBC, jboo, Cray, Coop, Pippy, Elfabeth
bryndy (1) - SAR
Coops () -
genny (1) - BBC/Ferny
BBC () -
Paws (1) - Skimble
Elfabeth (2) - MOOSE, Nyan
Cray () -
Mel () -
Coffee (4) - Stagg, genny, Glam, MA
PBC (2) - WZ, Paws, Mel
allieh (1) - Coffee
MJ () -
MOOSE (3) - AM, RL-KB, kc
DVMD (1) - dolph

24/27

Check your votes!
Who are we missing?

Status quo. I love her leave her alone. She's a fantastic player to have around.

I love AM too, and I've always said her style is really really good play. That said, the flavor of how she uses her questions is what we have to use. The fact she's asking lots of good ones is null tell because she always does that.

Where I quoted SAR is where I left off my PbPa and started skimming cuz deadline, only replying to those who quoted me. I expect to catch up more later. I sat in this parking lot on my mobile sooooo long

End Day 1

Players piled onto Final Destination. The stage dimmed and began moving: slowly at first, but quickly accelerating until it was hurtling through space and time itself. Jabs were made between friends, but vicious competition soon came across the stage like a heavy blanket. It became uncomfortably heated for many players who spent more time fighting off others than making attacks of their own.

tumblr_nwh6xype0f1r4yxpso1_500.gif

The sun set behind the battle, and the spectators waited with bated breath to see who would first fall to the bottomless pit below. They cheered with each good attack and gasped at each near-miss.

Players began to prepare for their first night. They backed out of the brawl for a moment, and the camera settled on Captain Olimar, who climbed into the S.S. Dolphin for the night. Earth is a dangerous place for a Hocotian, with the abundance of Oxygen in the atmosphere…. Certainly much too dangerous to spend the night.

The SS Dolphin blasted off the stage, and Olimar guided it towards space. Unfortunately, he realized all too late that the lynch mob below had tampered with his ship. Sirens began blaring; red lights flashed everywhere.

EFnlqaJ.gif

He scrambled to fix what he could, but it was all for naught. The engine failed and he felt his inertia slow. Just as quickly as the ship had gone up, it came right back down. The spectators and competitors alike watched in horror as the S.S. Dolphin smashed to its demise back down onto the stage.

Olimar.gif

Fire engulfed the crash site. No one spoke a word, but everyone knew. The bold and brave Captain Olimar was no more.
Dead is @MixedAnimals77, Captain Olimar, a villager who would leave the planet every night and become immune to night actions.

The Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Melchizedek
3. @WildZoo
4. @PrincessButterCup
5. @Crayola227
6. @RedLauren/@Karabiner13 hydra
8. @dolphin106258
9. @kcoughli
10. @nyanko
11. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
12. @Elfabeth
13. @allieh8607
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @CoffeeQuestionMark
16. @genny
17. @Miranda Senft
18. @Mad Jack
19. @Skimble
20. @johnnaboo
21. @Stagg737
22. @bryndiana.jones
23. @Glammyre
24. @Coopah
25. @Pippy
26. @DVMDream
27. @StayingPositive2017

Dead:
7. @MixedAnimals77 - Olimar, Commuter

Last edited:
No, I definitely didn't post the write-up in the wrong thread at first.

It is now Night 1.
Get in your night actions by 5 AM CST! Early submissions appreciated.

Reactions: 6 users
Things I do not care about in the context of a WW game: whether or not people were packing vs babysitting vs going to the grocery store vs establishing world peace

Clearly world peace.
Do you care if people are campaigning for harsher punishment for parole violators? And world peace?

Really? D1 and y'all thought mixy was sketch enough to stick with despite a verifiable ability claim? Alrighty. Little early to be making omelettes if you ask me.
I didn’t vote for her, but I also just caught up on 3 pages of the thread. I may have voted for her for the early role reveal, they give me bad feels.

I didn’t vote for her, but I also just caught up on 3 pages of the thread. I may have voted for her for the early role reveal, they give me bad feels.

Why did you stay on Paws?

Aren't omelettes typically a breakfast food?

I don't know about you, but if I don't eat something in the morning my blood sugar drops like woah

I can't handle omelettes in the morning strangely enough. Always make me feel ill.

Damn, just got home and didn't realize the game had actually started. Being an intern is rough affffff

Reactions: 9 users
Today was full of **** and that **** was on fire. I'll catch up later tonight if my body stops screaming in pain otherwise it'll be tomorrow.

I've never had a euthanasia go as awful as the two today.

You seem like your normal questioning self
Mel seems like his normal self as well
Dubz is a bit quiet but I'm not too concerned
PBC seems a bit defensive but to be voted on the first day makes you so so I'm eh
I'm always suspicious of Cray just based on her meta so I'm keeping my eye on her
RL-KB is a dangerous hybrid since RL is a noob and can claim as such and KB is such an experienced player and, having wolfed with her recently, she's excellent at directing people
I don't agree with the Mixy vote as she sounds normal
I think allie is a bit defensive, but again, she got lynched last time for being quiet so I'm willing to give her a day
SAR seems suspicious
Jboo is kinda setting off my radar but I just wolfed with her last game and she was less active that game
Paws seems normal as well
I haven't played with a lot of the people here so this is what I've got so far.

I'm sad I got left out :(

Reactions: 1 users
Just catching up again so my general thoughts from today:

Cray has been giving me feels and some of her early comments confused me, but logic is telling me that she's within her meta/norm so going to wait for a better read.
I feel like AM has been pushing the 20 Q's hard for day one, but maybe that's normal as I've only played 1 game with her.
I'm not sure how I feel about Moose, but she's giving me some feels and she seems weird today.
Dubz seems more quiet than usual, but D1 so not going to read into that too much yet.
SAR seems like the same SAR as Colorado, so not much there.
I like that Dolphin is saying more this game, and I like the contributions she's made so far.
PBC's giving me feels and some of the arguments she's making are confusing me.
Haven't played/seen Coopah or DVMD play much, so idk where I'm at with them.
Not really sure how to read the hydra right now, but keeping an eye out.
Would like some actual thoughts from Elf and not just a bandwagon vote, especially if they are actually checking in.
Would like to hear more from everyone else.
@bryndiana.jones , you there?

Who is BBC?

My top choices right now are PBC and Cray because their logic seemed strange to me at some points, but for now

Contingency Lynch Elf because I'd like some actual game commentary. Likely won't be on until tomorrow afternoon since tomorrow will be our baptism by fire (me and another intern are running our floor, no seniors residents), but I'll try and get caught up well before lynch rolls around.

Reactions: 1 users