Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am surprised you seered me because I don’t remember getting notified. I figured you would know I was village by the fact that you weren’t dead after N2, lol.

Wait. Hang on a second. That's an error. I switched last second. I never seered you because Paws and I decided Moose already did.

My pm is a bit messy.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Wait. Hang on a second. That's an error. I switched last second. I never seered you because Paws and I decided Moose already did.

My pm is a bit messy.
Moose was really transparent with me from very early on. She role revealed early and gave me enough info to guess coffee’s role. Very lucky I wasn’t a wolf. I actually didn’t want her to lick you because I was reading her as wolf at that point based on how easily she was giving up info.

Reactions: 3 users
Moose was really transparent with me from very early on. She role revealed early and gave me enough info to guess coffee’s role. Very lucky I wasn’t a wolf. I actually didn’t want her to lick you because I was reading her as wolf at that point based on how easily she was giving up info.

Well, her situation went better then all my noob revealing adventures. :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users
I also wasn't notified of your tracking (though I thought it had happened based on your questions on thread). So it seems like notifications weren't consistent.
Yeah, I was trying to figure out why you did two things that night since both seemed like unrelated abilities. Now it makes sense because they were.

Reactions: 2 users
Because it was my favorite: me after cheezit said the only thing that convinced him was that I said I had been seered and nobody was voting for me
I figured ;)
smoosh.gif

Reactions: 4 users
She didn't lick you before doing all that? :smack:

Reactions: 1 users

My pm is a bit messy.

Sameeee
I went back and forth til the very end because she I swear it seemed like she was fishing to see if I could protect myself and way too easily trusted genny

In the end, that is the reason I didn't protect her the night I died, because the previous night I asked SAR to send AM a message to have her checked out (not knowing she already was) and protecting her would've voided that :oops:

Sameeee
I went back and forth til the very end because she I swear it seemed like she was fishing to see if I could protect myself and way too easily trusted genny

In the end, that is the reason I didn't protect her the night I died, because the previous night I asked SAR to send AM a message to have her checked out (not knowing she already was) :oops:

She actually wasn't though because I somehow got blocked the first time.

Nope I genuinely was confused about her. I didn’t know she was seer until yesterday or the day before I think :laugh:

I find it really funny that the people directly pming with AM didn't know she was a seer while Moose, genny, coffee, and I were all overanalyzing her lynch arguments because we knew she was the seer. Hahah

Reactions: 7 users
I find it really funny that the people directly pming with AM didn't know she was a seer while Moose, genny, coffee, and I were all overanalyzing her lynch arguments because we knew she was the seer. Hahah
This also gave us serious doubt because we were like "why are none of her PM partners going with her on this one?"

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, keep your role to yourself forever. Join the dark side.
Just to comment on this, even after I realized the wolves knew my role I kept it to myself for a while. And it literally didn't matter at all if people knew I was the silencer but I held onto that too. Old habits lol

It makes that vote flip that Mel did based off something I said even more confusing. I thought for sure he knew AM seered him, and knew that I knew that.

Oh @SportPonies @kaydubs I also wanted to ask about the silencing discrepancy, because BBC posted the night after she was silenced, but pip wasn't able to
And did MJ just never silence anyone else? I figured he'd been forgetting to put in an action

Just to comment on this, even after I realized the wolves knew my role I kept it to myself for a while. And it literally didn't matter at all if people knew I was the silencer but I held onto that too. Old habits lol
And it turns out that the wolves who tried to kill me the first time DIDNT know my role and I role revealed before they were merged lol

It makes that vote flip that Mel did based off something I said even more confusing. I thought for sure he knew AM seered him, and knew that I knew that.
You mean when you said this?
I feel like a lot of people are getting huffy about AM, but I'm not that concerned. Especially if Mel isn't concerned. You know why.
I thought you were trusting me to read AM correctly.

You mean when you said this?

I thought you were trusting me to read AM correctly.
Partly yes. But also I was expecting AM to role reveal somewhat after she seered you to have someone to pass info to.

ETA: and I had tracked her the night before, assuming she would get some sort of notification. I made a lot of assumptions.

Re: The Adventures of Wild Axolotl
I'm not sure if the Disney theme was intentional on cheezit's end but it was on mine until I ran out of Disney gifs

For a while there every post had a Nigel gif attached and I'm pretty sure the mods thought we had lost it :laugh:

It was a smashing good time
View attachment 237115
Adventures of Wild Axolotl pt2
Are you having a SMASHING good time?
nigel-thornberry-gif-meg-hercules.gif
You know me, I’ll take any excuse to antagonize Pippy haha

........................................wtf are you two doing.......
I don't know what you're talking about.
tumblr_mwuy3kO53V1si6c0fo3_400.gif

-1 million points from both of you.
You're talking nonsense KD
tumblr_lyuo41bCzh1qblg50o1_500.gif

Dearest Dubz,
I understand getting your wires crossed. It happens to me too.
But you're making my head hurt.
so stop.
Warmest wishes,
Cheesy Dick
picgifs-nigel-thornberry-291889.gif

abe6e502f2cae9f5ec16f67e743be91a.gif

The only thing that convinced me was you said you’d been seered and no one has voted for you today :p

Reactions: 5 users
I knew she was seer. She told me and hadn't even checked me first. It freaked me out that she would reveal without knowing my affiliation

Reactions: 1 users
Oh, I owe you guys real life Epona pics. (His name is Link, he just does a great Epona cosplay).

Hold on, I will post them here. No quotes please, they will come down shortly.

Edit: bye bye cute pony pics

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
So pretty! He reminds me of a toasted breadroll.

So pretty! He reminds me of a toasted breadroll.
He is about as fat right now as a pony who ate 5,000lbs worth of toasted breadrolls, so maybe he's just turning into one

(Literally like 8.5/9 BCS. It's kind of horrifying. I didn't have anything to do with it, I promise. I hadn't seen him in 3+ years until last night)

(
...never mind that he was also just as fat at times back when I had him. Tooooo many molasses cookies. he's just so cute, and so persuasive.)

This was probably my worst game ever. :p Thanks mods!

I loved faction games but the wolf-on-wolf action here mayyyybe turned me off a little. Skim and I would have taken out half our numbers if mods hadn't intervened. What are the odds. :laugh:

@CoffeeQuestionMark what were the limitations of your role?

This was probably my worst game ever. :p Thanks mods!

I loved faction games but the wolf-on-wolf action here mayyyybe turned me off a little. Skim and I would have taken out half our numbers if mods hadn't intervened. What are the odds. :laugh:

@CoffeeQuestionMark what were the limitations of your role?
The only limitation was I could only protect myself every other night

I tried to make it seem like I couldn't protect myself, hence why moose and I traded protections that night

Last edited: