Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The only evidence we had of two packs was coop's death, which makes sense since they were combined early on. I think it worked out better for us not to believe BBC lol

Members don't see this ad.

And the silencing was ****ing annoying.

AND I got post restricted twice.

Pick on someone else next time, guys. I was village, other people were dominating the thread even more, it was irritating.
I told you I wasn’t the muffler but since you insisted I was, I figured I might as well give you the flower restriction when I got an item. :p
Boo nevermind, mods stole my thunder. I went total MadZoo after MJ died lol
*cough* co-dependent *cough*
:)

I actually thought PBC was sketch and I thought there'd be 2 packs but I had no idea she was a wolf! I also was super bitter about Mel claiming he knew it was a wolf/wolf and pip for that matter just taking it as a fact when BBC told you guys the truth :laugh:
Sorry you didn’t get to play longer Coops :(

Mods is it possible to see wolf chats I’m curious what was going on haha

Members don't see this ad :)
*cough* co-dependent *cough*
:)
Lol we really used to be worse. We've screwed each other over enough times not to do it without first getting evidence we're on the same side anymore, but we used to share all our results. I used to keep track of MJ's for him because he would always forget. Somehow he has stabbed me in the back both in an instance where I shared my results with him, and in at least two where he shared his results with me o_O

...but it's ok because I've made him kill himself

Reactions: 3 users
Rezzer is usually a poor convert choice, btw.
It was more your posting vs the others than role. Role barely factored other than being able to see what looked like village decisions in a few power roles.

This:

I could tell there was a lot of communication, but I was put between a wolf and a post restricted 3rd party, silenced, and restricted. It was just a little...exclusionary feeling, trying to keep up with what was going on by myself
I wasn't in it either. It does get lonely when you can tell others are talking in PMs and you aren't part of it.

Reactions: 2 users
Uh huh what about that PBC/Paws stuff :p
:whistle:
I came around on Paws, I trust AM of all people to read her. But yeah Paws and LotF I was way off. KC I put in the spotlight because I wanted to see if her rage against AM would hold up against me to confirm my village read.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I wasn't in it either. It does get lonely when you can tell others are talking in PMs and you aren't part of it.
I'm mostly just peeved because I role revealed so others could benefit off of that, and then they did and I got left in the corner lol

Next time, no info for youuuuuu all lol

Reactions: 1 user
I'm trying to figure out the overall game design so I can give constructive thoughts/feedback. It seems to me the wolves were underpowered at least a bit, but village really killed it with ability usage like woah.

Woooooot!!! I'm so gladness I could help by doing nothing :D

Glad my thoughts on DVMD weren't just crazy ramblings though. I needed a little confidence boost after convert Mel pocketed me so hard in Colorado.

I'm mostly just peeved because I role revealed so others could benefit off of that, and then they did and I got left in the corner lol

Yes, keep your role to yourself forever. Join the dark side.

Reactions: 7 users

Cheezit was also of the opinion we should have left things more spread out so people in our village pile could work to interrogate people we were less sure about.

Your role reveal wasn't what initially put you in my village pile anyway :laugh:

I'm trying to figure out the overall game design so I can give constructive thoughts/feedback. It seems to me the wolves were underpowered at least a bit, but village really killed it with ability usage like woah.
Yeahhh we weren’t anticipating Moose to copy the protector and affiliation seer back-to-back...

And then coffee really did an amazing job with her protections, and Paws with her redirection... poor wolves really couldn’t catch a break.

Reactions: 7 users
I'm willing to give you my lone drunken ravings, but I feel like it's nice to keep some of the pack things within the pack ;)
Here's my first night:

Ahahahahahahahahaajhaahaha

Am I drunk lone wolfing this **** with like, 17 players left?

Oh god.
BRACE, BRACE. PREPARE FOR IMPACT.

Oh **** I guess I need a kill target, huh

**** I think either Mel or Dubz is a seer but I don't want to kill either of them yet

Gennys going to get protected if there is any item based protection

So many villagers...
Kill paws
No actually

Kill Mixalot

Also want to give a shout out to Dubz, Mel and AM for building that village bloc without being completely dysfunctional. It's almost like you can get along ;)

Also want to give a shout out to Dubz, Mel and AM for building that village bloc without being completely dysfunctional. It's almost like you can get along ;)
Pfft. Cheezit won me over with Nigel Thornberry gifs :laugh: it also helped that we had both been seered...

It's almost like you can get along ;)
Woah now let’s not get crazy
Cheezit was also of the opinion we should have left things more spread out so people in our village pile could work to interrogate people we were less sure about.

Your role reveal wasn't what initially put you in my village pile anyway :laugh:
@PippyPony
second all of this, I wanted villagers next to ???’s so they could PM evaluate. And I had you village before your role reveal.

Pfft. Cheezit won me over with Nigel Thornberry gifs :laugh: it also helped that we had both been seered...
Reserving this post to edit into and share our glorious gifs when I get home

Woooooot!!! I'm so gladness I could help by doing nothing :D

Glad my thoughts on DVMD weren't just crazy ramblings though. I needed a little confidence boost after convert Mel pocketed me so hard in Colorado.

Your thoughts on me really were just crazy ramblings. That hydra lynch was 100% village me.

As neutral I was going to win no matter what, I started off playing village but as the wolves were being pummeled, I changed my play to become distracting to give them an opportunity, but it was a bit too late at that point.

Reactions: 8 users
I just have to say, if I play again, I'm going to go berserk from Day 1 and beg to be lynched regardless of affiliation, because that is a really good way to not get lynched. :lol:

Mods and I were cracking up about this. So many people afraid to lynch me that I've determined this a good strategy to avoid a lynch.

Reactions: 8 users
Some of yesterday:
****. I should have done the obvious thing and killed genny last night. Now she and Mel are both going to look at me before I can get to them, and that is gonna suck. F u guys for knowing me, and f u drunk me for not remembering that they know me well enough to know I would do that.

Or, I should have just killed dubz to break up that communication chain, but I thought I could throw this in her direction later.

Can I haz another convert, plz? Or a double kill, like a reverse rez? :heckyeah:

Soooooo many villagers...
(After DVMD lynch vote: )
Aaaaand there it is.

ib4 that **** gains momentum even though no one should be listening to her right now.
genny or mel...genny or mel...
...or random person to drive home the bad kill choices, or cray because confirmed village
...or no one and freak the **** out of everyone and avoid the tracker

:heckyeah:
I feel like I have an action coming my way tonight so probably can't do the fun choice again :arghh::arghh:

genny should be tracking potential converts, I am probs not a bad choice for that and she hasn't tracked me yet this game

mel would potentially say he is suspicious of KC and LOTF on the thread, and then seer someone else...I am likely next in line if he wants to keep checking out the rez contingent

*sigh* I don't wanna do this. I want to play with my food some more :(

:angelic:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
(as you can see, I thought mel was the seer, and so did the other wolves - you guys did a good job posting each other's info to conceal the tracks)

I just have to say, if I play again, I'm going to go berserk from Day 1 and beg to be lynched regardless of affiliation, because that is a really good way to not get lynched. :lol:

Mods and I were cracking up about this. So many people afraid to lynch me that I've determined this a good strategy to avoid a lynch.
You were too entertaining!
The fear though I still think was silly. But hey, got a wolf out of it the first time.

Wow that was a good game!!! Definitely thanks Mods for the cool game I loved the theme, and actually had several wolfy vibes about actual wolves so I feel good. Lol and oh I didn’t know there was an annual noob game, I think I’m still nooby enough for it, and will take any manator that will take pity on me. :laugh:
I thought my charizard picture would get me a Pokémon role but alas, but I did get an actual ability this game which was cool. :soexcited:

Or I'll get home faster and snipe all those sweet, sweet likes ;)
Or you could post yours and I’ll post mine and we’ll both be rolling in likes

(as you can see, I thought mel was the seer, and so did the other wolves - you guys did a good job posting each other's info to conceal the tracks)
He didn't even tell me AM was the seer, and did a good job still acting unsure of her.

I probably could have figured it out based on his being seered n1 and knowing for sure that's what the soul tickling was but...I didn't put those things together because I'm dumb lol

Also several people were like oh I don’t know about dolphin could be noob or nooby wolf and I was like dang this is a good strategy for future wolf me apparently. But part of me wanted to be up for lynch so I could kill someone before I died. :boom:

Yeahhh we weren’t anticipating Moose to copy the protector and affiliation seer back-to-back...

And then coffee really did an amazing job with her protections, and Paws with her redirection... poor wolves really couldn’t catch a break.
Or for moose to then be in cahoots with the tracker and protector :p

Also aww shucks :love:

Reserving this post to edit into and share our glorious gifs when I get home

Or I'll get home faster and snipe all those sweet, sweet likes ;)

Or you could post yours and I’ll post mine and we’ll both be rolling in likes

This was actually the plan
No one except you two have liked these posts about getting your likes, so that seems like a solid plan you've got going there

Reactions: 6 users
He didn't even tell me AM was the seer, and did a good job still acting unsure of her.
Nope I genuinely was confused about her. I didn’t know she was seer until yesterday or the day before I think :laugh:

Re: The Adventures of Wild Axolotl
I'm not sure if the Disney theme was intentional on cheezit's end but it was on mine until I ran out of Disney gifs

For a while there every post had a Nigel gif attached and I'm pretty sure the mods thought we had lost it :laugh:

It was a smashing good time
giphy (11).gif

^implying your posts are ever of value
mulan smash.gif
........................................wtf are you two doing.......
Whatever do you mean?

giphy (13).gif

-1 million points from both of you.
Are you kidding? This PM title and this riveting conversation? We should have all the points

tumblr_mgf4heEjzn1rbfgffo1_500.gif

Last edited:

As much as I love a good 3rd party chaos fun on thread, that whole bit about not wanting to lynch you was making me eye roll hard.

It was funny to go from pulling off a win for village, to immediately switching teams after I subbed in. Very conflicting feelings in such a short time frame

Mel gave me a Nigel gif too which I rejected because it spooked me.

Reactions: 6 users
I am surprised you seered me because I don’t remember getting notified. I figured you would know I was village by the fact that you weren’t dead after N2, lol.
I also wasn't notified of your tracking (though I thought it had happened based on your questions on thread). So it seems like notifications weren't consistent.

I think this was one of the games I had the most fun in. Mods, you both did a great job! Thank you for putting in so much time and energy, for the hunt!