Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 user
:pompous:I’m sorry I couldn’t stay for the whole thing, but I thoroughly enjoyed the write ups, especially the nostalgic N64 levels :p

Great job, mods!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
NOW CAN WE KNOW
What happened with the EON kill thing??? Why didn't that ever get used sucessfully??

Moose was awesome to have nearby as a partner.
She licked me N1, role revealed to genny to get to me (BTW moose that could've gone badly!!), then genny role revealed to me. So we had 3 power peeps figured out. Then she licked AM, found out she was affiliation seer, who genny had tracked to Mel N1, so those 2 were village. Then WZ revealed she was tickled, and so was SAR the same night. Basically there were 2 village power groups

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah gee thanks, glad I claimed those rezzes so early
I don't know what you're mad about?
The silencing yes. I think I explained i thought it was just for the day. I didn't want to silence AM because people kept coming at her, I didn't actually know she was the seer, but figured she might need to defend herself. I didn't think you were in danger of that. I was more quiet on thread that day in solidarity!

Did she autoconvert when Skimble died?

Ironically, the case against her was based on glam's actions, and not bryndi's! :p
I actually was more interested in that lynch after bj came in. I liked glam's response to my early suspicions but didn't see bj carrying that through. And the day of her lynch she pretty much gave up.

Members don't see this ad :)
NOW CAN WE KNOW
What happened with the EON kill thing??? Why didn't that ever get used sucessfully??

Moose was awesome to have nearby as a partner.
She licked me N1, role revealed to genny to get to me (BTW moose that could've gone badly!!), then genny role revealed to me. So we had 3 power peeps figured out. Then she licked AM, found out she was affiliation seer, who genny had tracked to Mel N1, so those 2 were village. Then WZ revealed she was tickled, and so was SAR the same night. Basically there were 2 village power groups
Well, addendum to Pippy. They decided to not use it the night she was converted just in case she was tracked, and then she died during her next opportunity

The silencing yes. I think I explained i thought it was just for the day. I didn't want to silence AM because people kept coming at her, I didn't actually know she was the seer, but figured she might need to defend herself. I didn't think you were in danger of that. I was more quiet on thread that day in solidarity!
Why would you silence anyone in the first place? Just don't use it.

Why would you silence anyone in the first place? Just don't use it.
Because as a mod I know how annoying it is to not have players use abilities that you put in the game, so as a player i try to use them. Maybe if it had been used more often it would have helped with the post volume. MJ should have used it on me lol

Though the last two nights I fell asleep before I put in actions for either of mine so...oops

Could we get a timeline of the wolf actions? Also, when they were split, were they supposed to be killing on the same nights or were they on opposite night schedules?

Edit: oh I see my guess of the conversion time was correct :D

This:
I wish I hadn't been so isolated from the main communication chain, I was vanilla village for basically the whole game :(
I could tell there was a lot of communication, but I was put between a wolf and a post restricted 3rd party, silenced, and restricted. It was just a little...exclusionary feeling, trying to keep up with what was going on by myself

I also wanna state that the mods told me I could copy another person's power and called it "tasting" but somehow I called it "licking" and so every time I wanted to use my power, I told the mods.
Lick ______
Which amused all of us :)

Reactions: 3 users
Thanks for the game mods!

So if there were multiple wolf packs and the PBC-Coops interaction wasn’t actually coordinated.....did I just pull an STL?

I’m curious what would have happened if MOOSE copied me or Stagg.

@Stagg737 you’re now a #sketchmason welcome to the fold :shifty:

Reactions: 7 users
This:

I could tell there was a lot of communication, but I was put between a wolf and a post restricted 3rd party, silenced, and restricted. It was just a little...exclusionary feeling, trying to keep up with what was going on by myself

If it makes you feel better, we weren't privy to things. I think too much like her so had already come to correct conclusions on things she had more knowledge of. There really was some sort of mind meld happening between us as well as am

If it makes you feel better, we weren't privy to things. I think too much like her so had already come to correct conclusions on things she had more knowledge of. There really was since shot of mind meld happening between us as well as am
Well, but you were also a hydra so had inherent communication built in.

I got to you eventually and moved you next to paws! And at that point was pretty confident she was village since AM was so insistent.
N1 I moved MJ
N2 I moved PBC as a step in getting the hydra closer to me (wanted to chat with karabou)
N3 moved paws back to her previous position at her request
N4 I decided the best way to not break the existing chain but include the hydra was to move them to the bottom (I am selfish, wanted to keep MJ nearby but couldn't depend on him to be around to facilitate the chain). But then MJ was mod killed and I was annoyed because I could have just left the hydra where they were :rolleyes:
N5 moved the hydra back next to me
N6 incorporated you into the chain by moving you next to paws
N7 I asked on thread if anyone wanted to be moved (and asked cheezit to see if anyone had opinions on who I should silence)...neither returned anything so I fell asleep without submitting anything lol

Thanks for the game mods!

So if there were multiple wolf packs and the PBC-Coops interaction wasn’t actually coordinated.....did I just pull an STL?

I’m curious what would have happened if MOOSE copied me or Stagg.

@Stagg737 you’re now a #sketchmason welcome to the fold :shifty:
You have now gone full STL. Enjoy your new idiot savant title.

Reactions: 3 users
I got to you eventually and moved you next to paws! And at that point was pretty confident she was village since AM was so insistent.
N1 I moved MJ
N2 I moved PBC as a step in getting the hydra closer to me (wanted to chat with karabou)
N4 I decided the best way to not break the existing chain but include the hydra was to move them to the bottom (I am selfish, wanted to keep MJ nearby but couldn't depend on him to be around to facilitate the chain). But then MJ was mod killed and I was annoyed because I could have just left the hydra where they were :rolleyes:
N7 I asked on thread if anyone wanted to be moved (and asked cheezit to see if anyone had opinions on who I should silence)...neither returned anything so I fell asleep without submitting anything lol
Yeah ok, just bad timing I guess.

N1 I moved MJ

and then you found out the mods goofed and you shouldn't have been able to move the hydra to begin with which would have then accomplished your goal :laugh:

and then you found out the mods goofed and you shouldn't have been able to move the hydra to begin with which would have then accomplished your goal :laugh:
Though kaydubs said I should think of myself as an axolotl rather than male. Which is the response I would have given as a mod in that situation. Sporty will learn ;)

@Animal Midwife why did you think bj was wolf the first time??

Genny, SAR, Moose, and I all thought you seered her wolf thus the "blind following"
And we couldnt switch to AM or Moose after Bj killed pbc because well obv

Because I could feel that PBC was a wolf and in my head there was a bus. Much disappointment later to find out it was a pure wagon.

I'm slightly glad it happened though because it jump-started the 12 pages of meltdowns I could have in Paws' presence.

Reactions: 4 users
Because I could feel that PBC was a wolf and in my head there was a bus. Much disappointment later to find out it was a pure wagon.
I'm glad we got into that series of questioning because it helped me feel better about you even though I disagreed completely with what you were doing :laugh:

I actually thought PBC was sketch and I thought there'd be 2 packs but I had no idea she was a wolf! I also was super bitter about Mel claiming he knew it was a wolf/wolf and pip for that matter just taking it as a fact when BBC told you guys the truth :laugh:

I actually thought PBC was sketch and I thought there'd be 2 packs but I had no idea she was a wolf! I also was super bitter about Mel claiming he knew it was a wolf/wolf and pip for that matter just taking it as a fact when BBC told you guys the truth :laugh:
I said it totally could have been fabricated. Which was actually giving both of you more credit, because I moved off of PBC because of it lol

And who believes outted wolves??!?