This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

japas21

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I know its very late right now but I am desperately looking for a SMP for pre dental (possibly a postbac program). I know application deadlines are usually in early June or July, does anyone know if there are any programs that are accepting applications as of now? Or rolling admissions that would accept students as of now. I really don't want to wait another year to improve my gpa 🙁 Thanks guys
 
Hi everyone,

I know its very late right now but I am desperately looking for a SMP for pre dental (possibly a postbac program). I know application deadlines are usually in early June or July, does anyone know if there are any programs that are accepting applications as of now? Or rolling admissions that would accept students as of now. I really don't want to wait another year to improve my gpa 🙁 Thanks guys
Try Barry University
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You could try University of Northern Colorado, they do rolling and was still accepting students in june
 
Last edited: