Spyro The Dragon Speed Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 user
Perhaps, we can just no lynch then? idk, I don't really like blinding lynching into parity.

Members don't see this ad :)
*******lynch Jboo******
Will switch to Mel if it comes to it. Although I will be eating said chick fil a soon, so I may be absent a smidge.

Amending my pack: i die lynch miz & if wolf, then jboo . Might only be 2 wolves

How long was he tied with you and Coop? I was on the phone with my mom regarding Chick Fil A, which is significantly more important than WW :p
Agree to disagree- only their waffle fries and drinks are worth any thing

• Angry
Okay, I see no one responding to no lynch.

Alternative idea, if we're choosing not to no lynch, we probably can only still have two wagons.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 4 Wild Flight and Cubs is OK Sometimes Lynch Tally

Dolphin (1) - FTF
Miz (1) - Mutts
Mutts (2) - SAR, jboo
FTF (1) - Mel
Jboo (1) - Miz

6/8 voting
Lynch close at 11:15 PM

Can someone explain this bit to me? I've only hit MYLO once before (to my knowledge) and everyone was confused by it in that game.
Mylo is when you can choose to no lynch so you have one extra cycle to talk everything through before entering lylo. Worst case scenario makes that today.

Can't since its true

I propose miz and jboo
Why?? FTF isn’t even here participating. But you want to just throw up the two people voting for each other...

Edit: whoops thought Miz was voting jboo but they were voting each other!!!!

Okay, I see no one responding to no lynch.

Alternative idea, if we're choosing not to no lynch, we probably can only still have two wagons.

Normally I'm all for no lynch but my spidey senses are tingling on Mutts

That said, I'm not playing a strong game by any sense of the imagination so this may be further folly

@Animal Midwife I don't think we're as blind as you make us out to be
two things:
Stagg was on FTF's ass.
Miz is either a wolf or just straight up not paying attention.

I would like to lynch FTF today, but will back a Miz vote as well.

I mean, the fact that not even a consensus for which two to lynch makes me feel like no lynch is the only safe option. Even if every single wolf is on the board today, it can't be won with more than two trusted wagons. And even then ~75% of the villagers have to be on one.

@Animal Midwife I don't think we're as blind as you make us out to be
two things:
Stagg was on FTF's ass.
Miz is either a wolf or just straight up not paying attention.

I would like to lynch FTF today, but will back a Miz vote as well.
That's fine. I'm just nervous about all these separate wagons.

Why?? FTF isn’t even here participating. But you want to just throw up the two people voting for each other...
the fact that they’re shading each other but not seriously voting each other - like jboo not on miz right now and miz on jboo while someone else is leading but “willing” to move and likely will if jboo is a top contender . But if yall stay on me we wont be able to see it play out

the fact that they’re shading each other but not seriously voting each other - like jboo not on miz right now and miz on jboo while someone else is leading but “willing” to move and likely will if jboo is a top contender . But if yall stay on me we wont be able to see it play out
I’m not on you...

Oh ffs. I got in trouble last cycle for voting to lynch my gut choice (jboo) despite being open to a mel lynch (which I didn’t see form since I was on the phone). Then when I vote my gut again but say I’m ok with switching to Mel, who is also in my pack list, I get in trouble for that.

I really don't feel comfortable with any of this, but I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

I thought we weren’t going to vote today. It was AM’s idea but now she’s choosing to lynch vote someone so mechanistically and statistically idk what the best idea is anymore.
I mean, I still feel no lynch is mechanically correct, but I can't sit on it without the rest of the roster or I'm actively making the situation worse by spreading the vote.

Oh no, not this again lol

(^this is a reference to when I was introduced to the concept of "No Lynch" at mylo in the Skiing game I modded and didn't know what to do with it)

Hopefully this isn't a mylo situation and I'm just worrying over nothing.

I mean, I still feel no lynch is mechanically correct, but I can't sit on it without the rest of the roster or I'm actively making the situation worse by spreading the vote.
I see basis for no lynch in a full game but what do you expect to learn from another 45 minutes

Mechanistically if it’s the best move I’d like to go in that direction. But if it’s >50% I agree it probably won’t happen since it looks like most people are gone from the thread.

******lynch jboo******
If it is mylo though, we still can only have two wagons. So idk feeling very much like a loss here.

I see basis for no lynch in a full game but what do you expect to learn from another 45 minutes
The same I'd learn from a full game. One more round of talking plus one more round of night actions (i.e. seeing who died). Had Stagg lived, we'd get another peek that way.