Spyro The Dragon Speed Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm not even sure about the FTF wagon because I'm seeing little to no resistance, but I'm locked between there and mutts because of how wagons are setup up. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sadly, I think I had the same issue last time I played a speed game on here, but I'm terrible at no lynch persuasion so I feel like I'm only contributing to this scenario repeating.
 
Day 4 Wild Flight and Cubs is OK Sometimes Lynch Tally

Dolphin (1) - FTF
Miz (1) - Mutts
Mutts (2) - SAR, jboo
FTF (4) - Mel, Dolph, AM, miz
Jboo () -

8/8 voting
Lynch close at 11:15 PM

Spyro_Reignited_Trilogy_20181115213349.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whew, that was a close one!

It's D5
Lynch close SHORTENED BY 15 minutes!! to 11:55pm

ROSTER

@johnnaboo
@muttmanager
@Animal Midwife (subbed in for Nav)
@dolphin106258
@Coopah - Artisan Dragon
@Animal Midwife - Artisan Dragon
@Stagg737 - SPYRO (N2/N4 Affiliation Seer)

@mizchiefmanaged
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - Artisan Dragon
@Ms Procrastinator - Artisan Dragon

@Melchizedek
@StayingPositive2017 - Artisan Dragon
@SARdoghandler
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SAR and I are the only hard cleared villagers.

Miz - Could vote here
Mutts - the doubling down on SAR two cycles ago seemed like a weird/stupid wolf move, so less convinced
AM/Nav - potentially.
Dolphin - feels
Jboo - ???

TL;DR
**** if I know whats going on.

Lynch Miz
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So if people now believe that I am the protector, I cleared someone last night by protecting them from a kill. I am assuming that this is mechanistically the correct time to reveal that information?
I mean I was pretty hard-cleared already....
 
Okay, I know I'm village (not hard cleared), along with SAR and Mel. That leaves miz, dolphin, mutts, and jboo.