You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Spyro The Dragon Speed Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
By stagg? I feel like I missed somethingI mean I was pretty hard-cleared already....
it's potentially end game, time to put your cards on the table if you got any.I’m really not a good Lynch
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay from Stagg iso so far jboo not a peek.
Are you looking for who Stagg seered? Cause if so, pretty darn sure it was Mel. That was my logic for last night so it would appear the wolves made the same deduction
well ****Are you looking for who Stagg seered? Cause if so, pretty darn sure it was Mel. That was my logic for last night so it would appear the wolves made the same deduction
I was N1,2,3 ability seer.it's potentially end game, time to put your cards on the table if you got any.
I'd still really like to see a Mutts lynch. My radar is flying through the roof and that voting record on the first 3 days looks really wolfy
What? What do you have?I was N1,2,3 ability seer.
Same for you.I'd still really like to see a Mutts lynch. My radar is flying through the roof and that voting record on the first 3 days looks really wolfy
Not sure why no one is considering wolves decided not to kill those nights and your lying
So Mel and I are clear.
I'm feeling pretty good about AM right now and marked Dolph down as village lean on D1 based on feels
Neutral on miz based on how she used her ability.
Wolfiest on mutts and ??? on jboo so I'd like to go there +/- miz today
I'm feeling pretty good about AM right now and marked Dolph down as village lean on D1 based on feels
Neutral on miz based on how she used her ability.
Wolfiest on mutts and ??? on jboo so I'd like to go there +/- miz today
Lynch jboo
Same for you.
Not sure why no one is considering wolves decided not to kill those nights and your lying
Lol omg that would literally be the dumbest thing ever.
Lynch mutts
For this ridiculousness. But willing to change given the swing of the group on our top 2.
Flushy, mutts, mel. All no action.What? What do you have?
If you’re telling the truth, then you’re going to cost us the game voting me.Lol omg that would literally be the dumbest thing ever.
Lynch mutts
For this ridiculousness. But willing to change given the swing of the group on our top 2.
Day 5 Icy Flight Lynch Tally
Mutts (2) - jbooze, SAR
No Lynch (2) - Miz, dolphin
Miz (1) - Mel
jboo (1) - Mutts
6/7 voting
Lynch close at 11:55pm (~10 min!)
Mutts (2) - jbooze, SAR
No Lynch (2) - Miz, dolphin
Miz (1) - Mel
jboo (1) - Mutts
6/7 voting
Lynch close at 11:55pm (~10 min!)
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just don't understand the utility of this...Flushy, mutts, mel. All no action.
I’m guessing at least one of the wolves is vanilla since this seems to be a largely vanilla game, so the no night actions means nothing to me.
We can't no lynch today.
Because I can corroborate that she protected me last night AND i was cleared by a seer.Same for you.
Not sure why no one is considering wolves decided not to kill those nights and your lying
C'mon, you're better than this.
I really think mutts is just off this game and missing clues v.s. playing stupid as a wolfLol omg that would literally be the dumbest thing ever.
Lynch mutts
For this ridiculousness. But willing to change given the swing of the group on our top 2.
I would join you on a JBoo vote.
Unlynch Miz
Lynch Jboo
Does this mean I don't have to figure out how to tally it?We can't no lynch today.
Is there even a need for an ability seer?!? I am shocked if this is a real role.I was N1,2,3 ability seer.
The only way my role makes sense is if one of the wolves has a role ability. I don’t think they all do. My bet at this point is a three wolf pack, with 2/3 having abilities.I just don't understand the utility of this...
Un-no lynch
Lynch jboo
Lynch jboo
I guess notDoes this mean I don't have to figure out how to tally it?
****unlynch no lynch lynch boo*****
I'm fearful of miz but think I will opt to vote with the clear on jboo.
Lynch jboo
Lynch jboo
Day 5 Icy Flight Lynch Tally
Mutts (2) - jbooze, SAR
Miz () -
No Lynch () -
jboo (5) - Mutts, Mel, dolphin, miz, AM
7/7 voting
Lynch close at 11:55pm (5 min!)
Mutts (2) - jbooze, SAR
Miz () -
No Lynch () -
jboo (5) - Mutts, Mel, dolphin, miz, AM
7/7 voting
Lynch close at 11:55pm (5 min!)
Not really, costco pack of tinfoil over hereBecause I can corroborate that she protected me last night AND i was cleared by a seer.
C'mon, you're better than this.

EEEEEEEEEEE
WHY IS THERE STILL NO LYNCH
I WILL DIE
WHY IS THERE STILL NO LYNCH
I WILL DIE
Cool, this is fun
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you help us?Cool, this is fun
I’m vanillager but it won’t change anything, gl village
Plz jboo it's lyloI’m vanillager but it won’t change anything, gl village
Not really, costco pack of tinfoil over here![]()
Except you're not even presenting this as tinfoil - you're literally like "why does no one else think this?" when it's probably the most convoluted and least likely scenario of all.
I don’t got squat, I’m vanillaCan you help us?
BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS MECHANIC AND YOU BRING IT UP AT END GAME IN MY GAMESEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY IS THERE STILL NO LYNCH
I WILL DIE
Mutts and Miz are in my wolf packPlz jboo it's lylo
Jboo plz
Is it too late to go to miz?
We have 3 minutes
SORRY I JUST WANT TO DIEBECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS MECHANIC AND YOU BRING IT UP AT END GAME IN MY GAMES
uhhhhh this doesn't feel right.
Screw it if we're losing, I'm going down sticking to my gunz.
Unlynch Jboo
Lynch Mutts
Screw it if we're losing, I'm going down sticking to my gunz.
Unlynch Jboo
Lynch Mutts
Unlynch muttsJboo plz
Is it too late to go to miz?
Lynch miz
It’s obvious it’s tinfoil 🙄 , I'm not voting for her or even have her in my wolf pack for “days”Except you're not even presenting this as tinfoil - you're literally like "why does no one else think this?" when it's probably the most convoluted and least likely scenario of all.
THE WAGONS HAVE SPLIT
THE GODS ARE CRYING
THE GODS ARE CRYING
It’s obvious it’s tinfoil 🙄 , I'm not voting for her or even have her in my wolf pack for “days”
Except you keep bringing me up
I'm starting to reach hat levels here
Whose idea was it to have a short lynch cycle?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch jboo
lynch miz
lynch miz
gg i'm ded
Lynch closed check votes
Day 5 Icy Flight Lynch Tally
Mutts (2) - SAR, Mel
Miz (2) - jbooze, AM
No Lynch () -
jboo (3) - Mutts, dolphin, miz
7/7 voting
Lynch closed
Day 5 Icy Flight Lynch Tally
Mutts (2) - SAR, Mel
Miz (2) - jbooze, AM
No Lynch () -
jboo (3) - Mutts, dolphin, miz
7/7 voting
Lynch closed
Sigh
You’re the most interesting thing happeningExcept you keep bringing me up

Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K