You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Spyro The Dragon Speed Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I hate shortened lynch cycles. I feel like we may have been able to sort something out in those extra few minutes. Y u gotta, Pips?
We were warned in advance and instead I spent 20 minutes ****ing myself.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have flambéed @johnnaboo , DR. SHEMP (Vanilla Wolf)
It's N5
You have ~5 min to do stuff (Night close at 12:05am)
ROSTER
@johnnaboo - DR SHEMP (Vanilla wolf)
@muttmanager
@Animal Midwife (subbed in for Nav)
@dolphin106258
@Coopah - Artisan Dragon
@Animal Midwife - Artisan Dragon
@Stagg737 - SPYRO (N2/N4 Affiliation Seer)
@mizchiefmanaged
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - Artisan Dragon
@Ms Procrastinator - Artisan Dragon
@Melchizedek
@StayingPositive2017 - Artisan Dragon
@SARdoghandler
It's N5
You have ~5 min to do stuff (Night close at 12:05am)
ROSTER
@muttmanager
@Animal Midwife (subbed in for Nav)
@dolphin106258
@Animal Midwife - Artisan Dragon
@Stagg737 - SPYRO (N2/N4 Affiliation Seer)
@mizchiefmanaged
@Ms Procrastinator - Artisan Dragon
@Melchizedek
@SARdoghandler
*******

*******

*******
Oh phew. Class A clench there.
****ing finally!
*****


*****
*****
Cause it's way past my bedtime and I am cursing myself for my last minute player recruitingY u gotta, Pips?
MIDNIGHT SPEED GAME HYPE
Cause it's way past my bedtime and I am cursing myself for my last minute player recruiting
lol it is also my bedtime so I feel you deeply. Gotta gripe about something, rite?
uhhhhh this doesn't feel right.
Screw it if we're losing, I'm going down sticking to my gunz.
Unlynch Jboo
Lynch Mutts
Unlynch mutts
Lynch miz
Unlynch jboo
lynch miz
Saaaaame.Cause it's way past my bedtime and I am cursing myself for my last minute player recruiting
Still strongly, strongly feeling Mutts
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ITS SO FUNNY. And by funny I mean annoying. That everyone who is strongly suspected of being a wolf stayed on jboo. But the more village-y people jumped ship. Hahah that helps my brain understand. 🙁
AM hasn't been cleared as NavITS SO FUNNY. And by funny I mean annoying. That everyone who is strongly suspected of being a wolf stayed on jboo. But the more village-y people jumped ship. Hahah that helps my brain understand. 🙁
I totally get you as a person who jumped ship and died.ITS SO FUNNY. And by funny I mean annoying. That everyone who is strongly suspected of being a wolf stayed on jboo. But the more village-y people jumped ship. Hahah that helps my brain understand. 🙁
I wish I had an utd colour coding voting tally at this moment
She says into the void as maybe one will appear
She says into the void as maybe one will appear
I know I'm not dying so am currently working on one.I wish I had an utd colour coding voting tally at this moment
She says into the void as maybe one will appear
I don’t understand this. I must be too tired.I totally get you as a person who jumped ship and died.
Smashed to a pancake is @dolphin106258, Artisan Dragon
"Don’t think you’ll get away from my next henchman that easily, you little purple brat…"
It's now D6
Lynch Close at 12:40am omg
ROSTER
@johnnaboo - DR SHEMP (vanilla wolf)
@muttmanager
@Animal Midwife (subbed in for Nav)
@dolphin106258 - Artisan Dragon
@Coopah - Artisan Dragon
@Animal Midwife - Artisan Dragon
@Stagg737 - SPYRO (N2/N4 Affiliation Seer)
@mizchiefmanaged
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - Artisan Dragon
@Ms Procrastinator - Artisan Dragon
@Melchizedek
@StayingPositive2017 - Artisan Dragon
@SARdoghandler
"Don’t think you’ll get away from my next henchman that easily, you little purple brat…"
It's now D6
Lynch Close at 12:40am omg
ROSTER
@muttmanager
@Animal Midwife (subbed in for Nav)
@Coopah - Artisan Dragon
@Animal Midwife - Artisan Dragon
@Stagg737 - SPYRO (N2/N4 Affiliation Seer)
@mizchiefmanaged
@Ms Procrastinator - Artisan Dragon
@Melchizedek
@SARdoghandler
lynch miz
D1 Sunny Flight Lynch Tally
Stagg () -
Dr. FTF (2) - jboo, miz
Mizchief (1) - Dr FTF
Nav (1) - Stagg
dolphin (2) - mutts, Mel
AM (3) - SAR, dolphin, Coop
Mel (1) - Ms P
Ms P () -
Coop (2) - Paws, AM
D2 Night Flight Lynch Tally
SAR (2) - jboo, stagg,
Paws (4) - Mutts, Miz, SAR, Paws
Jboo (1) - Dolphin
Stagg (1) - Coop
Mutts (1) - Mel
Mel () -
9/11
Missing: FTF, Nav
D3
Mel (1) - Mutts
Mutts (2) - Mel, Coop
Coop (3) - D-fin, AM, SAR
Miz (1) - Jboo!
FTF (1) - Stagg
Jboo (1) - Miz
D-fin (1) - FTF
10/10
Day 5 Icy Flight Lynch Tally
Mutts (2) - SAR, Mel
Miz (2) - jbooze, AM
jboo (3) - Mutts, dolphin, miz
7/7
Stagg () -
Dr. FTF (2) - jboo, miz
Mizchief (1) - Dr FTF
Nav (1) - Stagg
dolphin (2) - mutts, Mel
AM (3) - SAR, dolphin, Coop
Mel (1) - Ms P
Ms P () -
Coop (2) - Paws, AM
D2 Night Flight Lynch Tally
SAR (2) - jboo, stagg,
Paws (4) - Mutts, Miz, SAR, Paws
Jboo (1) - Dolphin
Stagg (1) - Coop
Mutts (1) - Mel
Mel () -
9/11
Missing: FTF, Nav
D3
Mel (1) - Mutts
Mutts (2) - Mel, Coop
Coop (3) - D-fin, AM, SAR
Miz (1) - Jboo!
FTF (1) - Stagg
Jboo (1) - Miz
D-fin (1) - FTF
10/10
Day 5 Icy Flight Lynch Tally
Mutts (2) - SAR, Mel
Miz (2) - jbooze, AM
jboo (3) - Mutts, dolphin, miz
7/7
Last edited:
Oh, and
it's probably lylo or something.
zzzz
it's probably lylo or something.
zzzz
Lynch mutts
Maybe it'll stick this time
Maybe it'll stick this time
******lynch mutts******
Because this is getting ridiculous.
Because this is getting ridiculous.
Are we actually in a smaller lylo with two clears???
Feeling pretty confident that mutts and miz are our last 2 wolves - mostly based on AM's on thread musing about who Stagg's seer clear was. I don't think wolf AM would be playing that kind of game, though I could be firmly pocketed too
I make ZERO sense as the last wolf. If I were a wolf I would have switched the vote from jboo to someone else yesterday. I bus wolves, but not this ****ing close to end game. The game possibly could have been over right there if I were a wolf.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I make ZERO sense as the last wolf. If I were a wolf I would have switched the vote from jboo to someone else yesterday. I bus wolves, but not this ****ing close to end game. The game possibly could have been over right there if I were a wolf.
Actually, it makes perfect sense if all 3 of you are wolves
Okay, just for own conscience, I have to go over this
SAR
Mel
mutts
Nav/AM
miz
are the remaining players
If there's one wolf we win. If they're both wolves, we win.
Okay I feel better enough to vote now.
Lynch mutts
SAR
Mel
mutts
Nav/AM
miz
are the remaining players
If there's one wolf we win. If they're both wolves, we win.
Okay I feel better enough to vote now.
Lynch mutts
Yes, but that’s the only way that makes any sense at all.Actually, it makes perfect sense if all 3 of you are wolves
lmao watch me wake up and this speed game never happened
This game will be the first one I want an apology for if miz is the 2nd and last wolf.
I will apologize because I admit I'm just blindly following the clears similar to yesterday because I feel mechanically secure.This game will be the first one I want an apology for if miz is the 2nd and last wolf.
This game will be the first one I want an apology for if miz is the 2nd and last wolf.
Only if I get an apology for all your tinfoil shade 😛
Nope bc it never came with a voteOnly if I get an apology for all your tinfoil shade 😛
Lynch Mutts
I'm okay with this.
I'm okay with this.
Day 6 Gnasty's World Lynch Tally
Miz (1) - mutts
Mutts (4) - SAR, Miz, AM, Mel
5/5 voting
Lynch close @ 12:40am (~15 min)
Miz (1) - mutts
Mutts (4) - SAR, Miz, AM, Mel
5/5 voting
Lynch close @ 12:40am (~15 min)
But maybe bc I’m a sucker for no confrontation and you could still be a wolfNope bc it never came with a vote![]()
🤣Wow guys. We've been playing for 5 hours.
Wow guys. We've been playing for 5 hours.
And who knows how much data since I'm camping in an RV right now
@PippyPony I might be holding you to that reimbursement 😛
If im lynched and the game ends does it count as making it to end game? Serious question
Not all of us still have bed times AM 😛Wow guys. We've been playing for 5 hours.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, but the game will only end if you are a wolf.If im lynched and the game ends does it count as making it to end game? Serious question
How could I sub in for Nav when i'm so anti-Nav here?
Dam, well Day 6 is still better than my averageYes, but the game will only end if you are a wolf.
10 min remaining
Is anyone planning on moving or otherwise presenting earth shattering information? Can we close early so I can go to sleep to be rested for calf hernia surgeries tomorrow? 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
