Star WWars III Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to toss out a ****lynch genny****

Like I said yesterday, I have feels on her due to some slightly overeager pm's she sent me. I sent her another pm last night and I'm waiting on a response still, plus I also got very little sleep last night cramming for an exam today so I'm going to go nap for several hours till my brain is less fuzzy, then come back and reread/decide if I'm sticking with that vote.
 
Still don't like Jabba.

All the hopping on and off yesterday's lynch is making me eyeball a handful of people. Coopah gets a pass for now due to villager code, hmoo gets a pass for now due to sketchy Jabba (we're going to feed chaos for redirects when there are multiple other redirects?). Between Snowy and Caia, I think Caia is too experienced to be waffling around a fellow wolf. Also, I see game mechanics speculation, but no "this is who I suspect" kind of analysis. Wolfy-helpful rather than villager-helpful.

*** lynch Snowy ***

Also, I assume we have some way of knowing that ny rezzed village?
 
Day 2 lynch - 45 mins before lynch close. I'm looking more at the people that voted for Ceke and Kara, particularly late. Hmoo, 3m, Gwen, guis, teep.

3m (1)- ceke,
raf (1)- caia
genny (1)- ally
BBC (5)- dy, Coop, vmh, krabs, LotF
WZ (4)- LIS, genny, KC, cdo
ceke (5)- raf, pip, hmoo, 3m, gwen,
krabs (4)- SSdog, PBC, guis, Teep
cdo (1)- Jil​

Then we have SkiOtter and FB jump on Ceke late, which I am finding interesting. Genny pops over from Ceke to Kara.

Final tally:
Lynch Closed. Final Tally:

3m (2)- ceke, BBC
raf (1)- caia
genny (1)- ally
BBC (4)- dy, , vmh, krabs, LotF
WZ (4)- LIS, , KC, cdo, coop
ceke (7)- raf, pip, hmoo, 3m, gwen, otter, FB
krabs (5)- SSdog, PBC, guis, Teep, genny
cdo (1)- Jil

25/29 votes

missing: awesomenessity, WildZoo, SARdoghandler, Cyndia
​

Still have to look at the other two.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like BBC would not have brought up another wolf right before death because of the scrutiny it would have brought. Perhaps it was a brilliant diversion for another wolf, perhaps not. I suspect Teep because of the lateness of the posts. I'm sorry your life is interfering with WW but I've been told relentlessly that's not an excuse. It could just be a shield for your wolfyness. Teep hasn't really contributed except late into lynches, and then brought up no new information. I'm willing to waffle if someone brings up solid points about someone else.

Lynch Teep
 
Day 3 lynch - 5 mins before close. Looking at late cdo jumpers including teep, genny, nessy, PBC and the throwaway votes.

BBC 8 (dy, LIS, coopah, cyndia, mmdream, kcoughli, ski, cdo)
cyndia ()
LIS ()
Dy 1 (gwen)
Coopah ()
cdo 8 (pippy, WZ, smh, Jilary, teep, genny, BBC, nessy)
gwen 1 (Caia)
ally 1 (Snowshoe)
karabiner ()
Keep 1 (LotF)
kcoughli 3 (ally, hmoo)
FB 1 (kara)
mmdream 1 (guis)
puppy 1 (SAR)
Not voting (@Filly Bay, @cdoconn)

Tentative Fina; Tally

BBC 9 (dy, LIS, coopah, cyndia, mmdream, kcoughli, ski, cdo, FB)
cyndia ()
LIS ()
Dy 1 (gwen)
Coopah ()
cdo 9 (pippy, WZ, vmh, Jilary, teep, genny, BBC, PBC, nessy)
gwen 1 (Caia)
ally 1 (Snowshoe)
karabiner ()
Keep 1 (LotF)
kcoughli 3 (ally, hmoo)
FB 1 (kara)
mmdream 1 (guis)
puppy 1 (SAR)
Not voting ()​
 
Last edited:
Day 4 lynch - the last few that I felt were a bit sketchy were Teep, KC, Skiotter, PBC, Hmoo based on their reasoning for voting (and less on what their votes actually were).
Final lynch tally

BBC 26 (ally, dy, WZ, cyndia, genny, nessy, guis, karabiner, mmdream, cdoconn, gwen, SAR, vmh, Jilary, caia, LIS, snowshoe, FB, LotF, coopah, teep, pippy, PBC, kcoughli, ski, hmoo)
SAR 1 (nyanko)
hmoo 1 (BBC)​
 
**** you jabba. 😛

In my defense, I feel like as a wolf, it would have been WAY smarter to hop on the BBC bandwagon other than refuse to vote BBC until last minute. Think about it - why would a wolf be the only one not voting for another wolf? It would be way too obvious. As for the day 3 lynch tally, I think that me not voting for cdoconn to break the tie to save BBC's lynch avoidance speaks a lot. Also, BBC tried to swing the vote towards me a few days ago. I think it's obvious I'm a villager. Even though my play hasn't been the best so far, I don't think it's been wolfy in the least. So, I'm going to lynch genny. Willing to waffle later.

Just failed my first vet school exam and ready to enter a death-like sleep 🙁
 
I'm going lynch Pippy
Well, she has mentioned it a few times, so you may be on to something...but on the flipside, I also think it's a liiiittle fishy to be drumming up suspicion aimed at our illustrious Emperor.

I'm also intrigued/worried by the bounty offer. Jabba was certainly pretty scummy in the series, so I'd be concerned about getting double-crossed if we pursued it. I don't want to be bantha fodder

Just chiming in to say that I'm uncomfortable with lynching someone just to test a mechanic - it seems too ruthless to me. Though, I don't know if I'm to the level where I would vote to lynch LIS for suggesting it either. Basically, I'm ALL kinds of confused :-/

I'm one of those people. I didn't like the cadence of her posts yesterday.
Yes, I also got wolfy vibes from coop. Storing that one away for tomorrow. Since I'm a loyal villager, I'll side with Emperor Jilary today.

Lynch cdoconn

Since a couple of people have brought this up, I'm going to give the following explanation for my weird comment:

1. I'm a noob
2. I'm innately awkward, particularly on the interwebs


So...expect more of these types of strange-sounding remarks.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Still catching up from work, but I just had the same thought -[about BBC's "character" not being well known] it would take a lot of research to dig up a character like that, and could also be a product of unfamiliarity with the characters. Until said partner materializes, **lynch bbc**

Being a noob and being socially awkward is one thing, throwing out the first lynch vote out of blind loyalty to the Emperor is another. And when asked about her phrasing and her game play she alluded it to that she's a noob who's innately awkward. I believe that to be a poor disguise to a noob wolf.
 
I'm going lynch Pippy










Being a noob and being socially awkward is one thing, throwing out the first lynch vote out of blind loyalty to the Emperor is another. And when asked about her phrasing and her game play she alluded it to that she's a noob who's innately awkward. I believe that to be a poor disguise to a noob wolf.

I, too, have found this to be a little off...
 
I have a couple more suspicions, but this Pippy suspicion is the biggest one for me right now. I agree that hmoo, could be a threat, but I need to go back and check.

(Also if anyone wants to move to Cloud City I'm getting kinda lonely. BBC and WZ died, Ski got moved out. All that's left is me, FB, and hmoo)
 
I'm going lynch Pippy

Being a noob and being socially awkward is one thing, throwing out the first lynch vote out of blind loyalty to the Emperor is another. And when asked about her phrasing and her game play she alluded it to that she's a noob who's innately awkward. I believe that to be a poor disguise to a noob wolf.

Yeah, that very "fellow kids" comment has rubbed me the wrong way since she said it. Especially now seeing the "illustrious Emperor" comment... seems a bit much haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey wolves ..... thx for the visit last night from Chewbaca!

Chewie is the wolves blocker, I think, if that fits the timeline. I had a wookie stand outside my house and roar, so I was too scared to do anything.

I also got a message last night from someone able to send long distance PMs with very credible info that Teepster was the person who attacked me the night I was protected.

***lynch teepster***

This also puts a couple of you into strong village category based on comments/voting today.

But either way, we need to lynch teepster.
 
very credible info that Teepster was the person who attacked me

I will change my lynch vote based on this, but would like to bench feels for others mentioned today to be revisited tomorrow. (If Teep is not a wolf, do you have a way to trace the credible information back to the source?)

unlynch Genny, Lynch Teep
 
I will change my lynch vote based on this, but would like to bench feels for others mentioned today to be revisited tomorrow.

So a tentative list of people to inspect tomorrow: Pippy (re: cdo, 3m, myself), Genny (re: SAR, hmoo, caia), hmoo (re: caia), PBC (re: caia), 3M (re: guis) and SkiOtter (re: caia)

Just for my own brain's sake, but I'm sure others will find it useful too 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Though I do have a guess on someone else. If this is strong info and Teep has no defense, I will happily make a run on wolves!
 
So a tentative list of people to inspect tomorrow: Pippy (re: cdo, 3m, myself), Genny (re: SAR, hmoo, caia), hmoo (re: caia), PBC (re: caia), 3M (re: guis) and SkiOtter (re: caia)

Just for my own brain's sake, but I'm sure others will find it useful too 😛

You can add me to the list for Pippy suspicions. I was the first to lynch there based on the "us villagers" on D3
 
I will change my lynch vote based on this, but would like to bench feels for others mentioned today to be revisited tomorrow. (If Teep is not a wolf, do you have a way to trace the credible information back to the source?)

unlynch Genny, Lynch Teep

One step, at least. Which is good enough for me. Too early in the game for the wolves to try something so blatant, so I'm comfortable with the info.