You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Star WWars III Game Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Random question I forgot to ask earlier - @Filly Bay did anything weird happen to you last night?
Ok, super sketchy! You voted for BBC just because you wanted a chance at collecting her bounty? Maybe you missed the point of my previous comment, but it's always better to vote for the person you think is a wolf, even if it goes against the crowd. Don't ever vote for someone you think is a villager just because other people are.Maybe normally, but if BBC has a bounty on her head I might as well take part since there is no chance of my vote actually lynching someone else...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****
Oh did I say go villagers? I was mistaken. 😛
Go canids!
***
Oh did I say go villagers? I was mistaken. 😛
Go canids!
***
Ok, super sketchy! You voted for BBC just because you wanted a chance at collecting her bounty? Maybe you missed the point of my previous comment, but it's always better to vote for the person you think is a wolf, even if it goes against the crowd. Don't ever vote for someone you think is a villager just because other people are.
How is that sketchy? It would have been stupid NOT to do that IMO.
Sorry @Zensing , I haven't been reading through well enough so I didn't realize lynch had closed! Won't happen again
Ugh. Want to go back and analyze BBCs posts for possible other wolves etc but I think she knew she was going down so I can't really believe anything she said as it was likely all untrue. *grump*
Ok. First point, nice job to you lore folks. I would never have picked up on the role claim being so sketchy, because I don't know the lore and I'm too lazy to google.
Second point, presumably I'm even more clear than before since I started the whole damn lynch-BBC-because-of-Jabba thing yesterday. 😛 (That's mostly said with a friendly glare to... Jilary and Hazel, I think.) (I know, I know, I waffled all over today, but still....)
Second point, presumably I'm even more clear than before since I started the whole damn lynch-BBC-because-of-Jabba thing yesterday. 😛 (That's mostly said with a friendly glare to... Jilary and Hazel, I think.) (I know, I know, I waffled all over today, but still....)
Ugh. Want to go back and analyze BBCs posts for possible other wolves etc but I think she knew she was going down so I can't really believe anything she said as it was likely all untrue. *grump*
The place to look would be the first BBC lynch somewhere near the beginning when I first promoted it. That would have been the time for a wolf to show some doubt, because it would be really defensible since my move was viewed as sketchy by enough people....
I'm going to have to
Lynch BBC
I don't really buy the role reveal. I'm fairly well versed in SW knowledge and had no idea who she claimed was.
I'm not ruling out there being a ship in game, as I was abducted and moved by (via?) a shuttle.
I'm also not quite past cdo either. Yes her claim seems plausible, but it wasn't even spelled correctly which made me unwilling to come off of her yesterday after her reveal. It really brought me back to child's play when trilt claimed the same role as someone else, did a copy/paste of the role and didn't have it bolded. I don't want to get fooled by any casual mistakes like that again.
This sort of late-in-the-voting post is super sketchy. There was no substantive Teepster participation prior to that, and the reason is basically just a "yeah, me too" in support of all the things everyone else said.
There were a few other people with late-bandwagon, no-value posts .... worth pulling them out. Especially the ones that didn't participate earlier in the cycle.
Also you should look at where the votes were getting close to tying her up with cdo..
Random question I forgot to ask earlier - @Filly Bay did anything weird happen to you last night?
Nope. Nothing weird here.
Ok. First point, nice job to you lore folks. I would never have picked up on the role claim being so sketchy, because I don't know the lore and I'm too lazy to google.
Second point, presumably I'm even more clear than before since I started the whole damn lynch-BBC-because-of-Jabba thing yesterday. 😛 (That's mostly said with a friendly glare to... Jilary and Hazel, I think.) (I know, I know, I waffled all over today, but still....)
Lol. Well hopefully I'm less wolfy now too since BBC tried to swing the vote to me and I was a complete idiot thinking she honestly wasn't a wolf
Nope. Nothing weird here.
Awesome, thanks!
This sort of late-in-the-voting post is super sketchy. There was no substantive Teepster participation prior to that, and the reason is basically just a "yeah, me too" in support of all the things everyone else said.
There were a few other people with late-bandwagon, no-value posts .... worth pulling them out. Especially the ones that didn't participate earlier in the cycle.
The bolded part matters. I'm not talking about people who participated all day and fleshed out the thinking. Just the ones who pulled into the party late, echo'd already verbalized reasons, and tagged a vote on just to "be participating".
It is stupid to vote for someone you don't believe to be a wolf. How many times are there huge bandwagons on villagers? All the time. If you don't believe in that bandwagon, vote your conscious, because if that vote turns out lynching a villager and your vote turns out to be for an actual wolf, that could help prove your villager status later in the game (depending on other aspects of your play too). It is never a bad idea to vote for who you honestly think is a wolf.How is that sketchy? It would have been stupid NOT to do that IMO.
Sorry @Zensing , I haven't been reading through well enough so I didn't realize lynch had closed! Won't happen again
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁The bolded part matters. I'm not talking about people who participated all day and fleshed out the thinking. Just the ones who pulled into the party late, echo'd already verbalized reasons, and tagged a vote on just to "be participating".
I was on the necropsy floor all day and then writing reports! And I am not taking my phone to the necropsy floor even for WW 😛
Lol. Well hopefully I'm less wolfy now too since BBC tried to swing the vote to me and I was a complete idiot thinking she honestly wasn't a wolf
Depends. I didn't see (or don't remember) when BBC tried to swing it to you. If it was at a point where it was realistic that it might go your way, then yeah, it bumps you into villager territory.
If it was when it was obvious BBC was getting lynched anyway, then no, it really doesn't mean much.
I don't really have a read on you one way or the other. Like I said, I buy your "didn't read the results before posting" explanation of your comment about me, only because I know I've done the same thing.
🙁
I was on the necropsy floor all day and then writing reports! And I am not taking my phone to the necropsy floor even for WW 😛
All I can say to that is: sometimes you get screwed by having a busy schedule. And sometimes you're just a wolf using a busy schedule as an excuse.
I know it's happened to me. Both ways. 🙂
Woooo! I'm glad we got a wolf!
Yes, yes, friendly glare at the person who told people more than once yesterday that the votes for you were a bad idea. 😛Ok. First point, nice job to you lore folks. I would never have picked up on the role claim being so sketchy, because I don't know the lore and I'm too lazy to google.
Second point, presumably I'm even more clear than before since I started the whole damn lynch-BBC-because-of-Jabba thing yesterday. 😛 (That's mostly said with a friendly glare to... Jilary and Hazel, I think.) (I know, I know, I waffled all over today, but still....)
Yes, yes, friendly glare at the person who told people more than once yesterday that the votes for you were a bad idea. 😛
That's the part that kept it friendly. C'mon. Olive branch here. But if you want to keep it acrimonious.... 🙂
Agree to disagree then. Yes, in normal circumstances I'd agree. But if you KNOW someone is about to be lynched, and you also know you might get something out of it, you might as well. I could have voted for anyone last minute, wolf or not. And it wouldn't have mattered because people could throw the whole "oh, she knew so and so wouldn't get lynched that time because BBC was for sure to get lynched, she was just trying to make herself look good for future use". Either way, it doesn't matter because BBC was a wolf and I was basically the only one who thought she wasn'tIt is stupid to vote for someone you don't believe to be a wolf. How many times are there huge bandwagons on villagers? All the time. If you don't believe in that bandwagon, vote your conscious, because if that vote turns out lynching a villager and your vote turns out to be for an actual wolf, that could help prove your villager status later in the game (depending on other aspects of your play too). It is never a bad idea to vote for who you honestly think is a wolf.
I couldn't help but to razz you just a little. 🙂That's the part that kept it friendly. C'mon. Olive branch here. But if you want to keep it acrimonious.... 🙂
@hazelmoo when you originally posted that "it wouldn't matter" or whatever I thought you might have been BBC's mysterious spaceship finally logging in to see what happened. My reply was trying to let you know there were at least some people around. Also was going to be ticked off if she randomly was telling the truth and her partner let her swing.
If I'm really sketching people out, feel free to look into me. I was blocked last night (doesn't matter, I wasn't doing anything anyways)
Just a btw... I think BBC said almost exactly the same thing when she was up for lynch the first day. I doubt theres a ton of unseerable wolves, but I don't know if I find this making you seem more villagery.
Either way, it doesn't matter because BBC was a wolf and I was basically the only one who thought she wasn't
Not really. I had a lot of doubt, too. I just couldn't get past all the smoke -- too much for there to likely not be a fire. Plus, I play by the break eggs principle, and BBC was quickly becoming a situation that needed to be resolved; if we hadn't today it would have lingered. Just like Jabba.
In the end, I'm glad other people pushed harder than I did, because BBC had me waffling (pretty nice defense, BBC, other than the sketchy role claim).
I would be extremely surprised if there were two wolves that seered as a villager. And yes, I'd totally say the same thing as another wolf if I were oneJust a btw... I think BBC said almost exactly the same thing when she was up for lynch the first day. I doubt theres a ton of unseerable wolves, but I don't know if I find this making you seem more villagery.

I really didn't think she was a wolf. She put way more effort into that defense than I would have. I give her credit for that!
**************
This isn't very relevant to game strategy, hence the stars, but driving in snow that's coming down hard is really a lot like jumping to hyperspace. That is all.
**************
This isn't very relevant to game strategy, hence the stars, but driving in snow that's coming down hard is really a lot like jumping to hyperspace. That is all.
**************
Props to the first little details noticed and the people that did it you rock!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, Beebs did a good job defending. If I hadn't made my own fair share of terrible wolf role claims I might have let it slide but I remember PBC and I spending similar amounts of time deep in wikis when we were wolves in the DRoP game, so the immediate ability to whip out a random role name that makes no sense in the game complete with wiki page struck me as exactly what wolf me would do if I didn't know anything about Star Wars. 😛Not really. I had a lot of doubt, too. I just couldn't get past all the smoke -- too much for there to likely not be a fire. Plus, I play by the break eggs principle, and BBC was quickly becoming a situation that needed to be resolved; if we hadn't today it would have lingered. Just like Jabba.
In the end, I'm glad other people pushed harder than I did, because BBC had me waffling (pretty nice defense, BBC, other than the sketchy role claim).
I would be extremely surprised if there were two wolves that seered as a villager. And yes, I'd totally say the same thing as another wolf if I were one
I really didn't think she was a wolf. She put way more effort into that defense than I would have. I give her credit for that!
Yeah, I would too. At some point it gets kinda dumb to have seering with non-seerable wolves. One, ok, but two? That's ... I dunno. Just feels wrong.
(And that's coming from someone who is a strong proponent of not relying on seers.)
I am not [pocketing LIS]. Never was, shocker I still am not.
... 😉
***... 😉
I can think of 2 interpretations of that sentence and I'm really not sure which one I am supposed to take. 😛
***
Probably both***
I can think of 2 interpretations of that sentence and I'm really not sure which one I am supposed to take. 😛
***
Anyone have any thoughts on Ny's random lynch of SAR? Just because she felt like it? Haha. Not accusing her of being wolfy, but that was definitely strange... especially considering there was a pretty good BBC lynch bandwagon shaping up. But maybe that's just her play style, idk.
Anyone have any thoughts on Ny's random lynch of SAR? Just because she felt like it? Haha. Not accusing her of being wolfy, but that was definitely strange... especially considering there was a pretty good BBC lynch bandwagon shaping up. But maybe that's just her play style, idk.
I can think of a whole lotta ways to interpret it, all the way from villager to wolf. It doesn't strike me as unusual for Nyanko. In isolation, it doesn't mean much right now.
That explains why BBC was so desperately hoping to be seered, and hoping an action on her last night was a seer.
I really wondered about that, but couldn't think of why it stuck out so much. "Seers as villager" is a pretty damn good explanation.
I went back and forth on this so many times. The way BBC pled her case rang true to me, so I wanted her to be village, but I could not imagine that the character she claimed had any place in the game. Beyond being only from the comic book, beyond claiming a paired role with a ship rather than a flight droid or another alien, if you read the Wiki, the character she claimed is pretty darn notable for blackmailing an Empirial officer and being dead. The ship, lost and adrift. There is no character there to play. I couldn't imagine Zen being desperate enough to use that character and a paired ship.
Honestly BBC, a little better role claim and you had me suckered.
I really wondered about that, but couldn't think of why it stuck out so much. "Seers as villager" is a pretty damn good explanation.
I went back and forth on this so many times. The way BBC pled her case rang true to me, so I wanted her to be village, but I could not imagine that the character she claimed had any place in the game. Beyond being only from the comic book, beyond claiming a paired role with a ship rather than a flight droid or another alien, if you read the Wiki, the character she claimed is pretty darn notable for blackmailing an Empirial officer and being dead. The ship, lost and adrift. There is no character there to play. I couldn't imagine Zen being desperate enough to use that character and a paired ship.
Honestly BBC, a little better role claim and you had me suckered.
I spent all day in lab and class and had no time to check in during the day. Then came home and had to take care of things around the house and kids. I know you know what it's like attending school with kids.This sort of late-in-the-voting post is super sketchy. There was no substantive Teepster participation prior to that, and the reason is basically just a "yeah, me too" in support of all the things everyone else said.
There were a few other people with late-bandwagon, no-value posts .... worth pulling them out. Especially the ones that didn't participate earlier in the cycle.
Night closed, results pending.
Results mostly set up; will send them out when I get to school.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Results mostly set up; will send them out when I get to school.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
The citizens spent the night celebrating. General Obi-Wan Kenobi captured, never to strike against the Empire again! People filled the streets to congratulate each other. Well, most did: @WildZoo decided to stay at home instead. Her scars were good for intimidating people into doing what she wanted, but were a nuisance in crowds. She would go out later to act, when the streets were less busy.
The next morning, the village was startled to realize that no had seen WZ at all last night. They went to her house and found the door broken open. WZ was laying on the ground with a partially-unholstered blaster, dead from a blaster shot.
Dead is WildZoo, Cornelius Evazan, villager, redirector.
26 players remain. Lynch deadline 10pmET.
Roster
Tatooine
1. @SnowshoeDog143
2. @Coopah
3. @Gwenevre
4. @guisantes
5. @awesomenessity
6. @Caia
21. @mmmdreamerz
Hoth
7. @Jilary
9. @kcoughli
10. @PippyPony
11. @LetItSnow
12. @dyachei
13. @SkiOtter
Cloud City
14. @Filly Bay
15. @hazelmoo
16. @cdoconn
Endor Moon
8. @Teepster87
20. @Karabiner13
23. @allyphoe
24. @SARdoghandler
Death Star mk 1
25. @vetmedhead
26. @nyanko
27. @genny
28. @PrincessButterCup
29. @LadyOtheFarm
30. @Cyndia
Dead
22. Ceke2002 - Owen Lars, villager, no powers
19. raf2769 - Tusken Raider, villager, 1x assassin
18. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rebel, unseerable w/1 kill avoidance
17. WildZoo - Cornelius Evazan, villager, redirector
The next morning, the village was startled to realize that no had seen WZ at all last night. They went to her house and found the door broken open. WZ was laying on the ground with a partially-unholstered blaster, dead from a blaster shot.
Dead is WildZoo, Cornelius Evazan, villager, redirector.
26 players remain. Lynch deadline 10pmET.
Roster
Tatooine
1. @SnowshoeDog143
2. @Coopah
3. @Gwenevre
4. @guisantes
5. @awesomenessity
6. @Caia
21. @mmmdreamerz
Hoth
7. @Jilary
9. @kcoughli
10. @PippyPony
11. @LetItSnow
12. @dyachei
13. @SkiOtter
Cloud City
14. @Filly Bay
15. @hazelmoo
16. @cdoconn
Endor Moon
8. @Teepster87
20. @Karabiner13
23. @allyphoe
24. @SARdoghandler
Death Star mk 1
25. @vetmedhead
26. @nyanko
27. @genny
28. @PrincessButterCup
29. @LadyOtheFarm
30. @Cyndia
Dead
22. Ceke2002 - Owen Lars, villager, no powers
19. raf2769 - Tusken Raider, villager, 1x assassin
18. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rebel, unseerable w/1 kill avoidance
17. WildZoo - Cornelius Evazan, villager, redirector
lynch hmoo until I hear a convincing enough reason to not vote here.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
******
Go villagers!
******
Go villagers!
******
I was redirected last night...do you guys think WZ was able to do that before death? or someone got that ability as bounty? Or we have a wolf or chaos redirector?
NOTICE
JABBA the HUTT has posted a bounty on
@hazelmoo
for today only. If she is lynched, one lucky person responsible for her lynch will be rewarded handsomely by Jabba!
for today only. If she is lynched, one lucky person responsible for her lynch will be rewarded handsomely by Jabba!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there's also someone handing out redirection to others. I don't think wolf.I was redirected last night...do you guys think WZ was able to do that before death? or someone got that ability as bounty? Or we have a wolf or chaos redirector?
jabba...I like you. I suspect you're chaos, but at least village aligned currently
I got moved last night...
"A pilot appeared at your door and marched you into an Imperial Shuttle. You've been moved to Tatooine. Please adjust PMing accordingly."
"A pilot appeared at your door and marched you into an Imperial Shuttle. You've been moved to Tatooine. Please adjust PMing accordingly."
Who got the bounty today from lynching BBC?
Based on the write-up, WZ was the scarred man that was redirecting so if the wording was about a scarred man, I would suspect WZ was able to do it before being killed. We also have credits that have been used for redirectionI was redirected last night...do you guys think WZ was able to do that before death? or someone got that ability as bounty? Or we have a wolf or chaos redirector?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K