-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Star WWars III Game Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
She is sometimes quiet until the evening when she can actually get on thread. She's been pretty talkative in PM but I can't chat with her anymore since I got moved.Does anyone else feel like LoTF is being kinda quiet? Maybe that's her play style, but it's something that I noticed...those of you who have played more games with her would know better maybe...
I know we've only caught 2 wolves so not terribly much to go on when looking back at lynches but I find it interesting that both wolves we caught were not on the ceke lynch at the end.
Some of my thoughts
3m: I had a pm until she was moved and it pretty much echoed how she has posted. Seemed more like fishing for my thoughts than posing any thoughts of her own. More in my weak category
genny: has reminded me of how she played when we were trying to get her lynched in immuno but I don't know if that is just how she plays. And what VMH outlined
fb: yes, she might have not had internet access this weekend but that was also said in the immuno game. She's had some late votes and even though she thought she was breaking a tie towards BBC that could have been a great thing to do as a wolf - especially knowing BBC had a kill avoidance. Plus cyndia mentioned using a tracking item on Genny who visited FB but on thread when asked, FB said nothing weird happened that night
LOL Seriously, can you really blame me for not wanting to share things with you? You were a wolf in the only two other games I've played in!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So going back to VMH original points I agree Genny is super sketchy, but I would worry about a LIS conversion. He is the strongest villager aligned right now so it would make sense to convert him. I don't want to go after converts until after all original wolves have been caught, but I thought I'd throw that out there for consideration. Anyways,
Lynch Genny
Lynch Genny
lynch Genny before I disappear into school-land for the next few hours 😛
The most obvious conversion target in the game is LIS since he's so strongly played town so far (and Jilary would be another good one). But we still have enough originals out there that we can sit on converts for awhile IMO. I just wouldn't take vouching from suspected converts quite as seriously at this point.
Endor is a lovely vacation spot?Seems like someone in the village wanted me out of the Death Star and on Endor instead. 🙁
Interesting that Jabba didn't pick Genny, given we were pretty clear yesterday as a group that that's where we were heading today. Assuming, of course, based on earlier bounties that it doesn't seem to just be random players.
Lynch Genny
Lynch Genny
If I'm really sketching people out, feel free to look into me. I was blocked last night (doesn't matter, I wasn't doing anything anyways)
What were you blocked by on N3? On my spreadsheet I have all blocks accounted for already, so I'm double checking this.
Last edited:
Lynch genny
What were you blocked by on N3? On my spreadsheet I have all blocks accounted for already, so I'm double checking this.
I wasn't blocked by a wolf, I was detained by the imperial prison for a night. Both my own actions and actions that others took on me were blocked.
I'm going to laugh so hard if genny is a wolf
lynch genny Lmaooo... I'm sad I missed that game.It wasn't fake. He legit posted a wolf pm on the thread.![]()
Okay nevermind, scratch what I said, guess it is possible haha.Does anyone else feel like LoTF is being kinda quiet? Maybe that's her play style, but it's something that I noticed...those of you who have played more games with her would know better maybe...
She's been pretty active in pms with me, and nothing she's said to me has set off any red flags.
So I'm definitely in agreement that a conversion could be likely since the wolves have lost some of their numbers so far but - can we also find out who was blocked last night?
****lynch genny**** for reasons I listed before. I did find out there is likely a silencing ability in the game, so I'm wondering if she was silenced yesterday, but regardless I know the intended target of today's silencing and it's not her, so she should be able to respond. I'd also like to echo caia's question of why the heck genny wasn't blocked last night...
****lynch genny**** for reasons I listed before. I did find out there is likely a silencing ability in the game, so I'm wondering if she was silenced yesterday, but regardless I know the intended target of today's silencing and it's not her, so she should be able to respond. I'd also like to echo caia's question of why the heck genny wasn't blocked last night...
@Jilary - that was me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hmoo what do you mean by this?I'm going to laugh so hard if genny is a wolflynch genny
********************
Grumpy old man game was run by SOV and me. Git yur old men straight!
Grumpy old man game was run by SOV and me. Git yur old men straight!
hmoo what do you mean by this?
I thought she was a wolf and voted for her yesterday, but that was before we got the info for teep. I was worried that me not voting for teep before I voted for genny would make me look like a wolf, BUT if genny turns up wolf today I'm pretty damn sure people won't think I'm sketchy anymore. So I'm hoping she flips wolf

Oh! Okay! Yeah I remember that now. Yeah with genny, I'm suspicious, but so much of it is feels. I've gotta re read her posts and check my spreadsheet before solidifying my suspicionsI thought she was a wolf and voted for her yesterday, but that was before we got the info for teep. I was worried that me not voting for teep before I voted for genny would make me look like a wolf, BUT if genny turns up wolf today I'm pretty damn sure people won't think I'm sketchy anymore. So I'm hoping she flips wolf![]()
Was blocked by a Wookiee last night which I assume is our wolf blocker.
Interesting that Jabba didn't pick Genny, given we were pretty clear yesterday as a group that that's where we were heading today. Assuming, of course, based on earlier bounties that it doesn't seem to just be random players.
Lynch Genny
Yeah I find this weird too.. Possibility Genny is Jabba? But if she is a wolf it's weird Jabba wouldn't put her up for bounty because yesterday we'd all said we were going to vote her today.
Based on all the conversation yesterday. And the feeling she is playing a lot like in the immuno game.
Lynch Genny
Lynch Genny
Soooo...conversion?
possibly? They don't have the ability to kill and convert in the same night anymore
That's exactly why I think a wolf would visit someone. To convert them.
Why do you think so little of yourself and FB? 😉 But seriously, if they had the ability to kill and convert in the same night until yesterday, then why wouldn't they have been converting people all along? And choosing a conversion last night versus a kill would help boost their numbers after the past 2 days.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
I have heard that there HAS been a conversion last night, but that there hadn't been any before last night.Agreed regarding Genny.
But if Genny flips wolf, Caia does move to the possible-wolf list. Now that the wolves lost their "convert+kill same night" player, it stands to reason they have to give up a night kill to convert. And since there was no kill last night with Genny visiting Caia, it's not a stretch to think conversion.
There's time to tease it out, though. Presumably we still have seering..... I don't like lynching people because they "might" be converted, unless they are acting sketchy. And so far Caia is strong village, I think.
...care to elaborate on where you heard that info?I have heard that there HAS been a conversion last night, but that there hadn't been any before last night.
I have heard that there HAS been a conversion last night, but that there hadn't been any before last night.
How would anyone know this? How could anyone KNOW there hasn't been a conversion until this point?
Someone has that ability. Which makes sense that the mods would put that in as an ability since Teep allowed the wolves to kill and convert on the same night.How would anyone know this? How could anyone KNOW there hasn't been a conversion until this point?
Someone has that ability. Which makes sense that the mods would put that in as an ability since Teep allowed the wolves to kill and convert on the same night.
Someone had the ability that they know if there has been a conversion?
from what i've been told, yes.Someone had the ability that they know if there has been a conversion?
If genny is the converter, it totally makes sense that she would use it last night since so many of us voiced suspicion about her yesterday.Please explain to me why you think a wolf would visit another wolf.
Unless she was doing the converting, she wouldn't be and I really doubt the wolves would have blown their conversion load so early on FB and I.
Lynch genny
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If genny is the converter, it totally makes sense that she would use it last night since so many of us voiced suspicion about her yesterday.
Lynch genny
Good point!
Someone has that ability. Which makes sense that the mods would put that in as an ability since Teep allowed the wolves to kill and convert on the same night.
That's weird, but cool if true.
That's weird, but cool if true.
I mean it's also a ability that wolves would automatically have...
I mean it's also a ability that wolves would automatically have...
What to know someone was converted? They're the ones doing the conversion so they would already know, I'm clearly missing your point.
lynch genny
any chance your source knows who or is that out of the scope of their ability?I have heard that there HAS been a conversion last night, but that there hadn't been any before last night.
All blocks? Blocking mechanisms I have heard of include a wookiee, the ale, and now supposedly an imperial prison. Not everyone I assume mentions that they were blocked when they were.What were you blocked by on N3? On my spreadsheet I have all blocks accounted for already, so I'm double checking this.
Could be construed as fishing for information or power roles. Could be construed as wolfy behavior. Bringing it to your attention....care to elaborate on where you heard that info?
See comment above re: PippyPony.How would anyone know this? How could anyone KNOW there hasn't been a conversion until this point?
Pretty sure that was her point. As in, wolves would know about conversions automagically.What to know someone was converted? They're the ones doing the conversion so they would already know, I'm clearly missing your point.
Yeah, a wolf could definitely claim that as an ability in an attempt to "provide info" while not providing that useful of information - I think most of us assume that there was a conversion last night.
Yeah that was my point. Sure maybe someone has some special ability...or they could actually be a wolf...What to know someone was converted? They're the ones doing the conversion so they would already know, I'm clearly missing your point.
Yeah, a wolf could definitely claim that as an ability in an attempt to "provide info" while not providing that useful of information - I think most of us assume that there was a conversion last night.
I was just saying according to my source, the first conversion of the game was last night. People last night were wondering if Teep had converted anyone while he was still alive and had the ability to allow conversions and kills on the same night.
Yeah that was my point. Sure maybe someone has some special ability...or they could actually be a wolf...
Ah gotcha I didn't get the implication. Thanks!
I was just saying according to my source, the first conversion of the game was last night. People last night were wondering if Teep had converted anyone while he was still alive and had the ability to allow conversions and kills on the same night.
What made said source tell you this? I feel like revealing roles is risky...?
That's exactly why I think a wolf would visit someone. To convert them.
Why do you think so little of yourself and FB? 😉 But seriously, if they had the ability to kill and convert in the same night until yesterday, then why wouldn't they have been converting people all along? And choosing a conversion last night versus a kill would help boost their numbers after the past 2 days.
I'm sticking with my vote unless vmh, LIS, or anyone else who I think is very villagery has any compelling arguments otherwise.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
I don't think little of us. They don't typically get to convert as many times as they want. It's limited in number and sometimes have time restrictions.
And she would be fishing as a seer too, less people you have to seer the better.
Anyway, not like I can't be seered if people are concerned.
Last edited:
This is usually way too much for a mod to want to give away. This is the same reason why "ask a mod" items usually don't allow you to ask for a list of wolves. Game balance has to be considered and mods generally want to give the wolves at least a snowball's chance in hell.any chance your source knows who or is that out of the scope of their ability?
Role revealing can be risky or it can't be, depends on the role, the confidence in the person you reveal to, and the importance of information shared/reason for revealing. I've role revealed to a few people in my old group already. May reveal to a few people in the new group soon. Risky isn't always bad and sometimes you have to take a measured risk for the sake of the village. Not always, but sometimes.What made said source tell you this? I feel like revealing roles is risky...?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why is the post you quoted attributed to LIS? It was a PippyPony post................. 😵I don't think little of us. They don't typically get to convert as many times as they want. It's limited in number and sometimes have time restrictions.
And she would be fishing as a seer too, less people you have to seer the better.
Anyway, not like I can't be seered if people are concerned.
why is the post you quoted attributed to LIS? It was a PippyPony post................. 😵
I had a leftover post on there so maybe I deleted something weird?
This explains why I was so confused and couldn't find the LIS post lol.why is the post you quoted attributed to LIS? It was a PippyPony post................. 😵
And a post where LIS referred to himself in third personThis explains why I was so confused and couldn't find the LIS post lol.
Yeah, but it's LIS. You have to take that into account.And a post where LIS referred to himself in third person
(I know, this time it wasn't LIS. But still, I couldn't resist the bait.)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K