You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Star WWars III Game Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LIS liked a few posts around lynch time, so he was present at that point.Also actually where was LIS today? Was he silenced at all?
I recognize he may have also been at work, but I am curious
LIS liked a few posts around lynch time, so he was present at that point.
I started catching up on the thread then, liked a few posts, and then was busy with the wife. Just got back now.
Still not converted.
I actually don't know anything about being attacked last night - I didn't get PM notification like the time earlier in the game that I was attacked when the mods specified that I was protected.
Kinda tired of the "LIS is converted" crap.... it should be pretty easy to check me out tonight, assuming roles are left to do it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I half assume whoever does the prison thing will block/protect you, so nobody will be able to check you out. It's a two edged sword. If you are the wolf, no kill for you. If you aren't, no way but talking to prove it.I started catching up on the thread then, liked a few posts, and then was busy with the wife. Just got back now.
Still not converted.
I actually don't know anything about being attacked last night - I didn't get PM notification like the time earlier in the game that I was attacked when the mods specified that I was protected.
Kinda tired of the "LIS is converted" crap.... it should be pretty easy to check me out tonight, assuming roles are left to do it.
If you are still village, get your game together. I'd like to bag another wolf tomorrow.
I half assume whoever does the prison thing will block/protect you, so nobody will be able to check you out. It's a two edged sword. If you are the wolf, no kill for you. If you aren't, no way but talking to prove it.
If you are still village, get your game together. I'd like to bag another wolf tomorrow.
Gimme a break. I think I've contributed at least as much as anyone else this game.
If someone prevents me from being checked out ... ok, then I get lynched and we lose a villager. Ultimately, not the worst thing considering the numbers in the game, but it's a bit frustrating if someone actively prevents me from being looked into.
One-time extension of night deadline to 8:30amET because I got up too late to remind people to get their night actions in.
Night closed, results pending
The villager's night went uninterrupted by the sounds of blaster fire, although much was done behind the scenes. No one has died.
Lynch deadline 10pmET. 17 players remain
Roster
Tatooine
3. @Gwenevre
4. @guisantes
21. @mmmdreamerz
20. @Karabiner13
9. @kcoughli
28. @PrincessButterCup
Hoth
7. @Jilary
10. @PippyPony
11. @LetItSnow
12. @dyachei
13. @SkiOtter
End0r Moon
14. @Filly Bay
16. @cdoconn
25. @vetmedhead
Death Star mk 1
26. @nyanko
29. @LadyOtheFarm
30. @Cyndia
Cloud City
Casinos closed due to lack of business
Dead
22. Ceke2002 - Owen Lars, villager, no powers
19. raf2769 - Tusken Raider, villager, 1x assassin
18. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rebel, unseerable w/1 kill avoidance
17. WildZoo - Cornelius Evazan, villager, redirector
8. Teepster87 - Leia, Rebel, allowed wolves to kill and convert
27. genny - Luke, Rebel, seer
2. Coopah - IG-88, villager, reverse tracker
5. awesomenessity - Chewbacca, Rebel, blocker
6. Caia - Oola, villager, no powers
15. hazelmoo - Jawa, villager, chance for items from corpses
1. SnowshoeDog143 - Shuttle Pilot, villager, moved players
24. SARdoghandler - Beru Lars, villager, no powers
23. allyphoe - Han Solo, Rebel, kills first voter if lynched.
Lynch deadline 10pmET. 17 players remain
Roster
Tatooine
3. @Gwenevre
4. @guisantes
21. @mmmdreamerz
20. @Karabiner13
9. @kcoughli
28. @PrincessButterCup
Hoth
7. @Jilary
10. @PippyPony
11. @LetItSnow
12. @dyachei
13. @SkiOtter
End0r Moon
14. @Filly Bay
16. @cdoconn
25. @vetmedhead
Death Star mk 1
26. @nyanko
29. @LadyOtheFarm
30. @Cyndia
Cloud City
Casinos closed due to lack of business
Dead
22. Ceke2002 - Owen Lars, villager, no powers
19. raf2769 - Tusken Raider, villager, 1x assassin
18. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rebel, unseerable w/1 kill avoidance
17. WildZoo - Cornelius Evazan, villager, redirector
8. Teepster87 - Leia, Rebel, allowed wolves to kill and convert
27. genny - Luke, Rebel, seer
2. Coopah - IG-88, villager, reverse tracker
5. awesomenessity - Chewbacca, Rebel, blocker
6. Caia - Oola, villager, no powers
15. hazelmoo - Jawa, villager, chance for items from corpses
1. SnowshoeDog143 - Shuttle Pilot, villager, moved players
24. SARdoghandler - Beru Lars, villager, no powers
23. allyphoe - Han Solo, Rebel, kills first voter if lynched.
NOTICE
JABBA the HUTT has posted a bounty on
@LetItSnow
for today only. If he is lynched, one lucky person responsible for his lynch will be rewarded handsomely by Jabba!
JABBA the HUTT has posted a bounty on
@LetItSnow
for today only. If he is lynched, one lucky person responsible for his lynch will be rewarded handsomely by Jabba!
Last edited:
It's not the ability that he proved to me.Could it be LIS's ability? The Jabba stuff only started the night after conversion happened
Evidence seems to say we should lynch LIS today, but I would like some discussion too. Obviously the only way ally interacted with LIS that night is she either converted him or she had an item. Can we account for all items in the game on N5?
The only items I've heard of from N5 are the 2 tracking items. Snowy had one and Pippy claimed anotherIt's not the ability that he proved to me.
Evidence seems to say we should lynch LIS today, but I would like some discussion too. Obviously the only way ally interacted with LIS that night is she either converted him or she had an item. Can we account for all items in the game on N5?
When was N5? I need to go back and look to see if I had anything.The only items I've heard of from N5 are the 2 tracking items. Snowy had one and Pippy claimed another
Tuesday night with results given Wednesday I believeWhen was N5? I need to go back and look to see if I had anything.
The only interesting things that have happened to me all game were getting the ale and having the not-good / not-evil thing look at me. I assumed that one was a seer or similar, but don't really know.
Wishing I could pm you right now. Your N5 results you told me about the not-good-not-evil was there anything else? Simple yes or no will suffice
I just looked back at my mod PM, and that's the only thing mentioned in it. So no.
This was the whole exchange Ally and I had on thread about her N5 results. In my PM with her on Endor when she mentioned the not-good-not-evil presence she said "I had the not good not evil presence. I dunno what it does - seer? tracker? - but since I wasn't up to anything, it doesn't really matter."
So when I found out Coop had reversed tracked LIS and ally visited it didn't make me think she had an item. She also told me about the ale which is why I didn't think Ally had an item N5
So, who was blocked last night?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not have an item Tuesday night, but I got credits from Lando that night. (Just info for you spreadsheet people).Tuesday night with results given Wednesday I believe
So, who was blocked last night?
I was. and if people had a clue, they wouldn't do it again. Because I haven't been converted and we could have easily lost a valuable role.
but i was Jail-kept. which means I might have been the target of a kill.
No items for me all game.
Lol LIS has been regenderedNOTICE.
JABBA the HUTT has posted a bounty on.
@LetItSnow
for today only. If she is lynched, one lucky person responsible for her lynch will be rewarded handsomely by Jabba!
That's what I get for copy-pastingLol LIS has been regendered
**************That's what I get for copy-pasting. Edited now. Sorry, @LetItSnow
It's an honest mistake, I wouldn't be sure based off a name like LeTits 😛
**************
Kcough has liked every post this morning. Looks like our silencer finally chose to use their ability.
Ski, did your source pick up any more conversions last night?
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
They have used it before. But why now?Kcough has liked every post this morning. Looks like our silencer finally chose to use their ability.
Kcough, do you know why you were silenced?
Do you know who silenced you?
Yo LIS I think if you were in our position, with a known wolf having visited another player on a conversion night and with pretty good villager numbers at this point, you'd lynch the person who was visited. So, lynch LIS
he was visit the night of conversion? we know that?Yo LIS I think if you were in our position, with a known wolf having visited another player on a conversion night and with pretty good villager numbers at this point, you'd lynch the person who was visited. So, lynch LIS
Yeah, I'm gonna have to side with Nyanko at this point. It's way too fishy to make sense of it, really. From what I remember, LIS was seared early in the game. He could've easily been converted, especially since wolves have the power to add to the write ups. It'd be easy for the wolves to say that LIS keeps getting shot at/ targeted. Lynch LISYo LIS I think if you were in our position, with a known wolf having visited another player on a conversion night and with pretty good villager numbers at this point, you'd lynch the person who was visited. So, lynch LIS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I should have stuck with my gut. Coopah saw ally visiting Lis N5 which is our conversion night
Ally had told me about the not-good-but-not evil and said she wasn't up to anything anyways which is why I was asking her about N5 on thread. When she said there was nothing else in her mod pm I wasn't sure what to make of it so thought I was making a wrong decision
Snowy and I could not for the life of us figure out N5 yesterday. Coop had reversed tracked LIS and Snowy had tracked someone else who visited ally. Between all the actions we were quite confused and decided to not bring it up yesterday. We got it down to ally was either a seer or wolf
Yes. I think most of the conversing about it happened in PM
According to Kara, ally visited LIS the night of the conversion, and we know ally didn't have an active ability she could have used, so conversion is likely if the info is true. Guis then backed up that she also knew about the behind the scenes conversing about what coop and snowy saw.he was visit the night of conversion? we know that?
in that case, he probably converted skiotter last night.
meh pippy. I think we need to lynch LIS
I have reconsidered
lynch LIS
I have reconsidered
lynch LIS
Why Ski specifically? I haven't really seen anything about her this game.in that case, he probably converted skiotter last night.
Lynch LIS
he visited her yesterday.Why Ski specifically? I haven't really seen anything about her this game.
so he either tried to kill me and couldnt or he converted her
Lynch LIS
I visited SkiOtter because of my normal night ability as Lando....
Dy was blocked and there was no kill. I wasn't blocked and Ski can confirm that because of the credits I gave her.
***lynch Dy***
Dy was blocked and there was no kill. I wasn't blocked and Ski can confirm that because of the credits I gave her.
***lynch Dy***
I wasn't just blocked, LIS. I was blocked AND protected
So you're claiming Lando? Wasn't it you who was asking about Lando's allegiances a few days ago?I visited SkiOtter because of my normal night ability as Lando....
Dy was blocked and there was no kill. I wasn't blocked and Ski can confirm that because of the credits I gave her.
***lynch Dy***
I wasn't just blocked, LIS. I was blocked AND protected
Hm. Ok.
***unlynch Dy***
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no, there's been no question from him on lando's allegianceSo you're claiming Lando? Wasn't it you who was asking about Lando's allegiances a few days ago?
So you're claiming Lando? Wasn't it you who was asking about Lando's allegiances a few days ago?
Go back and look at how and what, specifically, I was asking. Someone had posted that Lando would be rebel. I was trying to guide them to "oh, no, I guess he wouldn't have to be" without coming out and role revealing.
My role has been proven to several people, though.
Current Lynch Tally
LIS 8 (nyanko, cdo, dy, pippy, 3m, gwen, Jilary, guis)
3m 1 (kc)
Deadline 10pmET
LIS 8 (nyanko, cdo, dy, pippy, 3m, gwen, Jilary, guis)
3m 1 (kc)
Deadline 10pmET
Meh I'm not sure this matters in terms of long-term outcome. Either you flip wolf and then we're looking at skiski, or you're telling the truth and this traces directly back to dy being wolf, in which case we get her tomorrow. Either way, we're getting some info today. My vote's staying where it is for now.I visited SkiOtter because of my normal night ability as Lando....
Dy was blocked and there was no kill. I wasn't blocked and Ski can confirm that because of the credits I gave her.
***lynch Dy***
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K