supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will not make the joke. No, Jay! No!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I will not make the joke. No, Jay! No!
Why plsThat react is now also a proxy for hmmyes
Don’t you know it’s just super complex wolf theater?I just feel like we've been very consistently arguing and trying to get each other chopped. Not impossible to be packmates but...
Because I don't have hmmyes hereWhy pls
I chose the people who were being voted for first, then the easiest. If you'd just be more sketchy or not flip flop your D1 votes so much I'd have done you already!Where's my VCA analysis @Stagg737 ??
Wait, so who’s a decent vote?As of right now I think any of those on the board are decent votes, but still think Alley is the best vote. I think she makes the most sense with the highest number of potential packmates per VCA.
Dubz noooooUnyeet PSV yeet alley
Breaking my heart here, grampsI think miranda is my preferred choice. If we're stuck on alley or PSV, I will likely favor an alley vote.
I chose the people who were being voted for first, then the easiest. If you'd just be more sketchy or not flip flop your D1 votes so much I'd have done you already!
I'm good with Alley, PSV, or Miranda based on VCA. I'd also be fine with Lawpy based on VCA, because even though I haven't technically done it yet he's the only person left who was on both Lucy and my counterwagons D1 when there were 2 wolves as the main wagons.Wait, so who’s a decent vote?
Woah has it really been that long??In case y’all were wondering, it’s been 1 year and 10 days since I was last misyeeted. I guess since I didn’t celebrate my 1 year anniversary of no misyeets with cupcakes ala @supershorty, the streak is going to end ☹️
I just stopped playing for a while after SPN and literary b/c of school, and I haven’t been misyeeted since then in the games I’ve played during breaks. I made it all summer w/o misyeets because I *thought* people had figured out how to read me.Woah has it really been that long??
Where'd all your d1 deaths go lol
Unyeet psvSomeone move to PSV, you know you want to![]()
Lol oh no this feels like a wolf!alley postShe’s a slippery eel who slithers out of yeets. Don’t let her do that guys

genny plsUnyeet psv
Yeet psv
Yes, that feels much better
I know what they doGoodnight y’all 🤠
I hope someone figures out what the walnuts do
I promise this isn’t like stranger things 🥺Lol oh no this feels like a wolf!alley post![]()
Pls share?I know what they do
QUIT USING YOUR MOD POWERS TO POST ILLEGALLYYou find out if you have enough, I think
Otherwise you can send one to someone for PMing
Crop | Seed Cost | Grow Time | Sale Price | Failure Chance |
Parsnip | 20g | Short (1 cycle; plant N0, harvest N1) | 35g | 25% |
Wheat | 10g | Short | 25g | 25% |
Potato | 50g | Intermediate (2 cycles; plant N0, harvest N2) | 80g | 15% |
Yam | 75g | Intermediate | 120g | 15% |
Strawberry | 100g | Long (3 cycles; plant N0, harvest N3) | 200g | 5% |
Blueberry | 80g | Long | 100g (harvests 2-3 blueberries per unit planted) | 5% |
Animal | Purchase Price | Product | Sale Price | Production Frequency |
Chicken | 250g | Egg | 50g | Each night |
Duck | 400g | Duck egg | 95g | Each night |
| | Duck feather | 250g | 15% chance of occurring every other night |
| Animal | Purchase Price | Product | Sale Price | Production Frequency |
| Cow | 800g | Milk | 200g | Each night |
| Goat | 1200g | Goat milk | 375g | Each night |
| Sheep | 2000g | Wool | 850g | Every other night |
| Pig | 3000g | Truffle | 650g | Can be each night pending success (40% chance), may find more than 1 per night |
Item | Description | Price | Number Available |
Sickle | The first step to preparing to plant your crops is clearing the tall grass. How are you supposed to plant your seeds otherwise? Sometimes a sickle can reveal surprises... | 1000g | 1 |
Watering Can | You can't be a farmer without having a way to water your plants! You just know that your plants will perk up with a refreshing shower. Maybe it'll even make them grow faster! | 2000g | 1 |
Prismatic Shard | It's a gorgeous piece of a prism. The light refracts and it's truly dazzling. It inspires you as you're lost in the colors. You've heard that it's incredibly rare - for the store to have one is pretty remarkable. All those colors...you can just imagine what you can do with them. | 3500g | 1 |
Item | Description | Price | Number Available |
Fertilizer | The fertilizer bag swears that it'll make your plants grow better! The pictures are pretty convincing, and we all know that pictures don't lie. Ever. There's a note on the package saying that it must be purchased per seed plot, but you can purchase multiples in one go. If only it came in a bigger bag so you didn't have to buy individual portions! | 100g | Unlimited |
Brush | Wow, this brush is soft! Seems like your animals might really like it. | 750g | Unlimited |
Mermaid Pendant | It's expensive. It's shiny. The siren call of the mermaid draws you in and you're momentarily lost thinking about the beauty of this pendant. You just know that you want to give this to the right person ... the one you want to spend your days talking to. | 5000g | 1 |
You find out if you have enough, I thinkPls share?
She's still here until writeupIs alley still here or did she officially exit?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.