You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Could you please explain the positions of SAR and Barky in your order there given what you wrote?okay, I'm only at p.28 but I wanted to give some update reads - this could evolve as time goes on
1. @potentialsheltervet - upon reread, I'm not feeling great about PSV. She has seemed a little absent lately too..
3. @alleycat03 - weird that as a "bodyguard" type role she was attacked and didn't die, but mechanics
7. @WildZoo - village
7.7 @Stagg737 - unsure
8. @SARdoghandler - there are 2 reasons I haven't looked at SAR: 1. she's my mother and 2. dubz soul read her village. Are you playing us?
12. @JaggedJimmyJay - I feel like JJJ has provided a lot of good and thorough* (edited to fix typo b/c it bothered me) analysis, I want to keep him as village
13. @Barkley13 - something about barky is off, but if she was a wolf how/why would she jail me, none of it makes sense - I'm backing off because it's too confusing
17. @Lawpy - I feel fine about lawpy, it would be silly if the whole pack voted for me for mayor... (although it wasn't lawpy that voted, but the same role)
18. @genny - unsure still
POE: PSV>alley>stagg>genny>SAR>barky>lawpy>JJJ>dubz
yeet PSV
...per VCA, maybe, but have you read the rest of the thread?Maybe most notably, per VCA PSV and Alley are a compatible pack
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Genny VCA:
D1: Enjoying a train ride
D2: Voted PSV and sat there to make it PSV 2, Santy 4, Alley 5
D3: Ended the day 3/7 on Nate.
Continuing the trend that there is a dearth of information on Genny which is not solely d/t her late arrival. Analysis is that we need more info to assess Genny and iso would probably be helpful. Big ol' ?????
D1: Enjoying a train ride
D2: Voted PSV and sat there to make it PSV 2, Santy 4, Alley 5
D3: Ended the day 3/7 on Nate.
Continuing the trend that there is a dearth of information on Genny which is not solely d/t her late arrival. Analysis is that we need more info to assess Genny and iso would probably be helpful. Big ol' ?????
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is there something in particular that you'd say makes you incompatible?...per VCA, maybe, but have you read the rest of the thread?
(Other than you just not being a wolf)
I should probably provide a proper ISO review of genny. I have resisted, since I think it might be time-consuming with the xenforo search thingy, and I am much more fond of performing analysis with a clear purpose beyond "I have no read, need get read, halp"
But one has to do what one has to do. I will see if it's feasible.
But one has to do what one has to do. I will see if it's feasible.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Keeps getting distracted while reading writeups
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Godspeed. At least you're not reading publications about vague science whatever from 1975 or whatever so your dissertation document is well cited or whatever.Keeps getting distracted while reading writeups
I just feel like we've been very consistently arguing and trying to get each other chopped. Not impossible to be packmates but...Is there something in particular that you'd say makes you incompatible?
(Other than you just not being a wolf)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ehehe the organism that most of my dissertation is about wasn't discovered until 2013 😎Godspeed. At least you're not reading publications about vague science whatever from 1975 or whatever so your dissertation document is well cited or whatever.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well
2010 I guess
But like, first official publication was 2013
Anyway, I digress
2010 I guess
But like, first official publication was 2013
Anyway, I digress
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
me: *has over 600 references*Ehehe the organism that most of my dissertation is about wasn't discovered until 2013 😎
He's there
The phantom of the opera
The phantom of the opera
Hey JCube
...
...
...
...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I placed both in the middle, honestly they are interchangeable.Could you please explain the positions of SAR and Barky in your order there given what you wrote?
I want to believe SAR is village
Barky, I’m just lost with my read on her and think there are options I’d rather pursue
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I thought you both started today saying the POE (that included both of you) felt wrongI just feel like we've been very consistently arguing and trying to get each other chopped. Not impossible to be packmates but...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HmmUnbeknownst to her, the rubble of someone's destruction had yielded another commitment: to smash that pretty purple hair into oblivion.
Correct, but now we're back on each other. But not that way.I thought you both started today saying the POE (that included both of you) felt wrong
sup psheltHey JCube
...
...
He's there
The phantom of the opera
PSV are you going to strange town now
sup pshelt
I'm doing phantom-y things while poking the thread and sometimes the phantom spills out of you.PSV are you going to strange town now
Sporty mentioned musicals on Discord earlier and now, you know, musicals.
I'm doing phantom-y things while poking the thread and sometimes the phantom spills out of you.
Sporty mentioned musicals on Discord earlier and now, you know, musicals.
Listen this level of **** postery is my domain
R u ok
*rolls d20*
I seem to have failed my lipread check!
Wait you... don't know this meme?*rolls d20*
I seem to have failed my lipread check!
Does this mean I'm old or you're old?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah that doesn't mean too much to me when you're the two viable wagons.Correct, but now we're back on each other. But not that way.
I do see you did some alley pushing way back before the bodyguard reveal though I'm not entirely sure what to think of that given that the bodyguard reveal was coming so.
I will think on it further. I don't remember her talking about you much but I will look.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't know it either so the obvious answer is you're old hmmyesWait you... don't know this meme?
Does this mean I'm old or you're old?
I am grandpa. This is not your fault.Wait you... don't know this meme?
Does this mean I'm old or you're old?
I don't know it either so the obvious answer is you're old hmmyes
Me either
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm pretty sure she did the whole "PSV is controlling threadstate" business was before her claim, tooYeah that doesn't mean too much to me when you're the two viable wagons.
I do see you did some alley pushing way back before the bodyguard reveal though I'm not entirely sure what to think of that given that the bodyguard reveal was coming so.
I will think on it further. I don't remember her talking about you much but I will look.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WAITSometimes the bright light of the day was a little too blinding for a sewer monstergoose like himself, and he found himself feeling a little disoriented, stumbling toward the people he recognized and thought were his friends.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah tbh I completely forgot about thatI'm pretty sure she did the whole "PSV is controlling threadstate" business was before her claim, too
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait nvm I don't think my thought makes sense with who Santy claimed to hide behind. Ignore me. Carry on.
Miranda VCA:
D1: Voted Santy early in a somewhat retaliatory manner. Vis had 2 votes and Zenge, Stagg, Miranda, Mighty, and Santy had 1. Later, unvotes Santy to make count Vis 4, Mighty 3, Lucy 3. Then 45 minutes later she votes for Lucy 15 minutes after Alley did to make the count Vis 4, Mighty 3, Lucy 5. 2 hours before close, switches her vote to Mighty where she stayed until close to make count Vis 4, Mighty 6, Lucy 3. Shortly after that Dubz unvoted Mighty and Lawpy voted Mighty.
D2: Voted Alley to make it Alley 4, Santy 4, PSV 1. Later moved voted to Santy to make it Santy 9, Alley 1, PSV 2. Interesting to note that Miranda and Lawpy switched their vote to follow each other within an hour of both of these votes.
D3: Miranda ended up 2/3 on Barks with PSV and Clem.
This VCA looks pretty bad. The initial retaliatory vote on Santy can be nooby WIFOM, but even disregarding that this does not look good. She was on the Lucy counterwagon with both Lawpy and Alley which actually put Lucy in the lead and moved to Mighty with Lawpy when the Lucy wagon was dying. I could see her parking her vote there to not attract more negative attention as a noob wolf and gain some village cred. On D2, she did create a tie on Alley, but did eventually switch to Santy with Lawpy. D3 is meh.
I could definitely see this being the voting patter of a noob wolf who was unsure what to do having 2 packmates as leading wagons pretty early into D1. There's a lot of mirroring with Lawpy as well, which I didn't notice before. Based on votes, I also think it's unlikely but not impossible for her to be in a pack with Alley. If Alley flips village, Miranda would move up on my POE.
Analysis based on VCA is wolf lean.
D1: Voted Santy early in a somewhat retaliatory manner. Vis had 2 votes and Zenge, Stagg, Miranda, Mighty, and Santy had 1. Later, unvotes Santy to make count Vis 4, Mighty 3, Lucy 3. Then 45 minutes later she votes for Lucy 15 minutes after Alley did to make the count Vis 4, Mighty 3, Lucy 5. 2 hours before close, switches her vote to Mighty where she stayed until close to make count Vis 4, Mighty 6, Lucy 3. Shortly after that Dubz unvoted Mighty and Lawpy voted Mighty.
D2: Voted Alley to make it Alley 4, Santy 4, PSV 1. Later moved voted to Santy to make it Santy 9, Alley 1, PSV 2. Interesting to note that Miranda and Lawpy switched their vote to follow each other within an hour of both of these votes.
D3: Miranda ended up 2/3 on Barks with PSV and Clem.
This VCA looks pretty bad. The initial retaliatory vote on Santy can be nooby WIFOM, but even disregarding that this does not look good. She was on the Lucy counterwagon with both Lawpy and Alley which actually put Lucy in the lead and moved to Mighty with Lawpy when the Lucy wagon was dying. I could see her parking her vote there to not attract more negative attention as a noob wolf and gain some village cred. On D2, she did create a tie on Alley, but did eventually switch to Santy with Lawpy. D3 is meh.
I could definitely see this being the voting patter of a noob wolf who was unsure what to do having 2 packmates as leading wagons pretty early into D1. There's a lot of mirroring with Lawpy as well, which I didn't notice before. Based on votes, I also think it's unlikely but not impossible for her to be in a pack with Alley. If Alley flips village, Miranda would move up on my POE.
Analysis based on VCA is wolf lean.
alley > miranda > panic is a winning POE probably
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Rereading writeup from samac/Zenge death
Seems like wolves used iridium to make a bomb to kill samac (this may have been obvious to others who have played the game but I just googled). The whispered "Everything" is spooky but idk what it means.
There's that whole paragraph about assumptions but I have no idea what it's referring to so just incites nameless panic.
Seems like wolves used iridium to make a bomb to kill samac (this may have been obvious to others who have played the game but I just googled). The whispered "Everything" is spooky but idk what it means.
There's that whole paragraph about assumptions but I have no idea what it's referring to so just incites nameless panic.
I’m not going to make it to vote close, it’s bed time.
I’m pretty good with a PSV or alley yeet tonight.
Goodnight!
I’m pretty good with a PSV or alley yeet tonight.
Goodnight!
Seems like wolves used iridium to make a bomb to kill samac
I think I've discovered why everyone thinks I'm such an enigma. No one is actually reading my posts lol:
Write up sounded like it was talking about using iridium to make the bomb that killed Samac. Which could just be mod flair, or could refer to 2 wolves. I’m not sure I should even have brought it up, given that we all seem to be assuming 2 wolves left anyway.
Be Glad You’re A Farmer… Day 4 Tally
Stagg ()
alley (5) - Stagg, SAR, Barky, PSV, Lawpy
PSV (4) - miranda, genny, Dubz, alley
miranda (1) - JJJ
@alleycat03, you are in the lead!
10/10 voting
Missing: none
Vote closes TODAY, 3/23, at 10 PM CDT (~0.75 hours).
Stagg ()
alley (5) - Stagg, SAR, Barky, PSV, Lawpy
PSV (4) - miranda, genny, Dubz, alley
miranda (1) - JJJ
@alleycat03, you are in the lead!
10/10 voting
Missing: none
Vote closes TODAY, 3/23, at 10 PM CDT (~0.75 hours).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah you posted that while I was rereading and responding to pings, so I missed it.I think I've discovered why everyone thinks I'm such an enigma. No one is actually reading my posts lol:
Particularly tend to miss posts that happen while I'm typing because they don't tend to show up on mobile.
My current reads/POE from most wolfy to village based on VCA:
POE: Alley/Miranda>>PSV
Barks- neutral to slight village lean
SAR- village lean
Genny ????
Based solely on VCA I think Miranda actually looks worse than Alley. However, there are other arguments that I think warrant leaving my vote on Alley for now. In terms of packs, I think it's unlikely that Miranda and PSV are in the same pack. They were both on Lucy, but ended up on different wolves at the end of D1. A bit WIFOM-Y, but seems pretty risky for wolves to bus different wolves who are both leading wagons on D1. I think this might give PSV a little less wolfiness based on VCA as she's the only one of the people still alive who started on the Lucy wagon that didn't either sit there or move to Mighty.
I will continue to update this as I continue VCA.
POE: Alley/Miranda>>PSV
Barks- neutral to slight village lean
SAR- village lean
Genny ????
Based solely on VCA I think Miranda actually looks worse than Alley. However, there are other arguments that I think warrant leaving my vote on Alley for now. In terms of packs, I think it's unlikely that Miranda and PSV are in the same pack. They were both on Lucy, but ended up on different wolves at the end of D1. A bit WIFOM-Y, but seems pretty risky for wolves to bus different wolves who are both leading wagons on D1. I think this might give PSV a little less wolfiness based on VCA as she's the only one of the people still alive who started on the Lucy wagon that didn't either sit there or move to Mighty.
I will continue to update this as I continue VCA.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unyeet PSV yeet alley
I think miranda is my preferred choice. If we're stuck on alley or PSV, I will likely favor an alley vote.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Clem's death writeup didn't have any hints I picked up on other than same death method as Zenge
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
OkayI think miranda is my preferred choice. If we're stuck on alley or PSV, I will likely favor an alley vote.
Unyeet alley yeet miranda
Feels bad since she just left though
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Be Glad You’re A Farmer… Day 4 Tally
Stagg ()
alley (5) - Stagg, SAR, Barky, PSV, Lawpy
PSV (3) - miranda, genny, alley
miranda (2) - JJJ, Dubz
@alleycat03, you are in the lead!
10/10 voting
Missing: none
Vote closes TODAY, 3/23, at 10 PM CDT (~33 minutes).
Stagg ()
alley (5) - Stagg, SAR, Barky, PSV, Lawpy
PSV (3) - miranda, genny, alley
miranda (2) - JJJ, Dubz
@alleycat03, you are in the lead!
10/10 voting
Missing: none
Vote closes TODAY, 3/23, at 10 PM CDT (~33 minutes).
My wifi is being very smelly. Cannot load!!!!!!!!!!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thought this said wife and was like damn Jay posting his dirty laundry on thread smhMy wifi is being very smelly.
I will not make the joke. No, Jay! No!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K