StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I get that but also we're at a point in the game where I can't just believe someone because they said so
I understand that. I wasn't around when Samac led the vote switch to mighty. I had just started reading her posts and was interested in her thought process. Go see when I liked those posts. I can't control that we had a seizing dog come into the ER so I had to work instead of change my vote. The closest thing to "proof" is going to be that. I understand it's not a lot. You mainly have to believe my word. And if that's not enough, y'all misyeet a villager and we come closer to losing the game.
 

I know you find her easy to read but she did well in every wolf game I played with her and the only time she was easily read was CYO2 (3?)

Could you provide these game examples? Barks is good at wolfing but I don't recall what you're describing.

I’m thinking of Stranger Things, and I don’t have other specific memories of her wolfing in other games which means I was oblivious that she was wolfing during the games.

What's the best reason Barkley is town?
Vissy’s attempt to discredit AM’s read on barky as noted by WZ earlier
 
What's the best reason Barkley is town?
AM said so and if she was wrong I can blame her

What Lawpy said, plus she's felt decently active and engaged and solvey. I just vibed really well with some of her early posts too. Like she said something about Vis that was literally my exact thoughts. Could be I have a wolfy brain though :laugh:
 
I double-checked to ensure the timeline makes sense with Lawpy's quotes, and it seems to. AM first town read Barky a week ago today, and that exchange was the following day. So it could be interpreted as discrediting an existing town read rather than just "the ability to get a town read".
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alley VCA:

D1: 4th vote on Lucy and sat there, made VC Lucy 4, Vis 4, Mighty 3
D2: 5th vote on Santy and sat there
D3: Ended the day as 6th vote on Nate

D2 and D3 are meh, not really that useful as is. D1 looks pretty bad though. Even if she wasn't around later for legit reasons, she put a low-posting villager who was an easy wagon into a tie with 2 wolves being the other wagons.

Wolfy, good with keeping my vote here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interactions of mightyrunner7 and Viscernable

From mighty about Vis

Just did an ISO on bluestoat (from start of Day 1) and here are the results:

A few minor reads, but nothing concrete. Only strong statement was a defense of Vis, who had most of the sus at this time, but no actual rationale to the defense

Just returned to thread and moved from "Vis is not wolf" to "I'm kinda feeling neutral"

I'm neutral on Vis. I feel like there has been good activity/participation, and I don't think the initial sus was warranted. But I also don't see anything that makes my point to a village lean.

I'd much rather focus on Lucy or stoat tonight, but since that seems unlikely, I'll probably have to jump on thr Vis wagon soon for self presentation

Self preservation yeet of Vis

I'm actually feeling good about this. Quickly glancing over his ISO, I like this more than Vis

Unyeet vis yeet stagg

Unyeet stagg yeet vis


From Vis about mighty

I don’t feel good enough about Santy to be comfortable voting with him, don’t want to end on a 3-way tie, and don’t like that vote movement timing by mighty.

Unvote Santy
Vote mighty


I trimmed the first mighty post down to the relevant material. There isn't much from a rudimentary search. They kind of left each other alone and took no conclusive stances until EOD1 forced them together.
 
I trimmed the first mighty post down to the relevant material. There isn't much from a rudimentary search. They kind of left each other alone and took no conclusive stances until EOD1 forced them together.
Yeah that's was pretty much what I remembered.

It was one of the things samac pointed out after mighty was yeeted, and we both pulled posts from previous games where Vis had similar Big Empty in interactions with packmates.

I can't say that is how she would approach all of her packmates, but it is one of the reasons why, for example, I have a hard time seeing her back and forth with Stagg as wolf theater.
 
PSV VCA:

D1: First vote on the Lucy wagon. Votes were spread out but count was Miranda, Vis, Mighty with 2 and Zenge, Santy, Nate, Lucy with 1. Sat on that vote until 9:58 and switched to Vis to make it Vis 6, Mighty 6, Stagg 4.

D2: Was first vote on Alley to make count Santy 3, Alley 1, PSV 1. Switched to Santy to break the tie off of Alley and make count Santy 6, Alley 4, PSV 2.

D3: Voted for Barks (who sat on PSV day 2)

Maybe most notably, per VCA PSV and Alley are a compatible pack. PSV started the Lucy wagon and Alley eventually joined. Alley claimed to not be around for close, but PSV may have moved to Vis to gain credit and separate from Alley. PSV is also potentially compatible with Lawpy per VCA as their votes on Lucy were 1 and 2 and came less than 20 minutes apart. If that's the case though, that would mean PSV avoided my potential counterwagon. However, if she had jumped on me that would mean having Lawpy, Might, and PSV on my counterwagon together with consecutive votes which wolves may have wanted to avoid.

Analysis is that this isn't the worst, but isn't good. Also that PSV appears to be compatible with several other living players to be in a pack. Per VCA, PSV is high in the POE.
 
The lightning rods at the edge of town were humming particularly hard. It was clear from the scorch marks that they had absorbed the energy from a big strike - almost like the storm itself had fallen into them.
I think this was actually just meant to be the flavor for the storm "dying". So AM shooting Vis, presumably. But couldn't just have her shoot a storm because that wouldn't make story sense.

I've read that writeup 3 times now and still can't find a hint of what happened to the wolf kill.
 
Barks VCA:

D1: Barks votes Miranda early to tie Miranda with Vis and sat there. VC was Vis and Miranda 2; Stagg, Mighty, Santy, Alley, Zenge 1
D2: Barks votes PSV early and sat there to make count PSV 1 and Santy 2
D3: Ended day on 4/7 on Nate

Not a whole lot to analyze here and could make lots of WIFOM arguments. Votes do appear to be consistent with her reads from what I can recall and there's not really anything to make her compatible or incompatible with packs, so going to be neutral to mild village points.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait I forgot when genny arrived, I guess it was before Vis died so technically...
B65DA300-C076-4879-8299-6C290B6707F7.jpeg
 
SAR VCA:

D1: Voted for Mighty 2 hours before close to break a 3 way tie and sat there to make it Mighty 5, Vis 4, Lucy 4.
D2: Voted for Alley to make a tie with Santy and count was Alley 5, Santy 5, PSV 2. Somewhat interestingly, 1 hour later PSV voted for Santy and 2 minutes later SAR unvoted Alley but didn't drop a new vote. Didn't vote for Santy until 2 hours later to become 10/11 on Santy's wagon.
D3: SAR was the final vote on Nate.

D1 voting looks good. D2 was a bit odd, but I don't think it looks bad. D3 was meh.

Analysis, VCA looks good for SAR and if Alley flips wolf it would mean she was bussing 2 packmates early on. Others can correct me, but I don't see wolf SAR doing this and VCA keeps SAR out of POE and in my likely village pile.