You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
She wasn't a goat lol. Her writeup mentioned goats multiple times, she claimed acting on Lawpy, and Lawpy said there was a reference to GGoats in the flavor. She was the goat licking people🤨
wait, I'm so confused... how did SAR become a goat?
I can't say I ever expected to be so seriously discussing licking in this context but here we are.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Help me out pls. Has anyone else been blocked? I don’t know if i missed something because i just see only your mentioning that you were blockedI beg for acceleration because I won't be around as much tomorrow, we're all here or mostly here now, and fighting longer isn't necessarily more productive.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Cycles will not be shortening. Sorry.
Did you see my theory on what happened to me??Help me out pls. Has anyone else been blocked? I don’t know if i missed something because i just see only your mentioning that you were blocked
I think it's because I targeted JJJ.
Again, when barks blocked me, and I know she did because she flipped JOAT, I couldn't even attend to my crops. When I tried to watch JJJ I could harvest, plant, etc. But couldn't leave my house to watch him. You don't find that shady at all?
Ok let’s assume Jays is a wolf who blocked youDid you see my theory on what happened to me??
I think it's because I targeted JJJ.
Was anyone else blocked by Jays? Or at least confirmed they were blocked?
I don't think it's an ACTIVE block per se. Hard to describe, more of like a preventative ban from having night actions performed on him.Ok let’s assume Jays is a wolf who blocked you
Was anyone else blocked by Jays? Or at least confirmed they were blocked?
Idk though because I don't know if anyone acted on him before dying previously...
Has anyone on thread confirmed they got this preventive ban?I don't think it's an ACTIVE block per se. Hard to describe, more of like a preventative ban from having night actions performed on him.
Idk though because I don't know if anyone acted on him before dying previously...
Because i’m trying different search queries and am struggling to find anyone else claiming to have experienced this
No, I don't think so. I don't know if anyone ever acted on him.Has anyone on thread confirmed they got this preventive ban?
Maybe an item. I'm not ruling that out.
I don't have this role and have never heard of it.I don't think it's an ACTIVE block per se. Hard to describe, more of like a preventative ban from having night actions performed on him.
Idk though because I don't know if anyone acted on him before dying previously...
Didn't santy target me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks. I need to think.Cycles will not be shortening. Sorry.
Did he?Didn't santy target me?
@JaggedJimmyJay @potentialsheltervetYeah, I Immune to killing powers in general I think its more accurate.
I do have a condition (As in , not fully hider unrestricted) , but pretty much why I thought my role was mechanically optimal for mayor. Plus the fact that I am village
N1 I acted on JJJ , rrally comfy. I wasn't notified of anything else, except of 1 letter from someone that is in my village tier . Someone notified me pls instapocketed
Yeah, I Immune to killing powers in general I think its more accurate.
I do have a condition (As in , not fully hider unrestricted) , but pretty much why I thought my role was mechanically optimal for mayor. Plus the fact that I am village
N1 I acted on JJJ , rrally comfy. I wasn't notified of anything else, except of 1 letter from someone that is in my village tier . Someone notified me pls instapocketed
OH. He did. He hid
yeah that
Hmm.
If the weak modifier is in effect he should've died.
Unless conversion?
Unless conversion?
What plsIf the weak modifier is in effect he should've died.
Unless conversion?
Not sure what this meansIf the weak modifier is in effect he should've died.
Unless conversion?
And we don't know for sure the weak modifier is in play.
But good point.
Hmm.
But good point.
Hmm.
Weak modifier= if the hider hides behind scum, the hider dies
Wait where was the weak modifier discussed? I’m confusedAnd we don't know for sure the weak modifier is in play.
But good point.
Hmm.
This is what i thought tooI thought a hider dies if they hide behind a wolf anyway
Oh i seeOr is that technically a weak modifier and it's just the one that gets used commonly...
I've read too many role wikis, everything gets all jumbled
Looks like we’re heading off to a mechanical deep end
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And now i sense the strong feeling from AM from beyond the grave on not making decisions based on unproven mechanics so i’m going to promptly discard it now
Hold pls
Santy wasn’t preventively blocked from what i read.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sometimes, you just need to ly lo - Day 7 Tally
miranda ()
PSV (1) - Lawpy
JJJ (1) - PSV
Missing: @JaggedJimmyJay and @miranda920
Vote closes TOMORROW, 3/29, at 10 PM CDT (~30 hours).
miranda ()
PSV (1) - Lawpy
JJJ (1) - PSV
Missing: @JaggedJimmyJay and @miranda920
Vote closes TOMORROW, 3/29, at 10 PM CDT (~30 hours).
This mighty post directed at miranda is probably the thing that I think looks most unpairing. It isn't "clearing", but I come back to it often when I think about miranda's prospects as a wolf candidate.Yeah, I've been the subject of Santy's investigations in the past, i can understand feeling this way, especially as a newer player. My best advice is to try not to take it personally, it's just their playstyle.
This could be a contrary point. However, I also continue to think about one Dubz' parting messages, that "hedging" type stuff isn't the interesting interaction material in this game. Stagg's flip supports that. miranda presents a certain personality (and experience level) that lends itself to this kind of shaky confidence (no offense intended to miranda!).4. @Viscernable - honestly not sure, I definitely see points as to why vis could be wolf, but I see village points too. neutral
This put it at mighty 6, Vis 5, lucy 3 with two hours remaining. It might be telling to know where the three mafia stood on lucy at this point to really give this vote meaningful context.You know, if lucy is truly inactive it isn't worth using our yeet to flip her
unyeet lucy
yeet mighty
Stagg's Vis vote post contained one of his very few mentions of lucy, with a little over 3.5 hours remaining. So he had clearly committed to the bus and wasn't really interested in the lucy option still being there.My mush brain needs time to go back and reread, but not gonna do that with 38 pages today, but general thoughts...
Vote Vis
Felt like she was throwing shade to see what stuck. Lots of people felt she was sus but backed off because...lots of people noticed she was sus? Plus her flipping would give more info looking back.
I don't mind a Mighty flip and can see the reasoning, but I think a Vis flip provides more info.
@lucy. , where are you? Irl happens, but I don't like the low posting, especially after saying she'd be around. If not becoming more active, may become a policy vote tomorrow...
Also agree that stoat has some wolf leans, but mush brain can't recall why at the moment.
Indeed it looks like only mighty showed interest in a lucy vote. In that sense it's hard to clear miranda for moving from lucy to mighty. It's not implicating either necessarily, just kind of NAI.
I was looking through SAR's discussions of miranda and was reminded of this, which makes the PSV narrative that she'd not kill SAR additionally dubious.Sorry guys, Mondays are long and I promised my coworkers to bring a gender reveal cake tomorrow so my whole evening has been cakeing and then my buttercream I made yesterday tried to separate so I'm paddling it into submission.
I still intend to finish my Barks iso but I think the vote being either PSV or Barks today is probably the best case scenario given the reevaluating I've done in the past day cycle.
Lawp and Stagg's interactions really make me feel village. I don't see a world in which it's JJJ or Miranda. So while Barks is currently my top, PSV would be my next day elimination.
edit for typo
Yeet Barks
I still think yesterday was a w/v tally and that both wolves were on Miranda. And I know better than to try to push Lawp since I about had a mob coming for me yesterday
But if Barks flips village then we need to have a serious conversation.
The only truly solid village read I have that I think is non-negotiable for me is PSV. Im open to looking anywhere else.
That said, after yesterday I do truly believe that Miranda is village. It's nothing other than tone and how she responded to things yesterday but I do feel quite strongly about it.
Was it you that posted the colour coded tallies yesterday? I think I want to look at them again given Stagg's flip
Sorry guys, Mondays are long and I promised my coworkers to bring a gender reveal cake tomorrow so my whole evening has been cakeing and then my buttercream I made yesterday tried to separate so I'm paddling it into submission.
I still intend to finish my Barks iso but I think the vote being either PSV or Barks today is probably the best case scenario given the reevaluating I've done in the past day cycle.
Lawp and Stagg's interactions really make me feel village. I don't see a world in which it's JJJ or Miranda. So while Barks is currently my top, PSV would be my next day elimination.
I am wondering if I should interpret the "mother-daughter" meme of these two as suggestive of reliable reads, or if it's just a meme for the sake of a meme. If SAR is an authority on miranda, then that is something I want to consider.
@JaggedJimmyJayI keep forgetting SAR was advocating for her. I don't have a read on her either.
This is the quote @JaggedJimmyJaySAR has read Miranda consistently well though so I could see that being genuine.
My phone is evil
Are you concerned about the other Miranda voters?
I'm village reading mighty and have no read on Lawpy.
And SAR?
I keep forgetting SAR was advocating for her. I don't have a read on her either.
This is the full contextSAR has read Miranda consistently well though so I could see that being genuine.
I think it’s pshelty/PSV
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why did this tally receive wowsSometimes, you just need to ly lo - Day 7 Tally
miranda ()
PSV (1) - Lawpy
Missing: everyone else
Vote closes TOMORROW, 3/29, at 10 PM CDT (~37 hours).
Thanks, Lawpy. The sample size is probably limited for miranda games, but it's something.
I'll go look at those other PSV games
I’m aware references to past games are unfamiliar to @JaggedJimmyJay and @miranda920 so a smol quote dump for clarification
![]()
BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD
BOWLING IS HERE!!!!!! What could be better than good friends, fun games, average beer, and surprisingly slightly better than average food? If that sounds like it's up your alley, then youve come to the right place! Well, most of you have anyway. Some of those among you are here just to try to...forums.studentdoctor.net
Here pshelty/PSV threw mild shade at wolf!samacs by being uncertain wolf!samacs is village.
Alleys the tracker claimed
PSV/pshelty in a bad spot because wolf!samacs was mechanically outted and dropped a vote on samacs.
quoting for my own referenceLiterary Fiction reference @JaggedJimmyJay @miranda920
![]()
LiterWWary Fiction WW Game Thread
LiterWWary Fiction WW Game Thread After a long day Zenge settles in to read a book or two, or 19. As he is drifting to sleep, they all start to blend together into a fever dream of mayhem. The following is the story of that dream... Welcome to LiterWWary Fiction: A WW Game. Brought to you by...forums.studentdoctor.net
pshelty/PSV voted Truey in D1 while wolf!Aprils was yeeted
Aprils was wolf
pshelty/PSV voted Truey again D2. But Truey at this point was openwolfing.
Truey was wolf
And so was PSV/pshelty
also for referenceThe quick rundown is wolf!PSV/pshelty voted wolf!samacs in Bowling because wolf!samacs was mechanically outted by the tracker
Literary Fiction however had more complex bussing with 3 wolves (Aprils, Truey, and PSV/pshelty) on the board PLUS 3 villagers (samacs, TME and puppy). So that tally 15 min before D1 close is noteworthy when PSV/pshelty parked the vote on Truey despite 3 villagers being on the board.
All goes to show that there is a clear precedent that wolf!PSV/pshelty will bus if in a bad spot and Literary Fiction with complex bussing in D1 not unlike the situation we’re seeing here is a good precedent.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K