StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this really the place to play a game. I always felt this was a forum to answer questions and discuss issues pertaining to the professional school applicant and/or recent graduate. I look at the other professions and see questions and concerns about their respective chosen profession. I look at the veterinary section and see I game playing. At the very least, this just doesn't look professional. I see children here who are not serious about their schooling. Online gaming is fine, but not here.
Students pssssssh
Many of us are out of school
DOCTAS PLAYING WW SUCKA
 
Such are the treasures of a quiet life - D0 Mayoral Tally

1678830143230.png


AM (1) - Barky
Coop ()
Barky (3) - samac, miranda, AM
PSV (2) - Vis, Zenge
samac (1) - JJJ
miranda (2) - Coop, SAR
Clem (1) - Dubz
SAR (1) - PSV

@Barkley13, you are in the lead!
11/19 voting
Missing: @alleycat03, @Clem J, @Stagg737, @bluestoat, @mightyrunner7, @lucy., @NateTheLesser, @Santygrass

Vote closes tomorrow, 3/15, at 10pm CDT (~29.25 hours).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you count harvest moon, you could add another game iteration to the list
Wait I thought Stardew Valley was based on Harvest Moon

This game being a game based on Stardew which is based on Harvest Moon, or were we saying This game being based on the first StardeWW? 🤔 Am I confusing myself for no reason?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wikipedia said:
Barone developed Stardew Valley by himself over four and a half years. He was heavily inspired by the Harvest Moon series, with additions to address some of the shortcomings of those games. He used it as an exercise to improve his own programming and game design skills.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad