StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure how that works.
Non-manator wolf lineages only technically count for family tree purposes for people who didnt have manators and/or played their first game as a wolf. Otherwise the genealogy gets even more tangled.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Y'all be stealing other tees when my roots are strong enough to self-sustain.
1678842236587.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone explain me what is usually looked for a mayor here?

Its optimal to look for someone easy to read and with WIM to lead village? Or just random vote for the funsies ?

I still do think I have the role that probs benefits the most if I'm even more important. And if its anything vote related I think waterfalls from previous games are good evidence that I put my vote to good use