StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
SAR pls. I haven’t opened my role PM yet. So unless we’re in wolf chat together and this is you telling me to open my role PM… :thinking:

Netflix Glassblowing GIF by Blown Away

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Wait I thought Stardew Valley was based on Harvest Moon

This game being a game based on Stardew which is based on Harvest Moon, or were we saying This game being based on the first StardeWW? :unsure: Am I confusing myself for no reason?
I don’t know what harvest moon is 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay we're officially fiting

I am the villagiest villager that has ever villaged. So much village. Village to the core.
I don’t have the fight into me. I’m 4 drinks in

• Care
  • Angry
  • Love
Okay we're officially fiting

I am the villagiest villager that has ever villaged. So much village. Village to the core.
I changed my mind

I’m easily the villagiest villager. They keep killing me for it
Checkmate

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Taking a break from death day at work to catch up, just finished pg 1. I've never been mayor (I think, lol) and still want to so

Elect Stagg

Because the game clearly isn't complicated enough for me as is.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Taking a break from death day at work to catch up, just finished pg 1. I've never been mayor (I think, lol) and still want to so

Elect Stagg

Because the game clearly isn't complicated enough for me as is.
Staggy daddy
Aren’t you a self proclaimed hard read

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Noted that the last time Zenge claimed to have not opened his role PM on d1 he was wolfing in Fire Emblem. Smh.
Oh wow. Idk if I’d claimed that before. Lol. I have actually read my role PM.

I just said that to…

Keep SAR on her toes

• Wow
  • Hmm
No no, I'm just always sketchy af the most villagery villager ever. What could possibly go wrong? :D
Going sketchballs to the wall straight out of the gate, I see

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Oh wow. Idk if I’d claimed that before. Lol. I have actually read my role PM.

I just said that to…

Keep SAR on her toes
tlou-okay.gif

• Care
  • Wow
I’m the easiest person to read on this site *nod nod*
Actually no.
I’m the villagiest villager
Just read these, couldn't be more proud of my mini-me

I was an undecided voter but the toddler video really sealed the deal for me
Well if we're bringing toddlers into this, I promise that as mayor I can assure that my kiddo will handle all financial issues for the valley as he's graduated from Number Blocks University.

• Haha
  • Love
Cheezus there's a lot to read.

Vote genny for mayor because the later player being crowned mayor on arrival amuses me

• Haha
  • Hmm

Well if we're bringing toddlers into this, I promise that as mayor I can assure that my kiddo will handle all financial issues for the valley as he's graduated from Number Blocks University.
Staggs it’s true tho

PS dad I’m nominated for champs when voting opens *cough cough*

• Wow
Wait, I have a grandchild?!?!?
samac isn't my official manator, but she did declare herself my wolf mom when I was a wolf my first non-noob game. Also my dad has ghosted SDN for the time being. And she's my stepmom.

• Love
  • Care
Also @samac my left eye twitches frequently as a side effect of a med I started. Are you proud of me?

• Love
  • Care
So is Stagg my grandpa, kinda?
So ehhhh he’s my village dad. He was my village manator. Not sure how that works.
AM and Dina are my wolf mom
Eww, no. That many village reads just felt...gross...

Wait, I have a grandchild?!?!?
I have 2 noob game kids!
PSV is my wolf child.

Also no it felt good. Enjoy that. Revel that.

• Hmm
samac isn't my official manator, but she did declare herself my wolf mom when I was a wolf my first non-noob game. Also my dad has ghosted SDN for the time being. And she's my stepmom.
Not stepmom. Full on mom ma’am. Cubs and I were married and he didn’t have a wire before me. Then I was your wolf mom. To god damn perfect.

• Love