StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SAR pls. I haven’t opened my role PM yet. So unless we’re in wolf chat together and this is you telling me to open my role PM… :thinking:

Netflix Glassblowing GIF by Blown Away
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Noted that the last time Zenge claimed to have not opened his role PM on d1 he was wolfing in Fire Emblem. Smh.
Oh wow. Idk if I’d claimed that before. Lol. I have actually read my role PM.

I just said that to…

Keep SAR on her toes
 
I’m the easiest person to read on this site *nod nod*
Actually no.
I’m the villagiest villager
Just read these, couldn't be more proud of my mini-me

I was an undecided voter but the toddler video really sealed the deal for me
Well if we're bringing toddlers into this, I promise that as mayor I can assure that my kiddo will handle all financial issues for the valley as he's graduated from Number Blocks University.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just read these, couldn't be more proud of my mini-me


Well if we're bringing toddlers into this, I promise that as mayor I can assure that my kiddo will handle all financial issues for the valley as he's graduated from Number Blocks University.
Staggs it’s true tho
 
Just read these, couldn't be more proud of my mini-me


Well if we're bringing toddlers into this, I promise that as mayor I can assure that my kiddo will handle all financial issues for the valley as he's graduated from Number Blocks University.
PS dad I’m nominated for champs when voting opens *cough cough*
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So is Stagg my grandpa, kinda?
So ehhhh he’s my village dad. He was my village manator. Not sure how that works.
AM and Dina are my wolf mom
Eww, no. That many village reads just felt...gross...


Wait, I have a grandchild?!?!?
I have 2 noob game kids!
PSV is my wolf child.

Also no it felt good. Enjoy that. Revel that.
 
samac isn't my official manator, but she did declare herself my wolf mom when I was a wolf my first non-noob game. Also my dad has ghosted SDN for the time being. And she's my stepmom.
Not stepmom. Full on mom ma’am. Cubs and I were married and he didn’t have a wire before me. Then I was your wolf mom. To god damn perfect.