StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone explain me what is usually looked for a mayor here?

Its optimal to look for someone easy to read and with WIM to lead village? Or just random vote for the funsies ?

I still do think I have the role that probs benefits the most if I'm even more important. And if its anything vote related I think waterfalls from previous games are good evidence that I put my vote to good use

On that note I want to know what y'all think about Zenge's vote to PSV as well
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone explain me what is usually looked for a mayor here?

Its optimal to look for someone easy to read and with WIM to lead village? Or just random vote for the funsies ?

I still do think I have the role that probs benefits the most if I'm even more important. And if its anything vote related I think waterfalls from previous games are good evidence that I put my vote to good use
I always encourage people to vote for those they know they can read since mayors are important. Mayors have been unseerable before and misyeeting them is a massive win for wolves seeing as they gain at least one ability. They can also have things like death avoidances or extra kills. I don't factor PRs into play when choosing.
 
Can anyone explain me what is usually looked for a mayor here?

Its optimal to look for someone easy to read and with WIM to lead village? Or just random vote for the funsies ?

I still do think I have the role that probs benefits the most if I'm even more important. And if its anything vote related I think waterfalls from previous games are good evidence that I put my vote to good use

Usually easy to read people are chosen, but you should totally vote for me for funsies and I promise to use any abilities I get to create maximum entertainment for me.
 
I always encourage people to vote for those they know they can read since mayors are important. Mayors have been unseerable before and misyeeting them is a massive win for wolves seeing as they gain at least one ability. They can also have things like death avoidances or extra kills. I don't factor PRs into play when choosing.

Then I don't like any of the mayors being voted.

I really think if you'd trust me as Villa I'm prob one of the best slots to be mayor, but its also okay if I am not since I dont fit into the 'easy to read' player slot.
 
Then I don't like any of the mayors being voted.

I really think if you'd trust me as Villa I'm prob one of the best slots to be mayor, but its also okay if I am not since I dont fit into the 'easy to read' player slot.
It's not so much about your read this game as it is my history with you in previous games. I wouldn't say you're the most difficult to read player but you're also no the easiest out of this roster. I try to set myself up so I can vote out the mayor, if need be, before we start chugging down sweep territory.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
R u saying I'm easy to read, Santy?
I mean, I think you never wolfed against me.

But I think you'd be easy to catch if you were a wolf and got the mayor . Prob not early, but I think its a guarantee that I can catch you so you never make it to endgame alive hmmyes.

And also I expect that if you are town, you obvtown and just lead villa more efficiently / loudly / in a more trustworthy way
 
Can anyone explain me what is usually looked for a mayor here?

Its optimal to look for someone easy to read and with WIM to lead village? Or just random vote for the funsies ?

I still do think I have the role that probs benefits the most if I'm even more important. And if its anything vote related I think waterfalls from previous games are good evidence that I put my vote to good use
I prefer people who I feel I can read well but that doesn’t mean people who are inherently village has been mayor.
 
Tbh I had a big ego boost when even when I was wolfing against you I felt you were off and ended uo being neutral and not village. So I may be confbiased into that aswell tbh
Big difference between me playing a neutral trying not to get nightkilled and me playing wolf, but sadly you won't get to find that out this game 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, the reply to the outsider post from AM should be enough to also make her mayor, but I do feel a little sweaty and will try to make the vote that I feel is the best rn.

Maybe tomorrow I feel a little more YOLO-esque
 
Is it weird I think PhD life for the most part is super chill? Granted I've never done one and yeah there are definitely times when it is busy af but in terms of could be busier? Hell yeah it could be lol
I will fight you lol
 
I can't wait for you to experience internship life!!!! You're gonna wanna cry so bad 🤣
Coop pls. I've stayed in the lab overnight. I am right now pulling 12 hour days almost every day. In previous semesters I was taking classes, teaching, working in the clinic, and running my research projects all at the same time. Sure I make my own schedule a lot of the time but that schedule is pretty dang full.

I won't be experiencing rotating internship life, I'll give you that. But a PhD is still busy. It's a different busy. Using different skills and things. But busy nonetheless. And it has definitely brought me to tears on more than one occasion lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm fairly certain my IQ is 15 points lower than it was when I started my PhD.
derp.png
 
I'm a nice town boy enjoying a night on the Day 0 town, Christmas Weed. How are you doing these days? Does your peel still hold you tight? Are you going to eat people for recreation in this game again?
I will choose to believe you then .

I'm doing fine, though I cant stand the heat and summer days are doing an excellent job at removing my will to live. Summer is 100% Villain .

I dont plan on eating people. I'm thinking if I want to manipulate them so we can win , take a more laid back approach according to my time schedule, or sow chaos and just have fun. Maybe all of them together. Or none. Day is still young


In this playerlist, who do you think is the player who you can read with most confidence / accurately ?