-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think it just reads as flavor.Okay then later we discussed order of operations for protection and bodyguarding. That was still before alley revealed.
The alley revealed and samac was like "yup there's the bodyguard".
Samac thought the lightning rods in that writeup were referring to the protection. I'm not so sure about that, idk.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No pls@alleycat03 Who'd you guard last night?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
On the off chance alley is village and survives the day I don't much care for wolves to know whomst is unable to be guarded tonight (if things work as usual and it can't be used consecutively...this is also not something alley should confirm).
I don't think knowing her target will help us evaluate her either.
I don't think knowing her target will help us evaluate her either.
Something to ponder. If Clem was killed at least in part to avoid protection, that’d suggest town has protection (not mafia). That alone may work in alley’s favor.
I acknowledge that there’s wifom in that. But we must make a judgment.
I acknowledge that there’s wifom in that. But we must make a judgment.
Why would wolves try to avoid killing alley? i think it looks better for Barks.Something to ponder. If Clem was killed at least in part to avoid protection, that’d suggest town has protection (not mafia). That alone may work in alley’s favor.
I acknowledge that there’s wifom in that. But we must make a judgment.
As a psychiatrist reading this I get super worried for about 0.5 seconds until I remember you do aereal stuff, lol.I'm going to hang from the ceiling, so get all your waffles out of your system now or something![]()
You're sure it was the sword from the shop? If so, I'm curious what its effects would be an who used it, as that could potentially carry significant village cred. I'm not asking you or whoever used it to reveal at this point, but definitely something to consider.The sword was an item available in the shop. It did not kill me but it did injure me and impact me. Whoever used it knows what it did to me. Regardless, it did not kill me and I was not stabbed while bodyguarding. The way my night results are written, they are completely separate events.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes though I think it only indicates town has at least one form of protection, not necessarily two. And they might have thought Barks was lying about not being a protector, or at least could use it again.Something to ponder. If Clem was killed at least in part to avoid protection, that’d suggest town has protection (not mafia). That alone may work in alley’s favor.
I acknowledge that there’s wifom in that. But we must make a judgment.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It is a lot of WIFOM though
Which truly might have been the entire point
Which truly might have been the entire point
Oh. I didn't realize we'd established that rule applied in this game. Fine.No pls
Which points away from Stagg, I guess, given the earlier discussion lolIt is a lot of WIFOM though
Which truly might have been the entire point
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We haven't but it might and it's not VoLo so I'd rather be cautiousOh. I didn't realize we'd established that rule applied in this game. Fine.
AlrightWe haven't but it might and it's not VoLo so I'd rather be cautious
I'm not understanding the purpose of the stabbing nor announcing it on thread if it functionally did nothing.
I'm also still wondering about the diary reading.
I'm also still wondering about the diary reading.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This will have been a funny conversation if I end up moving back to alley anyway
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why?Unyeet Miranda yeet PSV
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all should keep a close eye on me tonight, I've already told the mods I'm jonesing to make a tie and get myself killed since the wolves refuse to do it
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
BecauseWhy?
WZ plsY'all should keep a close eye on me tonight, I've already told the mods I'm jonesing to make a tie and get myself killed since the wolves refuse to do it
I don't think Samac said that, I thought she alluded to the fact that a kill was attempted but she didn't want to reveal the commuting or that she was protected tooAgree. What's tripping me up is we've been assuming samac was targeted N1 for an NK and therefore a wolf bodyguard protecting her would be stupid because the bodyguard would be killed instead, but samac outright said I believe she never got any notification of being attacked so... It almost seems there wasn't ANY NK attempt N1.
lolWho has a read on genny
well, if this sword was like the sword in the previous game, it was a blocking item.I'm not understanding the purpose of the stabbing nor announcing it on thread if it functionally did nothing.
because she revealed as a JOATJust kind of funny that you said the only time you've village read Barks was when you were wolfing together
As we are currently in a game state where you have village read Barks
Why does that give her village points?because she revealed as a JOAT
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, she didn't get a kill attempt notification.I don't think Samac said that, I thought she alluded to the fact that a kill was attempted but she didn't want to reveal the commuting or that she was protected too
We should be very clear on that. The only reason she thought she was the target was because she knew she was protected and there was no village death that night.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We talked a bit about the possibility that something else had happened, and that's why she said on thread that if anyone knew of another reason why there wasn't a kill, they should speak up.
so the reason for no death could have been because AM vigged the lightning that was going to do the kill?No, she didn't get a kill attempt notification.
We should be very clear on that. The only reason she thought she was the target was because she knew she was protected and there was no village death that night.
Ah cam has actually played a game here but he didn't enjoy it. So Lawpy subbed in for himGet your spouse involved, and you'll be playing Mafia for your honeymoon. What a time!
What a terrible, terrible time.
@BanquetCam

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's a possibility, depends on order of ops.so the reason for no death could have been because AM vigged the lightning that was going to do the kill?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Be Glad You’re A Farmer… Day 4 Tally
Stagg ()
alley (5) - Stagg, SAR, Barky, PSV, Lawpy
PSV (4) - miranda, genny, Dubz, alley
miranda ()
@alleycat03, you are in the lead!
9/10 voting
Missing: @JaggedJimmyJay
Vote closes TODAY, 3/23, at 10 PM CDT (~3 hours).
Stagg ()
alley (5) - Stagg, SAR, Barky, PSV, Lawpy
PSV (4) - miranda, genny, Dubz, alley
miranda ()
@alleycat03, you are in the lead!
9/10 voting
Missing: @JaggedJimmyJay
Vote closes TODAY, 3/23, at 10 PM CDT (~3 hours).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Damn. Can't make a tie under these conditions.
More of a process of elimination at this point. Everyone else has more village points. I could maybe see wolf!miranda but she voted for mighty. PSV's actions in this game are imo in range of her wolfing ability. I don't think Lawpy is wolfing. I believe Barks' claim. Stagg's recent defense posts make sense and I follow his thought process. I know he can be a deep wolf but I am just not really seeing that here. I don't think you, dubz, or SAR are wolfing. Genny is being genny. I can't really read her but I don't think she's a wolf.Could you please summarize just briefly the motivation for your vote please and thanks
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've also thought maybe Zenge redirected Vis to herself lolso the reason for no death could have been because AM vigged the lightning that was going to do the kill?
Y'all should keep a close eye on me tonight, I've already told the mods I'm jonesing to make a tie and get myself killed since the wolves refuse to do it
No pls. You keep complaining when I die that we didn't get to play together so you're not allowed to do it in reverse!
I know I'm not a wolf. I protected our mayor who asked for protection on thread. Then I protected consensus village bloc members. I have been forthcoming with everything this game and I'm really disappointed nobody believes me.Unsafe
How this would work from a wolf perspective, and also how you could NOT be a wolf.
Someone@alleycat03 Who'd you guard last night?
Okay but even if you think I'm a wolf there are likely two left.More of a process of elimination at this point. Everyone else has more village points. I could maybe see wolf!miranda but she voted for mighty. PSV's actions in this game are imo in range of her wolfing ability. I don't think Lawpy is wolfing. I believe Barks' claim. Stagg's recent defense posts make sense and I follow his thought process. I know he can be a deep wolf but I am just not really seeing that here. I don't think you, dubz, or SAR are wolfing. Genny is being genny. I can't really read her but I don't think she's a wolf.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is solidly mid to late game, I am ready to be deceasedNo pls. You keep complaining when I die that we didn't get to play together so you're not allowed to do it in reverse!
Because if they go for a village blocc member, I might be bodyguarding that person and then they kill a potential misyeet instead of someone who would never be misyeetedWhy would wolves try to avoid killing alley? i think it looks better for Barks.
I get that but also we're at a point in the game where I can't just believe someone because they said soI know I'm not a wolf. I protected our mayor who asked for protection on thread. Then I protected consensus village bloc members. I have been forthcoming with everything this game and I'm really disappointed nobody believes me.
This is solidly mid to late game, I am ready to be deceased
Me before you pls
eh... if you're village, still a dead villager. and the added bonus of not having you get in the way of any kills anymore.Because if they go for a village blocc member, I might be bodyguarding that person and then they kill a potential misyeet instead of someone who would never be misyeeted
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NO!Me before you pls
So it’s just mechanics?I know I'm not a wolf. I protected our mayor who asked for protection on thread. Then I protected consensus village bloc members. I have been forthcoming with everything this game and I'm really disappointed nobody believes me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes but I think you should be a priority first, then I will address who your partner could be after your flipOkay but even if you think I'm a wolf there are likely two left.
Welp, guess I'll just be blind then.
we just need to make today's vote between you and a wolf, then let dubz cast the tying vote. lots of death, everyone's happy!Me before you pls
Except I am also not a wolf so... HmYes but I think you should be a priority first, then I will address who your partner could be after your flip
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
hehe deth funnywe just need to make today's vote between you and a wolf, then let dubz cast the tying vote. lots of death, everyone's happy!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K