StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I still don't think SP is wolfy. May it bite me in the butt if I'm wrong.
This feels like some hedging I do as a wolf when I know know that they are headed for a misyeet.
I don’t prefer biting butts, you’re safe.
Thanks for that clarification
Bob pls did you even read my posts?

I wasn't casting sus on cubs at all. I was mildly village leaning him at that point.
And as for the last sentence, I literally said in the post that everyone usually wolf reads him and I was wigged out by everyone suddenly village reading him last night. So yes. Exactly what you just explained.
I’ll have to go reread
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Already stated my wolf list and my reasonings. Stoat is not providing original insight as much as I saw from her in the noob game. She feels opportunitistic and (to a lesser extent), “aggro”
Ah, gotcha. Well, I can't speak to aggressiveness, but she hasn't been providing much original insight because she's been throwing up and bedridden for about 36 hours :/
 
I don't know that it is but I'm also not village reading Bob atm.
Ok
I was just looking through Owwlympics and Madagascar. He did come at you pretty strong in the latter, OWWlypmics it looks more like it was reactive once you started pushing him to post his reads and vote earlier and such. Notably read you village that time, maybe he didn't enjoy the experience of putting you as his top wolf read in Madagascar :laugh:
But I'm about to compare to some village games too
 
CAST Your Votes - D2 Tally (#1864)

stardew fish.gif


Sporty (3) - Bob, stoat, Zenge
genny (1) - dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (1) - Truey
cubs (1) - kdswg
Stout (1) - Sporty

@SportPonies, you are in the lead!
9/12 voting
Missing: PSV, genny, Barky

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~9.5 hours/570 MINUTES)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I said I feel like they tend to disagree more as v/v, like neither is holding back (normal for AM) and it frustrates village Bob to give it back to her. I dont remember who said they disagree more with Bob as a wolf.
Oh. Well that's the opposit thing :thinking:
 
Can you answer my earlier question re: Bob being wolfy to you
Post 1626:

TLDR the lack of Bob/AM interaction that I described there and again right before this post, as well as the tone/type of posts he's making (much shorter, not quite as rambling) but he did come out and say he wouldnt have as much time this game so not sure how much i can use that for AI assessment in this game if thats true.
 
Post 1626:

TLDR the lack of Bob/AM interaction that I described there and again right before this post, as well as the tone/type of posts he's making (much shorter, not quite as rambling) but he did come out and say he wouldnt have as much time this game so not sure how much i can use that for AI assessment in this game if thats true.
I think you have it backwards.

And Dubz’s posts looking at the past games seem to confirm that bit.

Wolf!Bob came at AM like a freight train in Madagascar.
 
I mean I AM 40 now. My memory could be fading or I could be mixing up games. The reason it stands out to me is because on several occasions I made the joke to bob that I understand what he's going through because I used to have many of the same arguments with her.
I remember it mostly because I had this Bob tell of Bob fighting with AM, and was looking for it when I was sus of wolf Bob D1 but let it go because he wasn’t fighting with AM, only to find out it was because they were w/w in criminal minds. Smh.
 
Ok, I’m finally caught up. I’m feeling worse about sporty after last night, the vanilla reveal, moaning about making it to endgame, and the below post

Come across as very theatrical to me.

I’m feeling better about zenge, but I still haven’t seen anything that clears cubs for me so
Yeet cubs
This has a certain "Vissy definitely feels very wolfy, yeet YK" energy to it. Explain what's wolfy about Cubs to you? I had a d1 cubbie vote for a bit and migrated away from it. Curious what you see there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My jimmies got rustled again as I was rereading

7:35pm referring to her vote for me
It wasn't and isn't real, though she doesn't sound quite like she did in the last couple games.
I'm not yet ready to yell about anal sticks though, given my history.
The tally at the time of this post:
Looks Like We Better Get To Work - D1 Tally

D0221FA5-0959-4BA9-B434-FF6669AAF944.png


samac ()
DubZ (2) - Sporty, Bob
genny (1) - PSV
Zenge (1) - genny
AM ()
cubs (3) - True, kdswg, stoaty
stoaty ()
Sporty (1) - DubZ
kdswg (2) - Dana, AM
Barky ()
Dana (1) - Barks
True (1) - samac

@cubsrule4e, you are in the lead!
12/14 voting
Missing: @Zenge142 @cubsrule4e

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 2/3 (~90 MINUTES)

And then people move around a bit, she makes a comment about the cubs defenses, and Zenge votes for her at 8:03pm

Looks Like We Better Get To Work - D1 Tally

D0221FA5-0959-4BA9-B434-FF6669AAF944.png


samac ()
DubZ (2) - Sporty, Bob
genny (1) - PSV
Zenge (1) - genny
AM ()
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty ()
Sporty (2) - DubZ, Zenge
kdswg (2) - Dana, AM
Barky (1) - stoaty
Dana (1) - Barks
True (1) - samac

@WildZoo @SportPonies @kdswg, you are in the lead!
A 3-way :naughty:

How ... delightful.

12/14 voting
Missing: @Truenamer @cubsrule4e

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 2/3 (~55 MINUTES)



So now it's a 3-way tie including the two of us, and suddenly Sporty's vote for me is real (based on tone, as she says later)

8:11pm

As of page 10, I do not think Dana is a wolf.


It's now no longer a joke vote.
So I went to try to figure out what she might have been reading in between those posts and if I could believe she actually thought she was getting a tone read on me.

Zenge pulled my posts from page 10
This is in reference to Sporty’s vote on Dubz. This comes about 10 minutes after another post of Sporty’s saying she’s on page 10.

Here are all of Dubz’s Pg. 10 quotes:


Jesus Christ, I was not commenting specifically on her page 10 quotes with that. I was commenting on her real-time play as well.

So the real-time posts from me from the "not real" to "real" vote:

I think he's village :shrug:


I actually had this problem last game too and it wasn't even this small

One time she was wolf-reading me she said it seemed like I had a stick up my butt. She might have also called me a scarecrow?

I guess I don't so much see it as a pass as requiring a higher bar for yeeting. Like I want the wolf ping to be pretty strong before I go there. If that makes sense.


Though she may actually have been referring to these posts from around 7pm that she reacted to in that timeframe, I'm actually not sure which set she was referring to as real-time.


I guess I'll go back to

vote sporty

but I don't feel good about anything

Pls do not

I'm open to explanations about what it is from these posts that suddenly made her vote real, but it feels conveniently timed to me given that it only became real when the votes shifted.



Edited because one of the tally quotes got chopped
 
Last edited:
CAST Your Votes - D2 Tally (#1864)

stardew fish.gif


Sporty (3) - Bob, stoat, Zenge
genny (1) - dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (1) - Truey
cubs (1) - kdswg
Stout (1) - Sporty

@SportPonies, you are in the lead!
9/12 voting
Missing: @potentialsheltervet @genny @Barkley13

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~7.5 hours)
 
Felt Sporty was pretty village at the time and immediately was like "oh, wrong decision" in the aftermath 🙃
Ok. I just didn't remember you having Dana all that wolfy until you moved because of her move to sporty, which was a tie-breaking self prez.

Got sidetracked by my rustled jimmies so I'm tracking the vote movements right near the end of the day now. What had you reading sporty village at the time? I didn't remember you mentioning her before vote close.
 
I still don't like the timing of the tie creation - stoat was around and commenting after sporty took the lead, and yet waited until two minutes before close to vote for Dana - but the thought occurred to me that she had to have known about the possibility of the tiemaker being included in the death RNG, so outside of very specific scenarios I think that move makes less sense for a wolf.
 
I still don't like the timing of the tie creation - stoat was around and commenting after sporty took the lead, and yet waited until two minutes before close to vote for Dana - but the thought occurred to me that she had to have known about the possibility of the tiemaker being included in the death RNG, so outside of very specific scenarios I think that move makes less sense for a wolf.
I think the self-sacrifice didn't really make sense in a wolf context either.
 
My jimmies got rustled again as I was rereading

7:35pm referring to her vote for me

The tally at the time of this post:


And then people move around a bit, she makes a comment about the cubs defenses, and Zenge votes for her at 8:03pm




So now it's a 3-way tie including the two of us, and suddenly Sporty's vote for me is real (based on tone, as she says later)

8:11pm
So I went to try to figure out what she might have been reading in between those posts and if I could believe she actually thought she was getting a tone read on me.

Zenge pulled my posts from page 10
So the real-time posts from me from the "not real" to "real" vote:








Though she may actually have been referring to these posts from around 7pm that she reacted to in that timeframe, I'm actually not sure which set she was referring to as real-time.

I'm open to explanations about what it is from these posts that suddenly made her vote real, but it feels conveniently timed to me given that it only became real when the votes shifted.
Please tell me what’s “convenient” about it when it doesn’t do me any favors. And you already know it’s a tone thing so idk what to tell you.

There was no “convenience” for me to suddenly say my read was real so I don’t understand why you suddenly decide that makes me wolfy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I had that thought too. Can't remember if any votes actually went there other than her own (lol LIS rule) but I feel better after thinking through that and the tie thing again.
I don't recall her ever actually self-voting. I think she just encouraged multiple of those on kdsw to switch.
 
Yeah, I had that thought too. Can't remember if any votes actually went there other than her own (lol LIS rule) but I feel better after thinking through that and the tie thing again.
I'll eat my hat if Stoaty is a wolf. I know that I have an unfair advantage into knowing how her brain works, but her flailing around vote close (and playing it so fast and loose with the danger of ties) is not what we'd see from a Stoat who has all the information she needs (if she was a wolf).

It just doesn't make sense to risk herself like that.
 
Please tell me what’s “convenient” about it when it doesn’t do me any favors. And you already know it’s a tone thing so idk what to tell you.

There was no “convenience” for me to suddenly say my read was real so I don’t understand why you suddenly decide that makes me wolfy.
I'm asking which posts you were referring to.

And yes it looks like convenient/odd timing to me that before we were tied for the lead the vote still wasn't real and then once we were, suddenly it was. So I'm trying to track the progression.