StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Village:
Barks
AM
Cubs
Dubz

Eel pool:
True
Bob
psv
Zenge
Stoat
kdswig
sporty

Did i forget anyone?
I agree with the village reads. Makes sense to me. Obviously don’t agree with myself being where I am but :shrug:

I have some uncertainty about KDS and Stoat, but not nearly as much as Sporty, and a sporty wolf flip would resolve them for me.

Feeling okay about Bob so far.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm asking which posts you were referring to.

And yes it looks like convenient/odd timing to me that before we were tied for the lead the vote still wasn't real and then once we were, suddenly it was. So I'm trying to track the progression.
I started writing a response to this but then I had a broken tooth to tend to and now I just don’t care to go digging through quotes.
 
Why are Zenge and stoat more wolfy than PSV and Bob?
i struggled with where to put psv, that's a bit fluid. bob is giving me more village vibes than wolfy, so he's higher.

re-reading the first part of d1 was where i get stoat as a fluffy wolf posting to contribute, and i didn't like making a tie after saying she doesn't like ties. i think zenge is always a wolf lean for me, until he catches a wolf.
 
Why worry about something that isn’t going to happen?

Fixed that for you. Probably True, followed by PSV in that order.
Your attitude about this makes me really hope you’re a wolf for your sake, because otherwise I will rub this in your face for the rest of your life.

But frankly your attitude about this, if a wolf, is also extremely irritating and like 65% of the reason I’ve been in a bad mood for 3 days, so….
 
Your attitude about this makes me really hope you’re a wolf for your sake, because otherwise I will rub this in your face for the rest of your life.

But frankly your attitude about this, if a wolf, is also extremely irritating and like 65% of the reason I’ve been in a bad mood for 3 days, so….
Aside from a lot of other things, I just don’t understand your wolf reads.

Dubz doesn’t make sense. Genny wasn’t here and now that she is, I don’t feel worse about her I feel better. I don’t feel great about Stoat, but not that bad. Mostly paranoia.
 
CAST Your Votes - D2 Tally

stardew fish.gif


Sporty (3) - Bob, stoat, Zenge
genny (1) - dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (1) - Truey
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty (2) - Sporty, PSV
True (1) - Barky

@SportPonies, you are in the lead!
11/12 voting
Missing: @genny

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~4 hours)
 
Aside from a lot of other things, I just don’t understand your wolf reads.

Dubz doesn’t make sense. Genny wasn’t here and now that she is, I don’t feel worse about her I feel better. I don’t feel great about Stoat, but not that bad. Mostly paranoia.
I don’t really know how to respond to this. My wolf reads are what they are for the reasons I stated, and you’ve been tunneling me for reasons entirely unrelated to my reads for days with complete disregard for my posts that I made as I caught up and after the fact.

I hope you’re a villager because I can forgive this amount of obstinacy much better, but then you also typically are a much better villager than this.
 
Also saying “genny wasn’t here” as though it’s a valid reason for me to not wolf read her is dumb when I already said it’s for lack of village points AND you’re not up anyone else’s butt about having her in the POE ANNNND you know she can and will ghost as a wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also saying “genny wasn’t here” as though it’s a valid reason for me to not wolf read her is dumb when I already said it’s for lack of village points AND you’re not up anyone else’s butt about having her in the POE ANNNND you know she can and will ghost as a wolf.
It’s an accumulation of things sporty. This is only one of many data points.
 
@WildZoo I will add to this that I will properly respond if I live through this cycle, but I don’t feel like wasting my time right now when 1) I might die and 2) I’m not completely convinced you’re village
Yeah that sounds way too much like stuff you said when you were on the chopping block in England

Unyeet genny yeet sporty
 
The whole sporty situation is stressing me so I'm avoiding it.

I wish genny would return.
For what it’s worth after my death, I keep thinking about these types of posts from Dubz last night. I know there’s another but I can’t find it on my phone.

Her whole “idk what to think about Sporty and I’ll feel bad” thing.

It really could be said by any affiliation!Dubz but I keep reading it as “I’m a wolf and I know my friend is genuinely frustrated and upset so I’m not going to poke her anymore”

Dubz like, no need to respond to this cuz I’ll also feel bad if you’re village. It’s just something I wanted to put out there because I can’t stop thinking about it.
 
I might check in before close, I might not. I’m not going to continue arguing with a Zenge who won’t listen to anything I have to say, and I already put all my other thoughts on the table in the last 5ish pages.

I would prefer NOT to die of course, but it’s also rather pointless for me to continue living and being this distraction for days and days while I suffer irl because of it.
 
CAST Your Votes - D2 Tally

stardew fish.gif


Sporty (5) - Bob, stoat, Zenge, Dubz, Sporty
genny ()
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (1) - Truey
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty (1) - PSV
True (1) - Barky

@SportPonies, you are in the lead!
11/12 voting
Missing: @genny

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~3.5 hours)
 
Anyway, the opening post says everyone starts with 8 parsnip seeds so I find it odd that she would focus so much on that one thing when apparently we all have parsnips per opening post.
She's focusing on them because I made an elaborate Excel sheet to prove that parsnips are the optimum strategy and I was joking all night about how I'm the parsnip king, Lord of my parsnip domain (I didn't show her my glorious spreadsheet, but she definitely heard me muttering about how I'm the king of all parsnips)
 
I might check in before close, I might not. I’m not going to continue arguing with a Zenge who won’t listen to anything I have to say, and I already put all my other thoughts on the table in the last 5ish pages.

I would prefer NOT to die of course, but it’s also rather pointless for me to continue living and being this distraction for days and days while I suffer irl because of it.
Okay sporty.

Unyeet sporty
 
CAST Your Votes - D2 Tally

stardew fish.gif


Sporty (3) - Bob, stoat, Sporty
genny ()
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (1) - Truey
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty (1) - PSV
True (1) - Barky

@SportPonies, you are in the lead!
9/12 voting
Missing: @Zenge142 @genny @WildZoo

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~3.5 hours)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Truenamer lay out an argument for why your vote's on bob because he's in my wolfy neutrals.
@Barkley13 explain why True is wolfy to you
@kdswg when you can, still wondering about your "yeah Sporty seems increasingly wolfy, ueet cubs" remark
 
Hi friendo, give logics pls
Give logic about giving sporty hot chocolate? It is delicious and makes people happy.

Logic about why I'm voting for Bob? My reasoning hasn't really changed from yesterday- he glided under the radar on day one, then came in on day two acting very disruptive and making some pretty strong claims about how we needed to throw out all of our day one reads. It felt like an attempt to throw things into chaos that doesn't sit right with me at all.

And since I don't have any really clear, strong wolf reads, I'm voting for the person who seems like he's helping the wolves the most.
 
CAST Your Votes - D2 Tally

stardew fish.gif


Sporty (2) - Bob, Sporty
genny ()
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (1) - Truey
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty (1) - PSV
True (1) - Barky
PSV (1) - stoaty

@SportPonies and @kdswg, you are in the lead!
9/12 voting
Missing: @Zenge142 @genny @WildZoo

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~3.25 hours)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CAST Your Votes - D2 Tally

stardew fish.gif


Sporty (2) - Bob, Sporty
genny ()
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (1) - Truey
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty (1) - PSV
True (1) - Barky
PSV (1) - stoaty
Dubz (1) - Zenge

@SportPonies and @kdswg, you are in the lead!
9/12 voting
Missing: @genny @WildZoo

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~3 hours)
 
If sporty is doing an appeal to emotion as a wolf, it's brutal, because I feel so sad right now. Just want to give her a cup of hot chocolate
I would never be this brutal with AtE as a wolf because I think it’s poor sportsmanship. A little bit of AtE, maybe. But I don’t want to win as a wolf because I made people feel bad for me. And it cheapens instances where I actually am upset.

Clearly I have just as much of an addition problem as the rest of you since I’m still here. I’m going to actually leave my phone now and give myself a break.