You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
GOTTEM@Animal Midwife SHE SAID AMONG US, I'M PRETTY SURE THAT MEANS SHE HAS TO PLAY WITH US TONIGHT
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
To follow up on this, my sagely advice is "don't write your entire prelim in two weeks."Maybe after I'm done with mine so I don't get any ideas
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
To follow up on this, my sagely advice is "don't write your entire prelim in two weeks."
do it in 1!
CAST Your Votes - D2 Tally (#2106)
Sporty (2) - Bob, Sporty
genny (1) - Dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (2) - Truey, PSV
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty ()
True (1) - Barky
PSV (1) - stoaty
Dubz (1) - Zenge
AM ()
@SportPonies, @kdswg, and @BobLoblaw78, you are in the lead!
11/12 voting
Missing: @genny
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~30 minutes)
Sporty (2) - Bob, Sporty
genny (1) - Dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (2) - Truey, PSV
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty ()
True (1) - Barky
PSV (1) - stoaty
Dubz (1) - Zenge
AM ()
@SportPonies, @kdswg, and @BobLoblaw78, you are in the lead!
11/12 voting
Missing: @genny
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~30 minutes)
Can I get your current read on Dubz?Goodness, well, he seems like a dorky villager to me. I'm more concerned that if Dubz were a wolf, she'd pocket me via good vibes with True.
I'm wildly swinging between "is Dubz a wolf? She would be mutually exclusive with Sporty. If Sporty's a wolf Dubz isn't a wolf. If Sporty's a villager, is Dubz a wolf? Her interaction with AM felt v/v."
Don't listen to shorty OR truenamerdo it in 1!![]()
CAST Your Votes - D2 Tally (#2112)
Sporty (2) - Bob, Sporty
genny (1) - Dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (3) - Truey, PSV, stoats
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty ()
True (1) - Barky
PSV ()
Dubz (1) - Zenge
AM ()
@BobLoblaw78, you are in the lead!
11/12 voting
Missing: @genny
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~25 minutes)
Sporty (2) - Bob, Sporty
genny (1) - Dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (3) - Truey, PSV, stoats
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty ()
True (1) - Barky
PSV ()
Dubz (1) - Zenge
AM ()
@BobLoblaw78, you are in the lead!
11/12 voting
Missing: @genny
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~25 minutes)
Last edited:
Oh, well, I think he's as easy to misyeet as myself but lacking more drive I am willing to vote for someone who dislikes a village block forming (I still feel iffy about Barks and genny, but there's no traction on those votes)I've gotten into a bad habit of last minute panic waffling, so I want to lock my vote in now. Does anyone have a compelling reason why I shouldn't vote to yeet Bob? He's in several people's POE's, so I don't think I'm doing something crazy here.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
kd too fast fo' me.
Stoaty plsUnyeet PSV
Yeet Bob
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm getting ready to leave y'all to your own devices shortly. I'll return to close vote, post final tally, and tell you what the store has in store for you this evening.
READY YOUR MONIES!!!!
READY YOUR MONIES!!!!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm here, but I'm not posting a tally every single time you guys waffle, so you can expect 15 min interval tallies with a bonus one 5 min before close.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I swear to Samac I'm going to snap up whatever the coolest thing is that I can affordI'm getting ready to leave y'all to your own devices shortly. I'll return to close vote, post final tally, and tell you what the store has in store for you this evening.
READY YOUR MONIES!!!!
@cubsrule4e Maybe you were right to get pinged by noobs, we got a noobwagon on Bobbo goingCAST Your Votes - D2 Tally (#2112)
![]()
Sporty (2) - Bob, Sporty
genny (1) - Dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (3) - Truey, PSV, stoats
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty ()
True (1) - Barky
PSV ()
Dubz (1) - Zenge
AM ()
@BobLoblaw78, you are in the lead!
11/12 voting
Missing: @genny
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (~25 minutes)

...this makes it feel like I'm making a bad decision
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I mean we had a three-way tie, it's not exactly unreasonable for her to pick someone to consolidate on to.Stoaty pls
Or maybe we're the only ones that know what's up.@cubsrule4e Maybe you were right to get pinged by noobs, we got a noobwagon on Bobbo going
...this makes it feel like I'm making a bad decision
You're kinder than I am.I'm here, but I'm not posting a tally every single time you guys waffle, so you can expect 15 min interval tallies with a bonus one 5 min before close.
ENJOY CHOKING ON THOSE WAFFLES, PLAYERS!!!
I say as though my reads haven't been as stable as the Texas power grid.Or maybe we're the only ones that know what's up.
I think you are, for the record@cubsrule4e Maybe you were right to get pinged by noobs, we got a noobwagon on Bobbo going
...this makes it feel like I'm making a bad decision
***********
***********
Quality zinger right thereI say as though my reads haven't been as stable as the Texas power grid.
No one insults Texas like a true Texan.Quality zinger right there
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I mean your dubz yeet hasn't picked up any traction and no one seems to agree with you, but you're sticking there instead of making sure there isn't a tie. What's with that?I think you are, for the record
CAST Your Votes - D2 Tally (#2129)
Sporty (2)]- Bob, Sporty
genny (1) - Dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (3) - Truey, PSV, stoats
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty ()
True (1) - Barky
PSV ()
Dubz (1) - Zenge
AM ()
@BobLoblaw78, you are in the lead!
11/12 voting
Missing: @genny
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (<15 minutes)
Sporty (2)]- Bob, Sporty
genny (1) - Dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (3) - Truey, PSV, stoats
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty ()
True (1) - Barky
PSV ()
Dubz (1) - Zenge
AM ()
@BobLoblaw78, you are in the lead!
11/12 voting
Missing: @genny
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (<15 minutes)
Sigh. Have I regained the will to live? Idk
I don’t like Bob or kdsw as wolves, but if I had to choose one over the other I would choose Bob. I gave my village reads yesterday and I acknowledge that it’s a rather long list for the game size so it’s not impossible there is a wolf in it.
Unyeet sporty
Yeet stoat
I don’t like Bob or kdsw as wolves, but if I had to choose one over the other I would choose Bob. I gave my village reads yesterday and I acknowledge that it’s a rather long list for the game size so it’s not impossible there is a wolf in it.
Unyeet sporty
Yeet stoat
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay Mr. ZengepantsI think you are, for the record
Unyeet Bob
yeet bluestoat
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you forget that I was in that PM? Not the same thing at all.The more I look back at it, the more my PM with Dubz, as it relates to sporty, was pretty similar to my PM with Wolf!Dina, leading me astray about my Mel Tunnel in LaWWpy.
I’m not wrong on this. Sporty was right about Dubz. AM is suspicious of her. It’s disingenuous to say no one agrees with me. People change their minds in the hour of waffles. I’m still holding out hope.I mean your dubz yeet hasn't picked up any traction and no one seems to agree with you, but you're sticking there instead of making sure there isn't a tie. What's with that?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Is stoat actually your biggest wolf read, or are you just avoiding causing a tie? Just making sure I understand your rationaleSigh. Have I regained the will to live? Idk
I don’t like Bob or kdsw as wolves, but if I had to choose one over the other I would choose Bob. I gave my village reads yesterday and I acknowledge that it’s a rather long list for the game size so it’s not impossible there is a wolf in it.
Unyeet sporty
Yeet stoat
I'm getting ready to leave y'all to your own devices shortly. I'll return to close vote, post final tally, and tell you what the store has in store for you this evening.
READY YOUR MONIES!!!!
Sooo instead of SHOTS we get...
CROPS!! CROPS!! CROPS-CROPS-CROPS-CROPS!!!!
Unyeet true
Yeet kdswg
Forgive me mods
Yeet kdswg
Forgive me mods
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
CAST Your Votes - D2 Tally
Sporty (1)- Bob
genny (1) - Dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (2) - Truey, PSV
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty (1) - Sporty
True (1) - Barky
PSV ()
Dubz (1) - Zenge
AM ()
@kdswg @BobLoblaw78, you are in the lead!
11/12 voting
Missing: @genny
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (<15 minutes)
Sporty (1)- Bob
genny (1) - Dubz
kdswg (2) - AM, cubs
Bob (2) - Truey, PSV
cubs (1) - kdswg
stoaty (1) - Sporty
True (1) - Barky
PSV ()
Dubz (1) - Zenge
AM ()
@kdswg @BobLoblaw78, you are in the lead!
11/12 voting
Missing: @genny
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Saturday, 2/5 (<15 minutes)
I’m still not sure I disagree with it, but her recent posts (plus the posts around close before that I mentioned) do read village.I mean your dubz yeet hasn't picked up any traction and no one seems to agree with you, but you're sticking there instead of making sure there isn't a tie. What's with that?
Maybe I’m just giving her a pass at this point because my heart is soft for her and it’s nice to read her feeling bad for me.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
nope that's fine you guys get to wait another 10 minutes now for a tally, congrats
yeet kdswg
I mean… can I get you to come to Dubz? You voted there yesterday. I feel worse about Dubz than I do Stoats.Sigh. Have I regained the will to live? Idk
I don’t like Bob or kdsw as wolves, but if I had to choose one over the other I would choose Bob. I gave my village reads yesterday and I acknowledge that it’s a rather long list for the game size so it’s not impossible there is a wolf in it.
Unyeet sporty
Yeet stoat
sorry, thought i voted earlier
I want to angry react this but it made me smile so I can’tSooo instead of SHOTS we get...
CROPS!! CROPS!! CROPS-CROPS-CROPS-CROPS!!!!
Do you feel good about Bob?Unyeet true
Yeet kdswg
Forgive me mods
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She is, but that’s in part because my other top 2 are players I know I am bad at reading.Is stoat actually your biggest wolf read, or are you just avoiding causing a tie? Just making sure I understand your rationale
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Why kds?sorry, thought i voted earlier
Nevermind. With Genny and Barks on KDS it doesn’t really matterI mean… can I get you to come to Dubz? You voted there yesterday. I feel worse about Dubz than I do Stoats.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Swear to god Zenge if you get me misyeeted in the last 10 minutes of a day when I've been here and posting for 34+ hours I will never forgive youI’m not wrong on this. Sporty was right about Dubz. AM is suspicious of her. It’s disingenuous to say no one agrees with me. People change their minds in the hour of waffles. I’m still holding out hope.![]()
What made you choose her?yeet kdswg
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K