You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Please do. You village read me very early and I found it pretty spooky to be honest.This makes me want to re-eval my village read of you, just to double check.
Not really sure how I’m reading you…

Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
If you're a villager, why wouldn't it be to a wolf!Zenge's advantage to disparage you using a hidden PM and try to get people to vote you out? That seems exactly like something a wolf would do. I know that I don't know him that well, but his actions make perfect sense if he's a wolf and knows you're a villager.Yes. I'm annoyed by it. But wolf!Zenge doesn't do this.
The part he left out is that he kept taunting me in the PM because he's so sure he's right, so no, I didn't feel inclined to try for collaboration and I told him to leave me alone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll agree that this doesn't sound like wolf!zenge based on wolfing with him last game. I just don't agree with his reasoning.
I think you voted on my wagon, then voted off, and samac was definitely a wolf who voted on a villager (me) wagon @Zenge142. I'd actually compared mass vote movements to see where a wolf might have voted. So I don't know where you're coming from, unless your confidence on thread is to create an atmosphere to entice more confidence towards you, in turn, from the wolves. And then to use that confidence to create safety in answering your questions and eventually use that to bag them. If that makes sense.
But that’s not an argument for why I’m wrong.Just because you're triggered doesn't mean you're right.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
That's fair. I'm trying to mentally sort out "I think you're drawing different conclusions than I am" and "I think you're intentionally drawing wrong conclusions," and it isn't easy.I'll agree that this doesn't sound like wolf!zenge based on wolfing with him last game. I just don't agree with his reasoning.
I'll say I think I remember wolfchat discussing not everyone hopping on the same wagon to avoid drawing suspicion to all of us if one of us went down. However, the idea that no wolves would vote kdswg knowing she's a villager is absolutely wild since that was exactly what we tried to do last game to whittle away at the villagers, lol.
I also wolf read you like three posts in last game and prematurely switched to Vissy from a fake tell around vote movements 😅Please do. You village read me very early and I found it pretty spooky to be honest.
Not really sure how I’m reading you…![]()
I would expect a vote distribution.I'll say I think I remember wolfchat discussing not everyone hopping on the same wagon to avoid drawing suspicion to all of us if one of us went down. However, the idea that no wolves would vote kdswg knowing she's a villager is absolutely wild since that was exactly what we tried to do last game to whittle away at the villagers, lol.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
If she flips villager I agree that there's probably at least one wolf... but the wolves could have also just been hanging back and waiting to see if we'd take care of a villager for them. There could be as few as two of them (assuming the same ratio as BoWWling), so it's hard to say.I'll say I think I remember wolfchat discussing not everyone hopping on the same wagon to avoid drawing suspicion to all of us if one of us went down. However, the idea that no wolves would vote kdswg knowing she's a villager is absolutely wild since that was exactly what we tried to do last game to whittle away at the villagers, lol.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You are but you won't see it. Maybe eventually. Not sure why you're acting like any version of me wouldn't be angry about this, though I guess you've never tried to misyeet me before.But that’s not an argument for why I’m wrong.
Pierre's General Store, Item Aisle, D2
Item Description Price (# Available) Watering Can You can't be a farmer without having a way to water your plants! You just know that your plants will perk up with a refreshing shower. Wonder what else you can use it for! 2000g (1) Fishing Pole Go fish! Wait, but actually. Sometimes you can find some really interesting things in the sea, even if you didn't catch the fish you were looking for. Intriguing. 3000g (1) Prismatic Shard It's a gorgeous piece of a prism. The light refracts and it's truly dazzling. It inspires you as you're lost in the colors. You've heard that it's incredibly rare - for the store to have one is pretty remarkable. All those colors... 7000g (1) Fertilizer
The fertilizer bag swears that it'll make your plants grow better! The pictures are pretty convincing, and we all know that pictures don't lie. Ever. There's a note on the package saying that it must be purchased per seed plot. If only it came in a bigger bag so you didn't have to buy individual portions!100g (unlimited)
Pierre's General Store, Seed Aisle, Day 2 (Spring)
Crop Seed Cost Grow Time Produce Sale Price Parsnip 20g Short (1 day cycle) 35g Potato 50g Intermediate (1 day + 1 night) 80g Kale 70g Intermediate 110g Cauliflower 80g Long (2 full cycles) 175g
Seeds are available in unlimited quantities and are immediately available for use after purchase.
Crops will be automatically sold when it is harvest time. Your money totals will be updated with your night results.
Who the hell has 7000g???? Is this a rigged Zenge casino???
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
A wolf might try it, I just don't think he would. Especially not when I had him in my village reads. A pocketed Dubz is much more valuable than a Dubz misyeet.If you're a villager, why wouldn't it be to a wolf!Zenge's advantage to disparage you using a hidden PM and try to get people to vote you out? That seems exactly like something a wolf would do. I know that I don't know him that well, but his actions make perfect sense if he's a wolf and knows you're a villager.
Wolves distribution is more evident if there's at least wolf counter. Otherwise, it's throwing noodles at the wall trying to figure out the exact composition on vote position alone. It's why I worked hard not to have people fall into the triple misyeet issue just because one was proven village.I'll say I think I remember wolfchat discussing not everyone hopping on the same wagon to avoid drawing suspicion to all of us if one of us went down. However, the idea that no wolves would vote kdswg knowing she's a villager is absolutely wild since that was exactly what we tried to do last game to whittle away at the villagers, lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
More inspired by BioShock but...Who the hell has 7000g???? Is this a rigged Zenge casino???

I think she misspoke.Wait a minute. Me and bluestoat's PM closed at the end of the vote. It was only open for one day cycle. That must mean there's a different PM mechanic that allows for PMs to be open longer if Dubz and zenge have the ability to PM tomorrow.
That's what I'm saying. Does someone have golden parsnips??Who the hell has 7000g???? Is this a rigged Zenge casino???
Here's something to mention. Someone apparently robbed me first night cycle since my money was less than it should've been after purchasing my seeds.
HOW DARE YOU! I did no such thing. I tried to stay friendly and jovial because it’s a game! To suggest I taunted you untrue!The part he left out is that he kept taunting me in the PM because he's so sure he's right, so no, I didn't feel inclined to try for collaboration and I told him to leave me alone.
Sadly I missed that one. One of my life's regrets.More inspired by BioShock but...![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wasn't referring just to PMs, we can also work together in the thread, theoretically. Ours does close when writeup is posted.Wait a minute. Me and bluestoat's PM closed at the end of the vote. It was only open for one day cycle. That must mean there's a different PM mechanic that allows for PMs to be open longer if Dubz and zenge have the ability to PM tomorrow.
Eh. It’s very situational.Wouldn't wolves instead make an effort to drive people to another person, even if it might cause a tie? You know, by saying something like
Well. It’s happened before. Quite a bit.This hasn't been my experience in a wolf game with you as a wolf Zenges
I think she misspoke.
@potentialsheltervet Mine closed with dubz as well.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Where did the sword and axe go, I wonder? No one should have had enough money to buy them.Pierre's General Store, Item Aisle, D2
Item Description Price (# Available) Watering Can You can't be a farmer without having a way to water your plants! You just know that your plants will perk up with a refreshing shower. Wonder what else you can use it for! 2000g (1) Fishing Pole Go fish! Wait, but actually. Sometimes you can find some really interesting things in the sea, even if you didn't catch the fish you were looking for. Intriguing. 3000g (1) Prismatic Shard It's a gorgeous piece of a prism. The light refracts and it's truly dazzling. It inspires you as you're lost in the colors. You've heard that it's incredibly rare - for the store to have one is pretty remarkable. All those colors... 7000g (1) Fertilizer
The fertilizer bag swears that it'll make your plants grow better! The pictures are pretty convincing, and we all know that pictures don't lie. Ever. There's a note on the package saying that it must be purchased per seed plot. If only it came in a bigger bag so you didn't have to buy individual portions!100g (unlimited)
Pierre's General Store, Seed Aisle, Day 2 (Spring)
Crop Seed Cost Grow Time Produce Sale Price Parsnip 20g Short (1 day cycle) 35g Potato 50g Intermediate (1 day + 1 night) 80g Kale 70g Intermediate 110g Cauliflower 80g Long (2 full cycles) 175g
Seeds are available in unlimited quantities and are immediately available for use after purchase.
Crops will be automatically sold when it is harvest time. Your money totals will be updated with your night results.
This post was made at 7:54. She told you 6 minutes before your PM was closed that she wouldn't be talking with you and you took it as AI because a village!Dubz would've tried to convince you of her affiliation in... six minutes?Let it be known that Dubz has refused to talk to me in our PM until I’m “out of my tunnel”
🙄 no, you'd never do that.To suggest I taunted you untrue!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Fine, I will quoteHOW DARE YOU! I did no such thing. I tried to stay friendly and jovial because it’s a game! To suggest I taunted you untrue!
What are you doing
Hiding behind gifs, Zenges? Is that the game we're playing?
Just be glad that instead of playing with your emotions, I’m pushing you on thread, like a normal person.
@Dinashadow could tell you some horror stories…well…really just the one.
No. I don't think I will be glad.
Do you want me to claim to be a lost wolf? Looking for the pack?
At least that would be entertaining. This just makes me angry.
No. You don't get to make sad faces at me when you're misyeeting me.
Dubz pls. I’m a lost wolf. Let me join the pack pls. 🥺
Stop it.
![]()
Say goodbye to your Dubz Reading Permit
😍
I appreciate the double meaning. Because I’m getting a full on reading card.
No. You're not. And I can't believe you'd accuse me of pretending to do ISOs when I spent so much time reading through old games last night and this morning. Jesus christ.
Wait a minute! You guys have a conversion and you didn’t convert me!? Rude.![]()
You can talk to me when you exit your tunnel, or when I'm dead and there's egg on your face. Not before then.
Oh I just saw your post @WildZoo. I'll accept that.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No I told him not to talk to me a little over an hour before close.This post was made at 7:54. She told you 6 minutes before your PM was closed that she wouldn't be talking with you and you took it as AI because a village!Dubz would've tried to convince you of her affiliation in... six minutes?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’s not untrue in a general sense.My thought process is if kdswg flips village it's a good idea to look at the people who voted her off and see what their reasoning is, and then probe deeper into the people who have mediocre reasons. Villager misyeets happen but if someone has a measly justification then it's worth investigating them instead of analyzing the people voting for players whose affiliations we don't yet know.
I’m saying I completely understand where the KDS sus is coming from, but their flip in my head is 50/50. Their wolfyness was notable and so if they flip wolf, fine. But if they flip village, wolves would have known that and more likely wouldn’t want to subject themselves to the scrutiny you’re suggesting implementing.
Better to stay off the vote and try and railroad the villagers who misyeeted a villager. It’s a safer wolf strategy.
Is it? Because I know I'm a villager who has vocally expressed indecision around the kds wagon and I am off-wagon, and in your uncertain-to-wolfy reads. So to declare that you won't look on-wagon at all because you're convinced people on the wagon are villagers is not persuasive to me.That’s not untrue in a general sense.
I’m saying I completely understand where the KDS sus is coming from, but their flip in my head is 50/50. Their wolfyness was notable and so if they flip wolf, fine. But if they flip village, wolves would have known that and more likely wouldn’t want to subject themselves to the scrutiny you’re suggesting implementing.
Better to stay off the vote and try and railroad the villagers who misyeeted a villager. It’s a safer wolf strategy.
It…does not.If that makes sense.
Okay. Personally I'm still more comfortable investigating people who may have misyeeted a villager but there's no reason we can't do both. Looking at everyone who went off-wagon is substantially widening the POE and preventing formation of a village bloc in my view.That’s not untrue in a general sense.
I’m saying I completely understand where the KDS sus is coming from, but their flip in my head is 50/50. Their wolfyness was notable and so if they flip wolf, fine. But if they flip village, wolves would have known that and more likely wouldn’t want to subject themselves to the scrutiny you’re suggesting implementing.
Better to stay off the vote and try and railroad the villagers who misyeeted a villager. It’s a safer wolf strategy.
I'll try again laterIt…does not.
Genny pls. I wouldn’t.🙄 no, you'd never do that.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
That makes sense, I'll make sure to mail you baked goods when I get the chance to wolf. 🐺👨🍳🍪A wolf might try it, I just don't think he would. Especially not when I had him in my village reads. A pocketed Dubz is much more valuable than a Dubz misyeet.
They must be for later in the game, unless someone has supernatural growing powers or can rob people. How much money was it, if you don't mind sharing? The amount I got was the amount I expected.That's what I'm saying. Does someone have golden parsnips??
Here's something to mention. Someone apparently robbed me first night cycle since my money was less than it should've been after purchasing my seeds.
Hey, can we revisit samac's dying words? Anyone else remember when samac accused true of being a liar and the mods spanked her for discussing night results before write-up was posted? What's up with that?
Ugh, math. Gimme a minute.They must be for later in the game, unless someone has supernatural growing powers or can rob people. How much money was it, if you don't mind sharing? The amount I got was the amount I expected.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, I was spanking stoat preemptively because she was saying something that sounded like it was trying to get samac to talk about night results.Hey, can we revisit samac's dying words? Anyone else remember when samac accused true of being a liar and the mods spanked her for discussing night results before write-up was posted? What's up with that?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Is village!Zenge usually this... abrasive?Fine, I will quote
Who told you about my powerful parsnip empire I'm building? Who's the informant?!
What if I give one (1) muffin
Lmao I asked in my PM about one minute after the post went up, one of y'all is just very fast.
Liar.
NO TALKING ABOUT NIGHT RESULTS BEFORE THE NIGHT WRITE UP IS POSTED 😡
Lol I was about to sayNo, I was spanking stoat preemptively because she was saying something that sounded like it was trying to get samac to talk about night results.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 2
"I like to take a moment every morning to think of everything I'm grateful for."
It had been a long week. A week that felt like it had taken a year. She didn't like the hustle and bustle of the past week - she just wanted to be outside, painting, living in her cottage in the Cindersap Forest. She wanted to spend her time foraging for mushrooms and sweet, tender greens.
She was a simple soul, loving simple pleasures like poppyseed muffins and a good bottle of wine. Someone easy to get along with, easy to like. But when you looked closely, something seemed a little off. She didn't like ice cream. What kind of person doesn't like ice cream? And she hated some group favorites like bread, hashbrowns, and pancakes. Astonishing.
Her feelings on waffles are not known, but it's suspected they're unpopular with her.
A few people had been on her case from the beginning, hounding her. And her emphatic defense that she just wanted to paint and enjoy nature didn't seem to move them. She tried her hardest, but it just wasn't enough, and she wiped a tear away as she headed for the train platform, leaving her beloved town for the last time.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
She was talking about the hoe. She bought it, apparently three minutes after they posted the store. I thought I had sent my request "immediately", but my computer's clock was off and it was actually about seven minutes after they posted it. Go read that section again, it'll make sense with that context.Hey, can we revisit samac's dying words? Anyone else remember when samac accused true of being a liar and the mods spanked her for discussing night results before write-up was posted? What's up with that?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, my bad. I'm still really interested in why samac accused true of being a liar when she presumably knew by that point she was dead.
Fine, I will quote
honestly I could buy into the paranoia, except the ISO thing seems legit. Thats true emotion and frustration of being accused of something you didnt (faking the ISOs) do.
Rattled because I can't find the flip.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@kdswg - Leah, WOLF FORAGER
"There's actually a lot of wild food in this area, if you know where to look. I've been having fresh salads almost every day."
"There's actually a lot of wild food in this area, if you know where to look. I've been having fresh salads almost every day."
11 players remain.
1. @potentialsheltervet
2. @Animal Midwife
5. @Zenge142
6. @genny
7. @WildZoo
11. @Truenamer
13. @Barkley13
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @bluestoat
18. @BobLoblaw78
Sent for a train ride out of town:
3. @Dana_May_B, village jailer
8. @samac, village conversion protector
4. @kdswg, WOLF forager
It is now Night 2. Night closes at 10am EST (9am CST/7am fantasyland).
1 day of spring remains.
She was talking about the hoe. She bought it, apparently three minutes after they posted the store. I thought I had sent my request "immediately", but my computer's clock was off and it was actually about seven minutes after they posted it. Go read that section again, it'll make sense with that context.
Lol. Recalibration need strikes again!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K