Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Genny pls. When am I not in your eel pool?this is why you're in the eel pool.
If you got a pet Eel you’d probably name it Zenge.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Genny pls. When am I not in your eel pool?this is why you're in the eel pool.
Genny pls. When am I not in your eel pool?
If you got a pet Eel you’d probably name it Zenge.
This is a realistic interpretation.It really could be said by any affiliation!Dubz but I keep reading it as “I’m a wolf and I know my friend is genuinely frustrated and upset so I’m not going to poke her anymore”
Paraphrase pleasebut there’s one in particular I haven’t been able to shake. It was too wolfy.
Rules say no quoting mod PMs, so unless she said it to him in wolf chat, he should be able to quote.Paraphrase please
First, I was not going to respond to that post sporty made because she asked me not to, but since you brought it up - I do not like misyeeting her. I told you multiple times that I wasn't feeling confident in it, but you kept pushing it. So yes, I decided I didn't want to deal with it last night and that I would look at other things and come back to it. That doesn't make me a wolf, it just means I wasn't as sure as you were about it and I didn't want to keep poking at her if you were wrong. It didn't seem necessary at that point. Sue me.This is a realistic interpretation.
I’ve done a lot of ISOs of wolf sporty from other games and she’s sounding more combative in those and more frustrated here.
I have a PM with Dubz. Her claims to be village have been lackluster. I have a soft spot for PMs and game solving in them; but it blinds me. Some of her responses and efforts to claim villager just fell flat and I tried to ignore it, but there’s one in particular I haven’t been able to shake. It was too wolfy.
I was going to flip the table and push Dubz anyway if Sporty flipped village, but I’m willing to admit I was wrong on Sporty and see where this goes.
Out of curiosity, what about me has pinged you? Despite my jokes yesterday, I'm really not trying to artificially sound wolfy (anymore 😅)I can't decide betwee true, shelty, and kdswg so for now
yeet true
to get a vote out there
TBH it’s really not going to be something you’d think anything of. It’s something that struck me after a year of playing with Dubz and my specific interactions with her. I’d rather not post it because it’ll just become a focal point of discussion, and I think there’s better things to discuss more broadly interpreted, and more concrete arguments instead of getting bogged down in arguing about something people aren’t going to read the same way I did.Paraphrase please
It’s not a bomb.@Zenge142 It's kind of weird for you to drop a bomb like that and then phase out of the thread.
I feel like I need to go back over zenge's posts now, because this isn't the first time his logic has felt very specious to me.@Zenge142 It's kind of weird for you to drop a bomb like that and then phase out of the thread.
Note to self, bake dubz cookies for being a wonderful adoptive manatorIts funny because True is also weirdly compatible with Dubz too. Dubz has fought very hard to defend True in our PM and I’m not sure that’s a good sign.
Idk. Mine was opened randomly at the start of the day. She said she didn’t open it. I didn’t open it.Also, wait a minute, you people have PMs? Why don't I have any PMs?
Fwiw even though I don't know what triggered him I still think he's village. It doesn't escape me that the last time I played with village!Zenge he fell into my wolfy pocket through a mechanical mishap and ended up dying for me. He's been itching to get another chance at his Dubz Reading Card. Think it might have made him a little extra paranoid about me. I also just...don't think he would push me like this as a wolf.I feel like I need to go back over zenge's posts now, because this isn't the first time his logic has felt very specious to me.
Snickerdoodle please!Note to self, bake dubz cookies for being a wonderful adoptive manator
Snickerdoodle please!

Not enough friendship hearts clearly 😜Also, wait a minute, you people have PMs? Why don't I have any PMs?
The BEST. But every time I bake them I wind up being disappointed.Snickerdoodle please!
Same with mine and ShellshellIdk. Mine was opened randomly at the start of the day. She said she didn’t open it. I didn’t open it.
She says she has one with cubs too.
Do you need a different recipe?The BEST. But every time I bake them I wind up being disappointed.
That's really interesting. And also makes me curious if I'm somehow interacting with people incorrectly, because I feel like I was in the top five or six posters on day one. Though maybe I'm wrong about that, I need to go check.Hypothesizing about mechanics here, but based on the title of my PM thread with stoat my guess is if you interact a certain amount on thread you get a "heart" with that player and there's a chance of the mods opening a thread for you two. In the game you have to talk to people a certain number of times and give them gifts they like to build your friendship with them (earn a heart). Or it could be random here.
Maybe you should reply to specific posters more or something. Let us know if you crack the code.That's really interesting. And also makes me curious if I'm somehow interacting with people incorrectly, because I feel like I was in the top five or six posters on day one. Though maybe I'm wrong about that, I need to go check.
I approve of this nickname. Very aquaticShellshell
Idk. Mine was opened randomly at the start of the day. She said she didn’t open it. I didn’t open it.
She says she has one with cubs too.
I'm cheating on PShels too.Can confirm. Although she failed to tell me she was playing the PM field with others 😒
Unintentional omission, sorry. I could have sworn I told you.Can confirm. Although she failed to tell me she was playing the PM field with others 😒
Hypothesizing about mechanics here, but based on the title of my PM thread with stoat my guess is if you interact a certain amount on thread you get a "heart" with that player and there's a chance of the mods opening a thread for you two. In the game you have to talk to people a certain number of times and give them gifts they like to build your friendship with them (earn a heart). Or it could be random here.
I think I need a different baker 🤔Do you need a different recipe?
Dubz plz I never give myself too much work regardless of what mechanics we did or did not put in the game.If that is how that mechanic works then shorty was not kidding about giving herself WAY too much work this game
First of all, I brought it up because I was tunneling, but you definitely added fuel to the fire in a subtlety manipulative way. You’d pretend to do ISOs on sporty’s other wolf games and report back, and what you came back with when it wasn’t wishy-washy was frankly trying to lead me to draw the wrong conclusion.First, I was not going to respond to that post sporty made because she asked me not to, but since you brought it up - I do not like misyeeting her. I told you multiple times that I wasn't feeling confident in it, but you kept pushing it. So yes, I decided I didn't want to deal with it last night and that I would look at other things and come back to it. That doesn't make me a wolf, it just means I wasn't as sure as you were about it and I didn't want to keep poking at her if you were wrong. It didn't seem necessary at that point. Sue me.
Idk what "claims to be village" you're talking about. The ones where you said "oh god dubz, please tell me you're village" and I sent you back some nonsense? I was messing around.
Really ****ing sad that you were going to flip on me anyway if it turned out I was right to be hesitant about it but okay.
I didn't ****ing pretend to do ISOs. I pulled up all of her wolf games from the past year. I didn't read every post since I was focusing on times when she was under pressure, but I did read them and I gave you my honest interpretations.First of all, I brought it up because I was tunneling, but you definitely added fuel to the fire in a subtlety manipulative way. You’d pretend to do ISOs on sporty’s other wolf games and report back, and what you came back with when it wasn’t wishy-washy was frankly trying to lead me to draw the wrong conclusion.
Secondly, it’s not all about just the posts of you messing around, and even with “messing around” I can get a read and feels off joke posts. Also for the record, I believe I said “Oh Samac!”
I dont think it changes much actually... bob probably moves more village although still looking at kds before either of them.Who’s going to be in your bottom 3 if Sporty flips wolf?
Maybe you skimmed them. Idk. I’m not sure I’ve felt village Dubz though.I didn't ****ing pretend to do ISOs. I pulled up all of her wolf games from the past year. I didn't read every post since I was focusing on times when she was under pressure, but I did read them and I gave you my honest interpretations.
Cubs pls. You’re too late for this, we’ve moved on.I dont think it changes much actually... bob probably moves more village although still looking at kds before either of them.
Cubs pls. You’re too late for this, we’ve moved on.
I just didnt want there to be a situation 2 cycles from now where wolves need a misyeet and someone comes in "hey! remember that time zengy asked cubs a question and never replied??? Totes wolf!cubs!!!!"Cubs pls. You’re too late for this, we’ve moved on.
I read them, Zenge. I spent multiple hours of my time reading them because I cared about whether or not I was going to feel confident enough to back you up on the sporty vote. And I don't care if Midwife hasn't fully come around on me yet, she's still just mad that I dared push her yesterday and it's happened before (though I didn't call her reads trash this time).Maybe you skimmed them. Idk. I’m not sure I’ve felt village Dubz though.
The fact that Midwife hasn’t come around on you yet really speaks volumes.
How about I throw you in the POE?How about
Yeet AM
OkayHow about I throw you in the POE?
It matters to me how my village reads are reading people. It’s not one thing. None of these are ever one thing. It’s always a multitude.I read them, Zenge. I spent multiple hours of my time reading them because I cared about whether or not I was going to feel confident enough to back you up on the sporty vote. And I don't care if Midwife hasn't fully come around on me yet, she's still just mad that I dared push her yesterday and it's happened before (though I didn't call her reads trash this time).
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.