StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Day 2

"I like to take a moment every morning to think of everything I'm grateful for."

It had been a long week. A week that felt like it had taken a year. She didn't like the hustle and bustle of the past week - she just wanted to be outside, painting, living in her cottage in the Cindersap Forest. She wanted to spend her time foraging for mushrooms and sweet, tender greens.

She was a simple soul, loving simple pleasures like poppyseed muffins and a good bottle of wine. Someone easy to get along with, easy to like. But when you looked closely, something seemed a little off. She didn't like ice cream. What kind of person doesn't like ice cream? And she hated some group favorites like bread, hashbrowns, and pancakes. Astonishing.

Her feelings on waffles are not known, but it's suspected they're unpopular with her.

A few people had been on her case from the beginning, hounding her. And her emphatic defense that she just wanted to paint and enjoy nature didn't seem to move them. She tried her hardest, but it just wasn't enough, and she wiped a tear away as she headed for the train platform, leaving her beloved town for the last time.
​
shorty please
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The mods would appreciate early submissions of night actions because it takes us a long time to go through them all.

Night will not close early, but you'll get a write up more promptly tomorrow morning with earlier submissions so we can process things tonight.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EXTREMELY proud that I'm two for two with my AM reading card. A very large sample size, let's wrap the study here and publish the results.
You'll feel the sting like the rest of us do when she is wolfing. Just you wait.
 
He wasn't on her vote.

It was AM, Cubs, Barks, and genny.

And they get the green, with a margin that small and a small wolfpack it would be insanity to bus.
And even if they made a crazy decision to bus Cubs is certainly cleared with kdswg's insistence on voting him.
Bob I think is cleared since kdswg voted him last-minute. I get it was attempted self-prez but weird choice if that's a packmate.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly I'm just going to stick with my gut and continue to village read him. I just feel total apathy around him being a wolf, so if he's wolfing he's doing fine and deserves to eat me.
 
I'm gonna do the thing! This was Night One final, and I'm am assuming no bussing. Take this with a grain of salt!

EDIT- I forgot to color Samac. Also, she's on here twice?


samac ()
DubZ (1) - Bob
genny ()
Zenge (1) - genny
AM ()
cubs ()

stoaty ()
Sporty (3) - Zenge, samac, Dana
kdswg (3) - AM, Sporty, PSV
Barky ()
Dana (5) - Barks, True, kdswg, stoat, Dubz
True (1) - samac
Bob (1) - cubs


So I think we can also give big village points to @SportPonies and PSV.
 
And even if they made a crazy decision to bus Cubs is certainly cleared with kdswg's insistence on voting him.
Bob I think is cleared since kdswg voted him last-minute. I get it was attempted self-prez but weird choice if that's a packmate.
Not so fast. Wolves can prez on other wolves for this very reason and I don't know that they had any incompatible actions prior to that.
 
I'm gonna do the thing! This was Night One final, and I'm am assuming no bussing. Take this with a grain of salt!

EDIT- I forgot to color Samac.


samac ()
DubZ (1) - Bob
genny ()
Zenge (1) - genny
AM ()
cubs ()

stoaty ()
Sporty (3) - Zenge, samac, Dana
kdswg (3) - AM, Sporty, PSV
Barky ()
Dana (5) - Barks, True, kdswg, stoat, Dubz
True (1) - samac
Bob (1) - cubs


So I think we can also give big village points to @SportPonies and PSV.
🥺 Maybe half a village point to your fiancee for receiving a wolf's vote, even if it didn't make it all the way to the tally
 
@kdswg - Leah, WOLF FORAGER

View attachment 349698

"There's actually a lot of wild food in this area, if you know where to look. I've been having fresh salads almost every day."

11 players remain.

1. @potentialsheltervet
2. @Animal Midwife
5. @Zenge142
6. @genny
7. @WildZoo
11. @Truenamer
13. @Barkley13
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @bluestoat
18. @BobLoblaw78

Sent for a train ride out of town:
3. @Dana_May_B, village jailer
8. @samac, village conversion protector
4. @kdswg, WOLF forager

It is now Night 2. Night closes at 10am EST (9am CST/7am fantasyland).

1 day of spring remains.
​
OH NOW I'M DOUBLE SAD THAT MY VILLAGE READ WAS A WOLF
AND LEAH IS A WOLF
 
After color coding everything and comparing it with the reads of folks in the forming village bloc, I'm looking hard at Bob.

From a third person perspective, the best suspects are Bob, Zenge, Stoat, Dubz, and me. I know it isn't me. I feel very strongly it isn't Stoat. No one but Zenge thinks it's Dubz. No one except for me feels sus about Zenge. So...

Contingency yeet Bob

@kaydubs @supershorty @Dinashadow
 
I would like to taste this horny goat porter
image.jpg

Why are all the best breweries near shorty zengey and midwife?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Why are all the best breweries near shorty zengey and midwife?
Because there's literally nothing to do in Minnesota in the winter but drink- or, in our case, sit fifteen feet away from each other, muttering about a werewolf game while our actual wolf whines because we're not playing with him.