StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m def village. So I would take a look at the vote from yesterday. Wrap your head around where the wolf vote(s) were considering there was no movement to save kdswg.
There was pressure but that doesn't mean there was no possible chance to save her. There was a lot of vote movement, and there could have been more if the wolves had pushed the right misyeet.

EDIT- Ah, you said no movement, not no "moment." Gotcha. That makes sense.
 
I can't speak to the others, Bob, but for me it's feeling like you're an analytical person whose approach to posts includes more casting of doubt (in ways that I find easier to dispute) than seeking to build bridges and common ground. I don't see your typical play but I expect there'd be less subtle destabilization around it.

Or, as Sporty would say: tone
Thanks. I find it hard to be certain and trust anyone as village. I find it easier to act village when you wolf bc you know who really is wolf.
 
This is more or less my reasoning as well. Also, I'm annoyed by bob's constant implication that I'm wolfing when I'm actually a villager this time.
Look from my standpoint. I’m village. There was very likely a wolf on my wagon. Otherwise the wolf would’ve moved on to my wagon to save kdswg. So almost 100% chance there was a wolf on my wagon. (Unless wolf didn’t want to take heat by being last person on my wagon then me flip village)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's simply your interactions with the flipped wolf and pushing psv that I'm not a fan of. Have you reviewed the VCA yet?
I had essentially no interactions with flipped wolf. I’m sure you remembered me encouraging you to interact with me as a wolf to not look sus. I would also make sure to have reasonable amount of interactions if I was wolfing now.

PSV looks less likely. But I didn’t like her tone. I really like trues tone, but true looks way more sus based off votes.
 
AM- I thought you read me pretty well. Which is why I think you push at times. To try to get a better read. I’m wondering if that isn’t as true. I feel like I’ve been screaming my normal village self. Since I am village. It is really easier and less stressful to play village. And I def have not felt stressed this game in the slightest. I just don’t want to waste a yeet on me. And I want productive time spent on finding true wolves.

We have a perfect situation of wolves not rescuing kdswg when I was low hanging fruit. That should be very telling information by looking at the wagons
 
Busy. Yes. But not to the point I wouldn’t have found 10 min to check on Wolfpack in trouble or how they were doing
I don't really know that this point can be argued beyond he said, she said because you were in trouble and still didn't check in. So danger is not a requirement to cause you to interact with the thread.
 
I had essentially no interactions with flipped wolf. I’m sure you remembered me encouraging you to interact with me as a wolf to not look sus. I would also make sure to have reasonable amount of interactions if I was wolfing now.

PSV looks less likely. But I didn’t like her tone. I really like trues tone, but true looks way more sus based off votes.
Why does she look less likely? What about her tone don't you like? Who do you think the pack is?
 
AM- I thought you read me pretty well. Which is why I think you push at times. To try to get a better read. I’m wondering if that isn’t as true. I feel like I’ve been screaming my normal village self. Since I am village. It is really easier and less stressful to play village. And I def have not felt stressed this game in the slightest. I just don’t want to waste a yeet on me. And I want productive time spent on finding true wolves.

We have a perfect situation of wolves not rescuing kdswg when I was low hanging fruit. That should be very telling information by looking at the wagons
If wolves weren't rescuing kdsw, then why do you think any wolves were on your vote, the next closest wagon?
 
@genny I'm not trying to dismantle the village bloc. I'm trying to look at everyone critically so I don't miss something.
@Truenamer I'm just pointing out that I don't totally follow your logic with Bob. I understand your explanation though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was hoping someone would jump on getting “jailed” last night. Or maybe I was too obvious about dangling it out there.

Regardless, I was obviously jailed last night. Cubs obviously suspected me and jailed me. Him getting NK’d didn’t stop him. So you have to figure out how wolfs were able to get 2 NK’s last night while I was in jail.

Again, I feel like I am screaming village but apparently it doesn’t come out that way. Chalk it up to generational differences (thanks AM for making me painfully aware of this). Lol
 
I don't really know that this point can be argued beyond he said, she said because you were in trouble and still didn't check in. So danger is not a requirement to cause you to interact with the thread.
I had done my village duties. I’d voted and I had other things going on. And I really didn’t see myself being in trouble. But even had I been misyeeted, no big deal.

But in no way would I check out for 10 hours or whatever it was if I had Wolfpack duties and if I had someone else that was relying on me
 
I was hoping someone would jump on getting “jailed” last night. Or maybe I was too obvious about dangling it out there.

Regardless, I was obviously jailed last night. Cubs obviously suspected me and jailed me. Him getting NK’d didn’t stop him. So you have to figure out how wolfs were able to get 2 NK’s last night while I was in jail.

Again, I feel like I am screaming village but apparently it doesn’t come out that way. Chalk it up to generational differences (thanks AM for making me painfully aware of this). Lol
Unless you think there's exactly one wolf left, I fail to understand why being jailed would clear you of a double kill.
 
Why does she look less likely? What about her tone don't you like? Who do you think the pack is?
VCA makes her slightly less. I think PSV voted kdswg early on. Seemed less neutral village lean.

True seems nice, calm and rational. But VCA looks worse.

I am leaning towards 2 OG with conversion. I find it difficult to believe that there were 2 wolves last night and they couldn’t save kdswg. But if there is 3 OG then they should be somewhat easier to find.

I’m probably paranoid by my first look for compatability would be WZ after the above. See which she fits well with. While making sure not to tunnel
 
VCA makes her slightly less. I think PSV voted kdswg early on. Seemed less neutral village lean.

True seems nice, calm and rational. But VCA looks worse.

I am leaning towards 2 OG with conversion. I find it difficult to believe that there were 2 wolves last night and they couldn’t save kdswg. But if there is 3 OG then they should be somewhat easier to find.

I’m probably paranoid by my first look for compatability would be WZ after the above. See which she fits well with. While making sure not to tunnel
So are you going to continue voting psv then?
 
If wolves weren't rescuing kdsw, then why do you think any wolves were on your vote, the next closest wagon?
I think a wolf or two were on my wagon. That is why no one moved to me. Bc they were already on me.

The only reason I could see someone not moving to me was they were worried it would be too obvious to be the last vote on me when I flipped village
 
I think a wolf or two were on my wagon. That is why no one moved to me. Bc they were already on me.

The only reason I could see someone not moving to me was they were worried it would be too obvious to be the last vote on me when I flipped village
This is every possible option though. Which do you think it most likely?
 
I think it is most likely at least one wolf was on my wagon. I think a wolf would take the chance/heat of jumping on my wagon with everyone else considering the level of sus I had.
I know there was at least one. kdsw already flipped. The question is do you think two are on your wagon?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it is most likely at least one wolf was on my wagon. I think a wolf would take the chance/heat of jumping on my wagon with everyone else considering the level of sus I had.
My only problem with this is that if we are talking about yesterday's vote, it was Truenamer, me before I migrated to Barks, and PSV. I know I'm village and neither of those two are priority reads for me. My Barks migration was started because Zenge thought I was mistaken to remain on your vote, but Zenge isn't a crystal ball.
 
PSV would be a very difficult OG since she was on kdswg D1 with a bit of a threat.

True looks worse bc on Dana D1 and on me D2. So I will likely move there.
Do you have reasoning for me beyond votes? I feel like I've been really open with my reasons for voting for the people I have been.

If it's mostly just retaliatory, no worries.
 
I would prefer to hear more about why someone is compatible with kdsw and otherwise independently wolfy instead of WIFOM arguments.
 
Shelty got really tired of wolfing in the last game so I hope RNG was kind to her and did not make her a wolf. But of the two people who voted on you and stayed there to close @bobloblaw I am most sure of Truenamer. I am about as sure of his villageness as I was of Zenge's-- total apathy when I consider him being a wolf. It's just not there.
 
True seems most obvious when looking at VCA. Sporty seems more cleared since she was on kdswg D1. PSV also seems very good regarding VCA. Barks and Genny would’ve had to bussed on a sinking ship.

Dubz still doesn’t look too great
 
I'm going to do a deep dive and ISO every time kdswg is mentioned on thread to see who caused a big push for her/why she came under suspicion in the first place. Assuming there wouldn't be any early bussing with a presumably small wolf pack is the strategy I'm going with for now. I will return in... sometime.
 
Shelty got really tired of wolfing in the last game so I hope RNG was kind to her and did not make her a wolf. But of the two people who voted on you and stayed there to close @bobloblaw I am most sure of Truenamer. I am about as sure of his villageness as I was of Zenge's-- total apathy when I consider him being a wolf. It's just not there.
I would've been livid, haha. Fortunately it's a pink elephant idea.
 
I'm going to do a deep dive and ISO every time kdswg is mentioned on thread to see who caused a big push for her/why she came under suspicion in the first place. Assuming there wouldn't be any early bussing with a presumably small wolf pack is the strategy I'm going with for now. I will return in... sometime.
I know I defended her heavily because before people got on her case for tunneling cubs against the majority view, the vets all found her salt vote on me suspect and I could kinda see the point, even if it was weird, because I'm a highly blame-able person! Bob was pretty supportive of my defense of her which is why he felt villagey to me at first. Like, "oh, we think in common, thank goodness someone gets it." Obviously regrets are there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shelty got really tired of wolfing in the last game so I hope RNG was kind to her and did not make her a wolf. But of the two people who voted on you and stayed there to close @bobloblaw I am most sure of Truenamer. I am about as sure of his villageness as I was of Zenge's-- total apathy when I consider him being a wolf. It's just not there.
then you would have 1-2 wolves unwilling to jump on my bandwagon to save kdswg. That is very unlikely
 
I know I defended her heavily because before people got on her case for tunneling cubs against the majority view, the vets all found her salt vote on me suspect and I could kinda see the point, even if it was weird, because I'm a highly blame-able person! Bob was pretty supportive of my defense of her which is why he felt villagey to me at first. Like, "oh, we think in common, thank goodness someone gets it." Obviously regrets are there.
I thought she was village day 2 and even said as much immediately after her yeet, so I'm not automatically yeehawing anyone who defended her into my POE.