StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm gonna do the thing! This was Night One final, and I'm am assuming no bussing. Take this with a grain of salt!

EDIT- I forgot to color Samac. Also, she's on here twice?


samac ()
DubZ (1) - Bob
genny ()
Zenge (1) - genny
AM ()
cubs ()

stoaty ()
Sporty (3) - Zenge, samac, Dana
kdswg (3) - AM, Sporty, PSV
Barky ()
Dana (5) - Barks, True, kdswg, stoat, Dubz
True (1) - samac
Bob (1) - cubs


So I think we can also give big village points to @SportPonies and PSV.
Going to build off this some more. Everyone loves rainbows, right?

Keep in mind that with conversion in play, everything has to have a grain of salt.

Confirmed Village (and also dead):
Zenge
samac
Dana
cubs


Yeeted kdswg (AM gets a darker green because of her strict no-bus):
AM
genny
Barkley


Tried to yeet kdswg on D1:
Sporty
PSV


Everyone Else:
Stoat
Dubz
Bob

Confirmed Wolf (and also dead):
KDS


Does anyone have anything important to change or add to this? A map of day 1 vote movements might be handy.
 
Regarding me in jail: there would’ve been a really good chance I would’ve turned in the NK, the extra kill or both. And in that situation there has to be 3 OG for someone else to turn in the kills (or someone already converted).

And I would have to be absent for both nights as part of a wolf pack.

And I would have never helped out a packmate with my vote.

It starts to get to be a really thin case that people are tunneling on. The evidence against me is: sus bc I’m absent and my normal sus posts.
 
Going to build off this some more. Everyone loves rainbows, right?

Keep in mind that with conversion in play, everything has to have a grain of salt.

Confirmed Village (and also dead):
Zenge
samac
Dana
cubs


Yeeted kdswg (AM gets a darker green because of her strict no-bus):
AM
genny
Barkley


Tried to yeet kdswg on D1:
Sporty
PSV


Everyone Else:
Stoat
Dubz
Bob

Confirmed Wolf (and also dead):
KDS


Does anyone have anything important to change or add to this? A map of day 1 vote movements might be handy.
I posted a tracker recently that includes all said movements.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Regarding me in jail: there would’ve been a really good chance I would’ve turned in the NK, the extra kill or both. And in that situation there has to be 3 OG for someone else to turn in the kills (or someone already converted).

And I would have to be absent for both nights as part of a wolf pack.

And I would have never helped out a packmate with my vote.

It starts to get to be a really thin case that people are tunneling on. The evidence against me is: sus bc I’m absent and my normal sus posts.
Are you back to assuming conversion never happened?
 
I posted a tracker recently that includes all said movements.
Sorry that I missed it! I'll see if it clarifies things.

If Bob's not the wolf, it'll either mean that Stoaty has gotten dramatically better at fooling me or it's Dubz or there was some very early bussing. Not sure which I like less, because they're all crummy. :/
 
That wasn't very productive but it looks like samac and cubs kicked off suspicion on kdswg. Obviously they're not around anymore.
I want to ISO kdswg and see which players she specifically mentions.
 
Sorry that I missed it! I'll see if it clarifies things.

If Bob's not the wolf, it'll either mean that Stoaty has gotten dramatically better at fooling me or it's Dubz or there was some very early bussing. Not sure which I like less, because they're all crummy. :/
...I'm trying to remember why I'm village reading Dubz beyond "I like her a lot and she's nice to me" and I'm not quite able to fill in the blank.
 
Going to build off this some more. Everyone loves rainbows, right?

Keep in mind that with conversion in play, everything has to have a grain of salt.

Confirmed Village (and also dead):
Zenge
samac
Dana
cubs


Yeeted kdswg (AM gets a darker green because of her strict no-bus):
AM
genny
Barkley


Tried to yeet kdswg on D1:
Sporty
PSV


Everyone Else:
Stoat
Dubz
Bob

Confirmed Wolf (and also dead):
KDS


Does anyone have anything important to change or add to this? A map of day 1 vote movements might be handy.
I would put your name in there for objectivity
 
Regarding me in jail: there would’ve been a really good chance I would’ve turned in the NK, the extra kill or both. And in that situation there has to be 3 OG for someone else to turn in the kills (or someone already converted).
Last game I had an opportunity to perform two kills in one night by myself. I think that was a pity gift from Cubs but still. We can't rule out the mechanic of one wolf getting two kills.
 
No. My votes have not led anywhere. And my votes were super early. And I never moved to a wagon that would be seen to be protecting kdswg.

Trues votes look like they are on the next closest wagon competing with kdswg’s wagon
I fully acknowledge that, but my reasons for not voting for her are pretty similar to the ones you've stated in thread: to me she seemed like a nice noob trying to do her best and maybe being a bit clumsy about it at times.

The fact that I was following the thread enough to be on a wagon that might matter versus just tossing it out aimlessly shouldn't be incriminating.
 
...I'm trying to remember why I'm village reading Dubz beyond "I like her a lot and she's nice to me" and I'm not quite able to fill in the blank.
I have Barks, Bob, Dubz, unlikely PSV in my eel pool. Barks is soft cleared for me unless she's an amazingly crappy packmate, so it's Bob or Dubz for me. But she's been fun to have around and the Sporty/Dubz and Zenge/Dubz arguments wore me down a lot. I think Sporty ended up deciding Dubz is not a wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry that I missed it! I'll see if it clarifies things.

If Bob's not the wolf, it'll either mean that Stoaty has gotten dramatically better at fooling me or it's Dubz or there was some very early bussing. Not sure which I like less, because they're all crummy. :/
Who would fall under early bussing?
 
No. Hunt the OG. Then go from there. There has to be 2 OG. I’m having hard enough time finding the 2nd OG without introducing another variable
My point is unless there's exactly one wolf alive, right this second, you can't say you're cleared for a double kill happening.
 
Sorry that I missed it! I'll see if it clarifies things.

If Bob's not the wolf, it'll either mean that Stoaty has gotten dramatically better at fooling me or it's Dubz or there was some very early bussing. Not sure which I like less, because they're all crummy. :/
Stoat and Dubz are def in play. As much as I thought stoats was village….VCA says to reconsider. Maybe Genny bussing. Barks less likely. (And if that isn’t enough uncertainty- possible conversion to eventually unpack)
 
Come on now, Bob. Everyone's going to push their own actions as village regardless of affiliation so putting his own name on a list just takes up space.
I literally considered putting my own name in the "Confirmed Villager" list but I thought it would annoy people.

The nice thing about actually being a villager is that the worst thing that can happen is me getting misyeeten, at which point my detractors will feel extremely guilty. 😉
 
Stoat and Dubz are def in play. As much as I thought stoats was village….VCA says to reconsider. Maybe Genny bussing. Barks less likely. (And if that isn’t enough uncertainty- possible conversion to eventually unpack)
I was wondering when you'd bring this up! Seemed very odd that you'd focus on True but not me.

For the record, I would have gone apenuts on kdswg if she and I were packmates and she had the audacity to call that kind of attention to me. I've been a D1 wagon in both other games I've played, and in the second one Alley's salt yeet got it started.
 
I still don't understand why people keep saying Barks is unlikely. I pointed out why that move is still within her wolf range.
I would like to flip Bob before flipping Barks based on the kds vote; but if a Barks vote builds traction, I think my vote history shows that I'd be okay with hopping aboard. The 13-min-before-close vote was very eyebrows up.
 
I disagree. Transparency is good for village. I have often included myself and get ripped how it looks wolfy. But I believe putting it all out there is easier if you have a clean conscience.
Except I know that I'm village, so putting myself on a rainbow list is silly. Feel free to mentally insert "Truenamer" at the top in dark green.

I just added the labels/catagories to explain why people are where they are.
 
Come on now, Bob. Everyone's going to push their own actions as village regardless of affiliation so putting his own name on a list just takes up space.
I also think it is very relevant bc true’s votes look the worst. So if that list is to point out bad voting but leaves off the worst, it becomes pointless.

But I understand your point
 
I had essentially no interactions with flipped wolf. I’m sure you remembered me encouraging you to interact with me as a wolf to not look sus. I would also make sure to have reasonable amount of interactions if I was wolfing now.

PSV looks less likely. But I didn’t like her tone. I really like trues tone, but true looks way more sus based off votes.
I was hoping someone would jump on getting “jailed” last night. Or maybe I was too obvious about dangling it out there.

Regardless, I was obviously jailed last night. Cubs obviously suspected me and jailed me. Him getting NK’d didn’t stop him. So you have to figure out how wolfs were able to get 2 NK’s last night while I was in jail.

Again, I feel like I am screaming village but apparently it doesn’t come out that way. Chalk it up to generational differences (thanks AM for making me painfully aware of this). Lol
Don't love any of this defense, tbh.
And Bob may be a "newer" player but he's played enough games where I think he should see the flaw with the jailing logic he's got here. I was gonna point it out earlier in the day when he mentioned it the first time but I got distracted.
Unless you think there's exactly one wolf left, I fail to understand why being jailed would clear you of a double kill.
^ AM got to it before I did
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I disagree. Transparency is good for village. I have often included myself and get ripped how it looks wolfy. But I believe putting it all out there is easier if you have a clean conscience.
Well, it is wolfy.

"Don't worry guys, I'm pretty sure I'm village so I'm taking myself out of the POE."
 
Don't love any of this defense, tbh.
And Bob may be a "newer" player but he's played enough games where I think he should see the flaw with the jailing logic he's got here. I was gonna point it out earlier in the day when he mentioned it the first time but I got distracted.

^ AM got to it before I did
Oh hai! Figured about now is when you'd be around
 
I have Barks, Bob, Dubz, unlikely PSV in my eel pool. Barks is soft cleared for me unless she's an amazingly crappy packmate, so it's Bob or Dubz for me. But she's been fun to have around and the Sporty/Dubz and Zenge/Dubz arguments wore me down a lot. I think Sporty ended up deciding Dubz is not a wolf.
How am I not an amazingly crappy packmate???
 
@SportPonies logic that consistently seems loose at the seams is why I have moved to yeet Bob. Thoughts on Barkley?
 
And the Winner of the Egg Hunt Is.... ABIGAIL - D3 Tally

1644198209936.png


Bob (3) - Truey, AM, stoaty
PSV ()
True (1) - Bob

4/9 voting
Missing: a little over half

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Monday, 2/7 (~24.25 hours)
 
My point is unless there's exactly one wolf alive, right this second, you can't say you're cleared for a double kill happening.
No. But it makes it more and more unlikely. At some point it becomes statistically improbable with all the reasons I listed.

This all seems extremely logical, transparent and excellent points from my perspective.
 
I literally considered putting my own name in the "Confirmed Villager" list but I thought it would annoy people.

The nice thing about actually being a villager is that the worst thing that can happen is me getting misyeeten, at which point my detractors will feel extremely guilty. 😉
I feel this x10. I have made the best argument I can. It will all make sense when I flip and then they will hopefully look back and connect rhe dots in time
 
No. But it makes it more and more unlikely. At some point it becomes statistically improbable with all the reasons I listed.

This all seems extremely logical, transparent and excellent points from my perspective.
What becomes "statistically improbable"?

The odds of >1 wolf being alive right now?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had essentially no interactions with flipped wolf. I’m sure you remembered me encouraging you to interact with me as a wolf to not look sus. I would also make sure to have reasonable amount of interactions if I was wolfing now.

PSV looks less likely. But I didn’t like her tone. I really like trues tone, but true looks way more sus based off votes.
I remember you village-reading AM, yes. But kdswg was quite absent, and you have been busy too, so not sure it follows that there would have been much chance for overlap to coordinate interacting with each other. I feel like those kinds of strategic moves also get forgotten a bit when one wolf is focusing on defending themselves from very early d1.

You've said a lot you would have been around to help her out, but can you talk about what exactly you would have done when the other leading option on the board was you?