Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m fond of fall: ghost synth and winter: the wind can be stillSummer has the best music of the soundtrack so I am hype hype hype for those write ups![]()
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m fond of fall: ghost synth and winter: the wind can be stillSummer has the best music of the soundtrack so I am hype hype hype for those write ups![]()
When did this happen? My memory of this game is clouded by rage.Thoughts on stoat trying to get votes off of kdws and onto herself, specifically?
Extensively. Protractedly. To the point where shorty sent me to my room.When did this happen? My memory of this game is clouded by rage.
If she's a wolf and you're a villager, why would she go out of her way to move the vote away from you on D1? What's the value in that?I don’t know that starting out the game with a vote on a packmate really is as crazy of a strategy as you’re portraying it as.
“Drive a bus off a cliff” is a pretty dramatic statement for a D1 vote.So you are saying I would encourage someone to drive a bus off a cliff on the very first day, for no darn reason.
Why wouldn’t she? Wolves vouch for villagers all the time.If she's a wolf and you're a villager, why would she go out of her way to move the vote away from you on D1? What's the value in that?
A bus is a bus, and arguably worse when it would expose both pack members in such a supposedly obvious way.“Drive a bus off a cliff” is a pretty dramatic statement for a D1 vote.
Like, if you’re gonna vote a packmate and be least at risk of them actually dying, D1 is the day to do it.
Somewhen before the time distortion started, so I think either late Wednesday or early Thursday.When did this happen? My memory of this game is clouded by rage.
It's part of pocketing and blending in without bussing @TruenamerWhy wouldn’t she? Wolves vouch for villagers all the time.
Do you know how sad I’ll be if you’re an OG wolf and I backed off your case?AM, sporty, and genny are impossibilities for OGs for me. PSV feels unlikely though I will look back at d1 again to make sure that still feels right. I'm still not willing to vote True. That leaves my simplest POE at barks/stoat before I start flipping tables.
If there are two wolves left and assuming no 3p (and no extra kills, etc etc), we're 4 deaths from parity. So...one misyeet margin. Not great.
I guess worst case scenario would be two wolves left AND a 3p but that feels less likely to me at the moment.
I agree with this logic (swapping your name for mine), I'm not willing to yeet you yet, and I simply refuse to believe that I'd be this bad at reading my fiancee, soAM, sporty, and genny are impossibilities for OGs for me. PSV feels unlikely though I will look back at d1 again to make sure that still feels right. I'm still not willing to vote True. That leaves my simplest POE at barks/stoat before I start flipping tables.
If there are two wolves left and assuming no 3p (and no extra kills, etc etc), we're 4 deaths from parity. So...one misyeet margin. Not great.
I guess worst case scenario would be two wolves left AND a 3p but that feels less likely to me at the moment.
Ok but since your early game read of me was wrong do I still get to say you can't tone read me or...Do you know how sad I’ll be if you’re an OG wolf and I backed off your case?
…not actually that sad because I’ll take solace in reading you “different” early game.
No because I changed my tune once THE posts happened.Ok but since your early game read of me was wrong do I still get to say you can't tone read me or...
UnacceptableNo because I changed my tune once THE posts happened.
so it’s a win-win for me![]()
I love you soooo much. 🥰Unacceptable
That love react is begrudging btwI love you soooo much. 🥰
I can go back and pull my own posts if I need to, but I feel genuinely sad every time a villager dies. I went to dead chat on the second night my very first game, and it sucks compared to getting to actively play and steer the game.I recall him apologizing when a player he suspected was simply nightkilled last game so it doesn't seem abnormal to me.
oh man, i hope i get to be in your first wolf pack if you're not wolfing this game.I don't see myself feeling less bad about villagers dying in the future either.
Literally though, the guilt is going to consume me when I wolf.oh man, i hope i get to be in your first wolf pack if you're not wolfing this game.
I had this problem. It led to me throwing in the towel once my packmates were dead, lol.Literally though, the guilt is going to consume me when I wolf.
Especially killing April. That was the worst since she was my PM buddy and giving me genuinely awesome advice.I had this problem. It led to me throwing in the towel once my packmates were dead, lol.
Idk I used to think I'd be bad at reading you, but l don't anymore. Time will tell.Literally though, the guilt is going to consume me when I wolf.
I won't have long to feel guilty though, because I suspect Stoat will clue on to me in approximately two posts 😂
I don't know that I'd have this problem. Maybe if we were calling the wolves the mafia and they were language-coded as scum. But the idea of wolves versus humans... I mean, we're the only food source. In theory they're not forcing us to yeet anyone on low evidence, we have village panic and choose to do that ourselves (every game, I imagine as kind of like a horror movie for the village where the plot is spinning out of control). The wolves are just taking care of themselves by eating the only available food source for carnivores.I had this problem. It led to me throwing in the towel once my packmates were dead, lol.
Honestly that last round of hunting you had most of us sad in deadchat, it was pretty clear that you were outnumbered and outgunned 😭I had this problem. It led to me throwing in the towel once my packmates were dead, lol.
Wolfing is one of the most terrifying experiences out there.Oh no, why sad @Animal Midwife ? No sympathy for woofs?
Clearly the solution is to make more villagers faster than they can be eaten by the wolves.I don't know that I'd have this problem. Maybe if we were calling the wolves the mafia and they were language-coded as scum. But the idea of wolves versus humans... I mean, we're the only food source. In theory they're not forcing us to yeet anyone on low evidence, we have village panic and choose to do that ourselves (every game, I imagine as kind of like a horror movie for the village where the plot is spinning out of control). The wolves are just taking care of themselves by eating the only available food source for carnivores.
Oh no. I haven't been a wolf yet so I don't have any way to assess how I'd feel about it. It looks cozy, from the outside, to strategize with a pack of buddies who are all assured of eachother's affiliations and to work to get the whole team through dangerous territory without loss of manpower.Wolfing is one of the most terrifying experiences out there.
this is all lies. wolfy lies.Wolfing is one of the most terrifying experiences out there.
The wolfing fear dreams are very real.this is all lies. wolfy lies.
wolfing is fun. a great way to relax. there's nothing like spending every waking second (and sometimes your dreams) worrying that you can be exposed as a fraud at any moment.
Y'all are giving me some conflicted notions about wolfing that make me want to try it and see how I feel about it even more. Like, if this were a school drugs talk, it wouldn't be workingthis is all lies. wolfy lies.
wolfing is fun. a great way to relax. there's nothing like spending every waking second (and sometimes your dreams) worrying that you can be exposed as a fraud at any moment.


******Day 3
“...Every day is the same. Stocking those horrible shelves, going to the saloon, tossing and turning all night.”
When he moved to the valley to his Aunt Marnie’s ranch, Shane thought he was finally going to be able to get his life together. Boy, he was wrong. Every day Shane would put on his tattered Joja hoodie and drag himself to JojaMart, where he would spend the whole day stocking shelves and dealing with his soul-sucking boss, Morris. Nights were spent at the Stardrop Saloon and Shane would drink himself into oblivion, stumble home and do it all over the next day.
Shane’s only solace was Marnie’s chickens. He had taken over their care and would often spend hours in the coop. That’s where he found himself now, watching the new batch of eggs on the incubator. They were close to hatching now. A little beak was appearing from one of the eggs and Shane edged closer. A blue fuzzy head appeared from the shell. He must be seeing things, Shane blinked and shook his head, but the blue chick was still there.
Just maybe, this could be his way out.
He grew fond of the blue chicken over time. It was saucy, a real wildcard sometimes, and though he couldn’t always understand it, he somehow knew that the blue chicken made bad dad jokes in its chicken language. You sure couldn’t get eggs from chickens like this at Jojamart, though he’d noticed that it seemed like the supermarket was growing more popular. He shook his head watching people walk across the bridge to shop. If only they’d support local farmers breeding quirky chickens.
The blue chicken had attracted the attention of the townspeople over time. Its unusual plumage and its boldness in approaching people made it a very popular chicken to talk to. But it seemed like the chicken was starting to get a little too much attention, and it was getting uncomfortable. After a day where it seemed like everyone had come to talk to the chicken, and tempers had flared in discussions about the chicken, he heard a loud ruckus and went running outside to see what had made the chicken squawk so loudly.
But all he found was a single blue feather. The chicken was gone.
@BobLoblaw78, Blue Chicken and a vanillager.
View attachment 349814
"My special blue hens... I've been raising them in secret for the last few months."
8 players remain.
1. @potentialsheltervet
2. @Animal Midwife
6. @genny
7. @WildZoo
11. @Truenamer
13. @Barkley13
14. @SportPonies
16. @bluestoat
Sent for a train ride out of town:
3. @Dana_May_B, Harvey, village jailer
8. @samac, Wizard, village conversion protector
4. @kdswg, Leah, WOLF forager
5. @Zenge142, Strawberry, vanillager
15. @cubsrule4e, Junimo, village universal backup --> village jailer
18. @BobLoblaw78, Blue Chicken, vanillager
It is now Night 3. Night closes at 10am EST (9am CST/7am fantasyland). Mods appreciate early action submissions.
Tomorrow is the first day of Summer.
Wolfing is exactly what you think it is. Stressful, but you have your packmates, and it's a great bonding experience.Y'all are giving me some conflicted notions about wolfing that make me want to try it and see how I feel about it even more. Like, if this were a school drugs talk, it wouldn't be working
Lone wolfing is easier. Don’t have to fake interactions with people.Wolfing is exactly what you think it is. Stressful, but you have your packmates, and it's a great bonding experience.
Unless you're weird like shorty and prefer being a lone wolf 😛

Oh so you'd love being a late game convert thenLone wolfing is easier. Don’t have to fake interactions with people.![]()
NO.Oh so you'd love being a late game convert then![]()
That would likely force me to bus and I would never forgive someone for putting me in that position.
That would likely force me to bus and I would never forgive someone for putting me in that position.
What's it like being a late game convert?Oh so you'd love being a late game convert then![]()
Depends on whether the OGs are all dead or not. Having a great village game and being converted right before the last OG dies and then having to go up against what you thought was 9 villagers (it was actually 8 villagers and a 3p) by yourself is basically the worst. I'm 50% on wins in that situation, but 100% on ulcers.What's it like being a late game convert?
I know that you speak out of genuine curiosity, but you have to understand how sassy this soundsWhat's it like being a late game convert?
Oh I didn't even read it that way but now I'm tickledI know that you speak out of genuine curiosity, but you have to understand how sassy this sounds

That's happened to you in two different situations? That is nuts, that can't be remotely likely from a purely statistical standpoint. Poor Dubz getting bullied into being a wolf against her will 😂Depends on whether the OGs are all dead or not. Having a great village game and being converted right before the last OG dies and then having to go up against what you thought was 9 villagers (it was actually 8 villagers and a 3p) by yourself is basically the worst. I'm 50% on wins in that situation, but 100% on ulcers.
Getting to keep at least one packmate is better. Getting converted earlier is even better. Being an OG is best.
Yeah...Trilt's Favourite Things and Sega. It happens when you have a good wolfing reputation I guess. I learned in the time in between those games that it's helpful not to murder the wolf-siding 3p. Much better outcome.That's happened to you in two different situations? That is nuts, that can't be remotely likely from a purely statistical standpoint. Poor Dubz getting bullied into being a wolf against her will 😂
New WW goalsThat would likely force me to bus and I would never forgive someone for putting me in that position.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.