StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oh I thought you said someone tried to steal from you. I probably shouldn’t be doing this at work lol
They (and I don't want to quote least I incur the wrath of a shorty) went through my house but I couldn't find anything missing, and my money didn't change.
 
Oh I thought you said someone tried to steal from you. I probably shouldn’t be doing this at work lol
I have to check because this might be someone else but I think he said that someone went through his belongings overnight and didn't take anything.

This doesn't preclude a wolf seer looking for juicy PRs to take out, imo, so it doesn't have to be a village seer. If he's a villager investigated by a villager, though, that person is sure of his affiliation and could certainly have something to say.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They (and I don't want to quote least I incur the wrath of a shorty) went through my house but I couldn't find anything missing, and my money didn't change.
I might be wrong but did anyone go through Cubbie's things? I might be imagining it but later I will check D2 to see if anyone else mentioned this
 
I have to check because this might be someone else but I think he said that someone went through his belongings overnight and didn't take anything.

This doesn't preclude a wolf seer looking for juicy PRs to take out, imo, so it doesn't have to be a village seer. If he's a villager investigated by a villager, though, that person is sure of his affiliation and could certainly have something to say.
If it was a village seer, please don't say anything. You are more important than me.
 
And the Winner of the Egg Hunt Is.... ABIGAIL - D3 Tally

1644258389291.png


Bob (4) - Truey, AM, stoaty, genny
PSV ()
True (1) - Bob
stoaty (1) - Sporty

6/9 voting
Missing: @potentialsheltervet, @WildZoo, and @Barkley13

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Monday, 2/7 (~7.5 hours)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bob, Barks, and dubz are my OG pool. Things will mildly shift if Bob does not flip wolf.
I feel like this might be dumb of me to ask, but why do you feel okay about me? I apologize if I missed your reasoning.

I really appreciate it, though. After being a bit goofy on day one I've been doing my best to make my affiliation crystal clear.
 
I feel like this might be dumb of me to ask, but why do you feel okay about me? I apologize if I missed your reasoning.

I really appreciate it, though. After being a bit goofy on day one I've been doing my best to make my affiliation crystal clear.
I don't see you as compatible with any of the listed people. I also liked the defense of Sporty both cycles.
 
I'm really curious what Dubz, PSV, and Barkley are thinking about right now.
I'm most likely voting Bob, just still wanted to look over some more of kdswg's interactions and haven't gotten a chance yet. I'm thinking about what AM has said about Barks too but she's still lower priority for me.
 
I just don’t see what you see with barks. I don’t think she would make that move on kds unless she was the only other member of the pack.
I also think Dubz is village, but I can see why you’d put her in your pool.
I am going to be reading the Bob flip with curiosity as much as conviction that he's the best place for me to vote today. For this game, a number of players feel more like villagers to me than wolves; I am going to go with rationale and following my village pile, over searching with wolfiness as my target.

Player reads as of kds flip and today's night results/OG villagers:
1. potentialsheltervet -undecided but treating as V for now. If Bob and Dubz are village I'd consider her.
2. Animal Midwife - V
6. Genny -V
7. WildZoo - not cleared by vote movements, but not where I'd vote first. V if Bob is W. The tie breaking on the Dana wagon seemed pretty V to me.
11. Truenamer-V (reasoning for why kds flip locks him as OG village for me to follow-- I'm at work but you can see some of my reasoning in the exchange with Bob last night. EDIT UPDATE: I cannot see him being in a wolf pack with Kdswg on D1 and letting her approach me the way she did. He would have argued it 10 ways to hell in the wolf PM if they were packmates, and very well might have bussed her and argued against my defense of kds, instead of stating that it's in-character for me to misguidedly defend her. That's not to say that he wouldn't be above trying to start a wagon on me-- THAT approach, though, I'd never see him doing. He did not wolf with kds on D1, and is not an original wolf)
13. Barkley13 -V? But veterans caution against V here based on a history of early bussing. If Barks is a W then railroading kds like that would be pretty eh.
14. SportPonies -V
16. bluestoat -V
18. BobLoblaw78 - not cleared, could have asked kds to vote on him to soft clear his name since both were under suspicion last night
 
Last edited:
You seemed triggered by you getting mentioned as possible conversion. Quickly reversed when I removed you and any mention of conversion. You are really sticking up for True. You are friends with True and very village. If true is wolf with conversion, you would make a likely conversion target. I’m going to set this aside as a tinfoil for now and will forget about it until later
Uuuuhhhh dude you gave me the POE I asked for( the one without conversions on there) because starting with one wolf is ridiculous and you're trying to push convert hunting over original wolf hunting, which is not logical at this point in the game. Do I seem happier with your rationale or your approach? No! I just was not going to repeat myself ad nauseum last evening re: your ridiculous tunnel on my being a wolf convert and Truenamer being the only other original wolf. It does not make sense and you are wrong.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally got a chance to look at Barky's bussing in WWedding that AM was talking about

This was Day 1. A couple other things quoted just for vote tracking purposes. Barky's sloth vote came about 2 hours before vote close.
Unofficial

please (4) - AM, shorty, bread, Dina
dina () -
shorty () -
Barks () -
AM (2) - genny, cheezit
genny () -
cheezit () -
bread (1) - cyndia
cray (1) - alley
cubs () -

Well ive got village reads on PleezIt, AM, and shorty so I guess Ill vote for one of the other 2 on the wagon cause I dont have much else right now.

vote bread

I know she’s in the midst of finals but I would like to put some pressure on ally

Yeet ally

Yeet sloth

Because the thing with the genny read feels off to me. I'm hesitant to vote please or alley because they're two that I find sketchy every single game but I do see things that make me side eye
So started a wagon on a packmate when another was already on the board, and then as you can see below, never moved off.

Day One Please Take Your Seats Vote Tally

please (5)
- AM, shorty, Bread, Dina, sloth
dina () -
shorty () -
Barks () -
AM (1) - genny
genny () -
cheezit (1) - alley
bread (3) - cyndia, cubs, please
cray () -
cubs () -
alley (1) - cheezit
sloth (3) - barks, Zenge, cray


14/14 votes
Leading: @vetschoolsletmeinplease
Missing: No one! :heckyeah:
Deadline: TODAY (12/14) at 10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm fantasyland (6 minutes!)

brendon urie phrase GIF

SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS, FOLKS

And then D2 she didn't start the vote on sloth but did add onto it

Gotchu.

Mel (1) - alley
Spooky ghost ()
Sloth (3) - genny, cubs, Bread
cubs (2) - Dina, Mel
Cray (1) - shorty
genny (1) - AM

I understand where the sloth vote is coming from and am considering going there again. I’m leaning village on Cubs at this point due to what I’ve said before. I’m just not seeing how he could be wolf this game. I don’t hate the mel vote because I have him as neutral and earlier today he made some interesting posts on sloth that looked like backtracking. I have cray as neutral leaning wolfy because I liked shorty’s ISO and saw the points there. Still neutral on genny

Oh I guess

Yeet sloth
The vote came about 3 hours prior to yeet close.

Final tally that I have on my sheet:

Mel ()
Spooky ghost ()
Sloth (9) - genny, cubs, Bread, Barky, Cray, Cyndia, shorty, Dina, alley
cubs (1) - Mel
Cray ()
genny (1) - AM

The timestamp on Mel's vote change is 9:01 so I'm assuming it won't count

So looking through this, the fact that Barks will bus a packmate d1 when another is already on the board, and also bus the same packmate d2 after losing the other, means I can't clear her for the kdswg vote. I was village reading her for other reasons but I'm leaning towards agreeing with AM that she shouldn't be in the pile of people that we clear for that vote.
 
Finally got a chance to look at Barky's bussing in WWedding that AM was talking about

This was Day 1. A couple other things quoted just for vote tracking purposes. Barky's sloth vote came about 2 hours before vote close.
So started a wagon on a packmate when another was already on the board, and then as you can see below, never moved off.


And then D2 she didn't start the vote on sloth but did add onto it

The vote came about 3 hours prior to yeet close.

So looking through this, the fact that Barks will bus a packmate d1 when another is already on the board, and also bus the same packmate d2 after losing the other, means I can't clear her for the kdswg vote. I was village reading her for other reasons but I'm leaning towards agreeing with AM that she shouldn't be in the pile of people that we clear for that vote.
Goodness well if I went correctly by vibes to Barks on D1, that would make me feel better about defending the other wolf. If Bob flips village, I'm going back to my Barks yeet.
 
I was thinking about work at that time.
I thought there would've been a bunch more to read once I got home from my shift and I'm kind of annoyed that there isn't. How am I supposed to waste time now??
It's been crickets, mostly because I think we're all waiting to see what's going to happen after a Bob yeet.

How he flips will hopefully be pretty clarifying.
 
Regarding POEs and whatnot, I'm still going to
Yeet Bob
But I've been considering where to go from here regardless of which way Bob flips. I have trouble seeing him as compatible with really anyone because he's been throwing sus every which way. His very stubborn insistence on going after True makes me think true is village if bob flips wolf. I'm still bouncing genny and WZ as potential wolves, but my major priority is going to be true if Bob flips village. If Bob flips wolf I'll have to go back and ISO things to see who he's most compatible with.
 
It's been crickets, mostly because I think we're all waiting to see what's going to happen after a Bob yeet.

How he flips will hopefully be pretty clarifying.
@cubsrule4e and @samac are still the 3rd and 5th highest posters :laugh:
 
Regarding POEs and whatnot, I'm still going to
Yeet Bob
But I've been considering where to go from here regardless of which way Bob flips. I have trouble seeing him as compatible with really anyone because he's been throwing sus every which way. His very stubborn insistence on going after True makes me think true is village if bob flips wolf. I'm still bouncing genny and WZ as potential wolves, but my major priority is going to be true if Bob flips village. If Bob flips wolf I'll have to go back and ISO things to see who he's most compatible with.
If someone would finally join me on a Barkley vote that would be swell
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Regarding POEs and whatnot, I'm still going to
Yeet Bob
But I've been considering where to go from here regardless of which way Bob flips. I have trouble seeing him as compatible with really anyone because he's been throwing sus every which way. His very stubborn insistence on going after True makes me think true is village if bob flips wolf. I'm still bouncing genny and WZ as potential wolves, but my major priority is going to be true if Bob flips village. If Bob flips wolf I'll have to go back and ISO things to see who he's most compatible with.
If Bob flips villager I will definitely understand if people turn their attention to me; we've had a lot of interaction and and I'm not eliminated from being a wolf for voting reasons. But I hope that we'll have enough information at that point to figure out who the OG wolf actually is; and I'll be happy to explain my reasoning and decisions at every point of the game.