StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Currently Samac has happy villager energy, I think True wouldn't be so active in this game thread if he was wolfing for the first time-- all his energy is going here-- and Zenge doesn't give me the willies like he did last game
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Meh. It isn't that hard to have one tab open with wolf chat and be posting a response in there then hopping over to the adjacent thread to post something in here.
that is a dangerous dangerous game... might accidentally post something in the wrong thread thinking you're in the wolf tab.... not that i would know from personal experience tho :sorry:
 
Is there a reason you left off v/w midwife?
theyre-the-same-picture-the-office.gif
 
Smh that's how rojos happen

that is a dangerous dangerous game... might accidentally post something in the wrong thread thinking you're in the wolf tab.... not that i would know from personal experience tho :sorry:
I managed to not rojo last game so it's possible. Just saying I don't want to clear someone for being active in this thread. I doubt wolf chat is hopping either with anything other than basic introductions since we have so much time left in this cycle.
 
Is there a reason you ruled out w/v for Zenge/shelter, cubs?

No, just said it feels like same team. But you go and ruin the fun for everything so ill slowly slink away into my tuesday night egg-drop soup-making still-suck-at-WW-playing life and congratulate my wife @samac for the post count win.

Edit: tuesday not wed
 
Meh. It isn't that hard to have one tab open with wolf chat and be posting a response in there then hopping over to the adjacent thread to post something in here.
Oh no guys, they're onto my strategy. Any recommendations on how I should respond to this in the villager thread?

Really glad that I've avoid rojoing so far, that would be embarrassing
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, just said it feels like same team. But you go and ruin the fun for everything so ill slowly slink away into my tuesday night egg-drop soup-making still-suck-at-WW-playing life and congratulate my wife @samac for the post count win.

Edit: tuesday not wed
Waiting on that garlic money shot
 
Oh no guys, they're onto my strategy. Any recommendations on how I should respond to this in the villager thread?

Really glad that I've avoid rojoing so far, that would be embarrassing
rojoing was just a rite of passage for the noob wolf pack! nothing to be embarrassed of 🤣
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But why would you need wolfing advice? 🤔
PShels pls, you mentioned your own wolfing experience with chats and I was like "okay you're the boss on this" and you're about as new to it as True. If I have a meta so far it should be "what would I do if...," and farming thoughts from other people that help me fill in the gaps for understanding both why certain behaviors happen in the game and what motivators are behind them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, we technically could've done the pack kill on genny or fluff to get the same benefit for Vis.
Also, here's a quote from zenge in wolfchat after samac asked who we should kill N1.
"Obviously either Genny or Dubz."
MECHANICS GOD DAMMIT
Wait wait wait, did you guys know our roles ahead of time? Like, you knew who the strikes and spares were? Holy cow, I didn't realize that!
Luck
w/w or v/v
Cubs throwing around those reads again like they’re nuthin’.
So his mom is the ugliest little darling I've ever seen, and the folks who have her did a DNA test that shows she's mostly GSD mixed with hound-- our vet also guesses basset hound. His dad was an 80-lb purebred husky, but in rural Appalachia I wouldn't place money on that pure breeding.
You’re from Appalachia too?! Niceeeee