StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fine
I'm an even night seer (and a cute little goat).
I seered True N2 because Zenge was pretty convinced in our PM that he was a wolf, and I was worried I'd been pocketed by my adopted nooblet.
I was blocked last night, as you all know.
Note and I'll tentatively buy it. Can wolves have seers? This doesn't strike me as a faked claim
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you feel about Sporty...? You two arguing felt v/v after it went on a while and you gave up trying to argue
I still feel like she's village, or at least started village. It felt sincere when she was talking about sportsmanship.

I also still feel like you started village, given reasons I already stated and your reaction to the first vanillager reveal.

Of course, there's also the chance either of you have been recruited to the Cult so.

It's also possible True was recruited after I seered him, which is something I don't like to think about.

But because I can't really think of a way to rule out possible recruits rn SINCE I WASN'T ABLE TO SEER ANYONE LAST NIGHT, I'm focusing on OGs.
 
I still feel like she's village, or at least started village. It felt sincere when she was talking about sportsmanship.

I also still feel like you started village, given reasons I already stated and your reaction to the first vanillager reveal.

Of course, there's also the chance either of you have been recruited to the Cult so.

It's also possible True was recruited after I seered him, which is something I don't like to think about.

But because I can't really think of a way to rule out possible recruits rn SINCE I WASN'T ABLE TO SEER ANYONE LAST NIGHT, I'm focusing on OGs.
So your POE suggests genny?
 
Fine
I'm an even night seer (and a cute little goat).
I seered True N2 because Zenge was pretty convinced in our PM that he was a wolf, and I was worried I'd been pocketed by my adopted nooblet.
I was blocked last night, as you all know.
Okay crap unyeet Dubz
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I mean you, the most likely Cult Leader.
F7CF4D72-825D-4972-A868-59A0D4E8C189.jpeg

Free puppy for every follower! Jk jk
 
Bioshock had the circus of values but it's not like I summoned that from nowhere, there had been previous games with that kind of mechanic, just not for a little while.

Does the dead chat casino count? :thinking:

Who knows.
England had a mini-game but idk how to count that since I let literally anyone participate whether they were playing the WW game or not :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
... anyone can participate?

I have never wanted to do something so badly in my life

Okay that's a minor exaggeration but I love the madness of the concept
Yeah, the real mod had Life Things going on and punted control to one smol subbed out shorty, who was told to mess with the players and was like LOL WHAT IF EVERYONE BAKES THINGS instead of doing any of the devious things discussed

and people participated! @Cyndia won star baker after making some incredibly pro-village mini pavlovas (below). I'll send you a link for reading it.

1644523726905.png
 
Last edited:
Back to feeling like it's me, surrounded by wolves and cultists, and they're just wondering how to convince me to yeet the other so they can win.
My votes have been so bad that I'm literally looking back over my own voting patterns to see who influenced my decisions. I'd feel microscopically better if I could at least look back and say "my decision making was influenced by wolves/cult" instead of just "I'm awful at this"
 
My votes have been so bad that I'm literally looking back over my own voting patterns to see who influenced my decisions. I'd feel microscopically better if I could at least look back and say "my decision making was influenced by wolves/cult" instead of just "I'm awful at this"
You're so hard on yourself! Being wrong is part of the game. I think I told you about my reputation for wolf defenses. Not as bad as it used to be most of the time but like, there are very few of us who are excellent wolf (or scum) hunters every game. I'm just hoping genny is scum so I can say I had one good vote this time...
 
You're so hard on yourself! Being wrong is part of the game. I think I told you about my reputation for wolf defenses. Not as bad as it used to be most of the time but like, there are very few of us who are excellent wolf (or scum) hunters every game. I'm just hoping genny is scum so I can say I had one good vote this time...
Whhhyyyy are you so nice to me when I think you're either four-legged or wearing spooky robes 😭
 
Whhhyyyy are you so nice to me when I think you're either four-legged or wearing spooky robes 😭
Because you're my adopted nooblet 🥺
And I'm village but if it makes you feel better my soft spot for nooblets has nothing to do with my affiliation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad