Step II Step 2cs December 2018 score release

Started by 956060
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

9

956060

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AMG 4th year here. Decided to start this for anyone stressing during the ridiculous waiting period for step 2 cs! I made a post about some of the things I did wrong, then deleted it because no one can tell me if I failed or not. Also, people telling me to not stress because I will more than likely pass was also not helpful as we all know someone who “surprisingly” failed. I’ve been losing sleep since test day since at this point I’m convinced there’s no way I passed and wishing I can just take it over one more time. Also really bummed about continuing interviews at this point. So for anyone in my position, you’re not alone! here’s to positive thinking and relaxing thoughts until dec 12 2018!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you send a screen shot of how it looks on iwa with no link?
Yea this is how it looks like on IWA
Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 3.35.45 PM.png
 
I tested mid October and my scheduling permit link was present on this past weekend, but the link is now gone.

Also, I tried the 'register for Step 3' trick. I'm an MS4 and received an ineligibility message just now. I'm going to be shocked if I failed CS, and I think it's more likely that I failed to meet the other requirement of MD or DO degree. Long story short, I don't know if it's a fair hole to exploit if you're not a degree-carrying applicant for Step 3. I'll share if I fail CS. Should make a sheet for this stuff.

Per the website:
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
  • Pass USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK and Step 2 CS; and
  • Possess an MD, DO or equivalent degree (for recent graduates, apply only after the date of graduation on your diploma; otherwise your application will be cancelled and a portion of your fees will be forfeited); and
  • If a graduate of a medical school outside of the US or Canada, obtain ECFMG certification (apply only after the issue date on your ECFMG certificate; otherwise your application will be cancelled and a portion of your fees will be forfeited); and
  • All examinees are limited to six (6) total attempts; and
  • All examinees are limited to three attempts within a 12-month period; and
  • 4th and subsequent attempts must be at least 12 months after your first attempt and at least six months after your most recent attempt.
Update, per the dude's backdoor result finder, I passed.

I don’t know if this will work for everyone. I’m an American MD student Go to fsmb click fcvs. Create an account. Start an application. Under education/certification click examination history. My result shows up. Took test 11/2 and my permit disappeared Sunday evening sometime.
Awesome detective work. I'm sure NBME will find this and close the gap. Unfortunate for those down the line. I wonder how long it's been available...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry this is harsh but does anyone's status actually say fail on the credentials verification service?

I get your skepticism, but remember most ppl pass this exam still. Guess tomorrow will alleviate all concerns. I mean the fact they have the correct date for all my exams and that passed step 1 and 2ck makes me pretty confident this is legitimate
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just looking back at the thread it seems like people who took the exam either in philly or la have received their results. It also seeems like the ones who revived it took it during the middle of the cycle
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad