Step II Step 2cs December 2018 score release

Started by 956060
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

9

956060

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AMG 4th year here. Decided to start this for anyone stressing during the ridiculous waiting period for step 2 cs! I made a post about some of the things I did wrong, then deleted it because no one can tell me if I failed or not. Also, people telling me to not stress because I will more than likely pass was also not helpful as we all know someone who “surprisingly” failed. I’ve been losing sleep since test day since at this point I’m convinced there’s no way I passed and wishing I can just take it over one more time. Also really bummed about continuing interviews at this point. So for anyone in my position, you’re not alone! here’s to positive thinking and relaxing thoughts until dec 12 2018!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
6-7pm EST has come and gone...anyone's permit disappear this afternoon/evening?

Update: my permit disappeared around 15 minutes ago! FCVS still says undetermined.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
 
Last edited by a moderator:
6-7pm EST has come and gone...anyone's permit disappear this afternoon/evening?

Update: my permit disappeared around 15 minutes ago! FCVS still says undetermined.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
When does your eligibility period end. And when you mean dissaper as in the link isn’t there anymore?
 
An update for anyone who cares: AMG, took the exam in Philly on 9/10, permit was up on the NBME website all of last week, FCVS correspondingly said "undetermined." Sometime after 9pm EST last night (Sunday), my permit disappeared on the NBME website. As of 6am EST this morning (Monday), FCVS stated "Pass."

Hallelujah. After receiving my score report on Wednesday, I'll post a list of all the mistakes I remember making during the exam (quite a few).
 
Also could mean your score may not be returned this week. Looking at last years thread, there still was one poor soul who didnt receive a score until the last day of the reporting period (Jan). But he/she still passed.

If it doesn’t come this week, I find it hard to believe it will come the day after Xmas or day after New Years..if not this week, prolly Jan 9th smh
 
If it doesn’t come this week, I find it hard to believe it will come the day after Xmas or day after New Years..if not this week, prolly Jan 9th smh
Actually some people received their score last year during the week of Christmas. The permit disappeared the day before apparently (rather than on Sunday). Take a look at last years thread.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think the permit link thing is still 100% indicative of anything. I'm a US IMG and my permit is gone but the link is still there for me on IWA, shows a pass for me on FCVS.

If you haven't already, ignore your permit and check FCVS. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go get ****ed up.
 
I don't think the permit link thing is still 100% indicative of anything. I'm a US IMG and my permit is gone but the link is still there for me on IWA, shows a pass for me on FCVS.

If you haven't already, ignore your permit and check FCVS. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go get ****ed up.

This is exactly what happened to me! Still have the link on IWA, FCVS says PASS! So, best thing is to go directly to FCVS!
 
My scheduling permit disappeared last week but my fcvs status still "undetermined". I took my exam in Atlanta in Oct/30. Anyone here that took the exam the same date and location?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do I check on fcvs?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I don’t know if this will work for everyone. I’m an American MD student Go to fsmb click fcvs. Create an account. Start an application. Under education/certification click examination history. My result shows up. Took test 11/2 and my permit disappeared Sunday evening sometime.

Like this