Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In games where shorty does not play, I often wonder if she is screaming into sub/tot chat whatever amount of content volume she intended for thread if she was playing….. these are life’s great mysteries
******************
I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of a mod-PM-like arena in which babbling monologuing may or may not be occurring.
******************
 
******************
I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of a mod-PM-like arena in which babbling monologuing may or may not be occurring.
******************
Tell me that sub/tot chat has more pages than game thread without telling me sub/tot chat has more pages than game thread
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tell me that sub/tot chat has more pages than game thread without telling me sub/tot chat has more pages than game thread
****************************
oh no, I'm by myself in this hypothetical scenario that may or may not be occurring.

just a running monologue in my box.

The box is real, but who knows if the rest of what I say is :thinking:
*****************************
 
****************************
oh no, I'm by myself in this hypothetical scenario that may or may not be occurring.

just a running monologue in my box.

The box is real, but who knows if the rest of what I say is :thinking:
*****************************
Is shorty outing herself as an unreliable narrator?

Idk if I am making sense at this point lol
 
I can see shorty ranting and lawpy encouraging her to “walk pls”
*****************
Lawpy and I just try to kill each other a lot when we're in the same room.

Besides, his thing right now is "rearrange the papers pls 😡"

but that's in our private PM not a chat
******************
 
*****************
Lawpy and I just try to kill each other a lot when we're in the same room.

Besides, his thing right now is "rearrange the papers pls 😡"

but that's in our private PM not a chat
******************
***********************
This is 210 pages.
***********************
 
Day One

"It's impossible," said Dustin, "No one, no one could have a score that high in Dig Dug."
"Who is MadMax?" Will asked. "I've never seen that name on the score list before."
The boys looked around the arcade for someone unfamiliar. They didn't see the redhead lurking around the corner, listening to their conversation.

"Okay guys this is going to sound a bit crazy," Mike said, "But Dig Dug is about defeating monsters from underground, right? Maybe this 'MadMax' is so good at it because he understands underground monsters! Maybe he's involved with the creatures from the Upside Down!"

"Mike uh...are you feeling okay?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"Because that is the craziest thing I've heard you say in a long time."

"Will, back me up, it seems possible right?"

"What?" Will said, coming out of a faraway thought, "Oh uh...I mean, maybe. It does seem a little wild though."

Finally the redhead couldn't hang back any longer. She whipped around the corner so quickly the four boys all took a step back.
"What in the world are you guys talking about?"
"Have you been eavesdropping on us??"
"Newsflash, this is a public place? And anyway, you were talking about me."
"You're MadMax?"
"Pick your jaw up off the floor. Why are you guys so obsessed with my high score? And what was that about the Upside Down?"


The boys looked at each other with apprehension. There was definitely something weird about this girl. Somewhere, perhaps in another world, she might have become a member of the party. Might have joined the blocc. But it was not meant to be in this world.


@potentialsheltervet, who was Max Mayfield, trickster wolf

It is now Night 1, please send actions in ASAP.
If they are received before the mods go to bed, we will close early.
Otherwise expect night to close around 8am EST.


8 players remain


Roster
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Truenamer
3. @alleycat03
4. @alissa14
6. @genny
7. @Zenge142
8. @Viscernable
9. @Barkley13

Dead
@potentialsheltervet - Max Mayfield - wolf trickster

Subs
utc. @supershorty
1. @justafluff
2. @holdthemayo
3. @IvyMoose

Tots
uts. @Lawpy
2. @bluestoat
3. @SportPonies
4. @Crayola227
5. @jaboo

​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg don't be ridiculous, of course Max was village. Smh.

Ousted from the party when she was just trying to find her place in her new town is @potentialsheltervet, who was Max Mayfield, vanilla villager.


It is now Night 1, please send actions in ASAP.
If they are received before the mods go to bed, we will close early.
Otherwise expect night to close around 8am EST.


8 players remain


Roster
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Truenamer
3. @alleycat03
4. @alissa14
6. @genny
7. @Zenge142
8. @Viscernable
9. @Barkley13

Dead
@potentialsheltervet - Max Mayfield - vanillager

Subs
utc. @supershorty
1. @justafluff
2. @holdthemayo
3. @IvyMoose

Tots
uts. @Lawpy
2. @bluestoat
3. @SportPonies
4. @Crayola227
5. @jaboo


​
 
got-em-excited.gif
 
*****
Just some light trolling for fun. Schmendrick is a character from the greatest novel and movie ever, The Last Unicorn.
Seriously though, I know my tone was different this game and I get I needed to be yeeted for it. Just in a weird headspace No hard feelings. Villagers, whoever you are, you got this.
*****
 
*****
Just some light trolling for fun. Schmendrick is a character from the greatest novel and movie ever, The Last Unicorn.
Seriously though, I know my tone was different this game and I get I needed to be yeeted for it. Just in a weird headspace No hard feelings. Villagers, whoever you are, you got this.
*****
I think it is so funny nobody called the fake claim out lmao. Is anybody playing a stranger things fan lol?
 
Welp, I'm annoyed as hell that I have to light my chances of a PSV reading card on fire, but this is a good thing. I think we can use vote analysis to good effect tomorrow. If there are two wolves, we could win tomorrow.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****
Just some light trolling for fun. Schmendrick is a character from the greatest novel and movie ever, The Last Unicorn.
Seriously though, I know my tone was different this game and I get I needed to be yeeted for it. Just in a weird headspace No hard feelings. Villagers, whoever you are, you got this.
*****
I think I watched this movie at some point. Looking at the movie poster is bringing up old memories