You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This sounds like Schrodinger's Wolf to me.I have a decent feel for PSV after a few game-days, but I don't have the ability to snap-read her like she does for me. So right now she exists in two positions at once- village and wolfy. After interacting with her on thread for a while, my hope is that, like in previous games, it'll become clear to me which state she's in.
The actual thing I'm referencing is the quantum state of particle, which collapses upon observation into a single state. My apologies, I'm a physics creature.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm not seeing enough to make me want to move my voteWhat are your thoughts on PSV at the moment?
Tbh I think the only reason I haven’t felt bad about her yet is because she’s posted more than I’m used to. I’m getting some very early England vibes. I tend to think absent barky is wolfy barkyi tend to wolf read her until she does something unmistakably village. she is sneaky.
This is the same definition of tone read I use. Although vibes and tone read kinda get rolled into one mentally for me.Also while we're discussing it, my definition of a tone read is "the way they're talking makes me feel vaguely good or bad but I can't underline exactly why."
It's like, the second-weakest form of read, stronger than a vibes read.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I'm not explaining myself well, but it's more that for you, specifically, I'll often hit a point where your alignment becomes clear and everything you've said makes sense in the context of that alignment.This sounds like Schrodinger's Wolf to me.
But my sample size is tiny, this game will help me refine things.
What have I been misinterpreting?AM picking fights and blithely misinterpreting what people are trying to say only deepens my village read of her.
I’m getting caught up now and have posted my thoughts so far. Anything you’re wanting me to elaborate on?@alleycat03 do you have any updated thoughts from the game today?
It’s still D1, so the fact that I’ve even ordered the players into a rough order of village to wolfy and explained my feels has been more forthcoming than a lot of D1 play 🤷🏻♀️I'm not sure. It's like... I know I've been basically kamikaze-ing myself this game in terms of sounding wolfy, but alley only getting bad vibes from me and also mentioning alissa feeling a little off feels like going for low-hanging fruit.
It feels odd that you’re wolf-reading people who have questioned you the most, but you’re strongly village reading genny who’s actually voting for you (as of the last tally I saw).I reread her posts and I think Barks seems okay as well. So as things currently stand...
True
genny
Zenge
Barks
Vis
AM
alley
Tried to pick somewhat gentle color shades as my feelings are fairly malleable at this point and I don't usually do ordered reads lists D1 but I'm putting this out there just in case.
(alissa omitted as she is a true neutral "need more info")
I agree about Alissa, I need her to post more before I can accurately read her. She’s not a good D1 vote imoI currently don't think flipping alissa is the best move to make D1 but I'm not opposed to flipping her at some point.
Who is in your POE at the moment aside from presumably me?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Mostly myself and Pshelty. I phrased that a little rudely, but it feels like you and I and she and you have been speaking past each other at several points.What have I been misinterpreting?
There's also the case of you having a very different definition of a relatively common term than everyone else.
But all of this is normal.
I agree with this assessment but imo I'm doing a really poor job of explaining my thoughts so I don't really blame AM.she and you have been speaking past each other at several points.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I mean in theory, her list shouldn't really be correlated to who's putting suss on her if she's village and trying to gamesolve.It feels odd that you’re wolf-reading people who have questioned you the most, but you’re strongly village reading genny who’s actually voting for you (as of the last tally I saw).
With only 9 people, I worry about reading too much into patterns in reads lists. There just aren't that many ways to order a list of 8 people as compared to 25 or whatever.
💯I'm particularly interested in PSV's alley read because she went from openly village reading alley, to thinking alley hadn't posted enough, to wolfreading alley. All this change was for two posts.
I’m biased obvi, but I agree with this post a LOT
genny just feels fine to me. I don't think she's wolfing so I'm village reading her.It feels odd that you’re wolf-reading people who have questioned you the most, but you’re strongly village reading genny who’s actually voting for you (as of the last tally I saw).
And I think I am inherently biased to find it wolfy when someone finds me wolfy when I know I'm village so I'm sure that is influencing things.
@alleycat03 this is pretty mild defensiveness for alissa recebtly if memory serves, she’s been pretty on edge about misyeets.Idk what you want from me genny. Just trying to check in. Not sure where to lay a vote down yet
Fwiw, I enjoyed the jokeI have a decent feel for PSV after a few game-days, but I don't have the ability to snap-read her like she does for me. So right now she exists in two positions at once- village and wolfy. After interacting with her on thread for a while, my hope is that, like in previous games, it'll become clear to me which state she's in.
The actual thing I'm referencing is the quantum state of particle, which collapses upon observation into a single state. My apologies, I'm a physics creature.
I read this sentence like 6 times before I understood what you were askinghow close to close does Z have to vote
I have not, but from what I understand she hasn't wolfed in about a year.
Yes and yes. The list I gave you earlier is ordered from oldest wolf game to most recentIs the most recent one CYO II?
That was a rough game for wolves, maybe you can ask @SportPonies about her extremely accurate vig gun. That was my first wolf game, and I distinctly remember being the only one disagreeing with a wolf!cray yeet. I was swiftly yeeted the next day and the game ended 😅alley's answer made me want to eat actual bread sticks.
So maybe that's one of the wolf games I should scan through.
I agree with this definition. Though I think vibes read and tone read are almost similar in my head.Also while we're discussing it, my definition of a tone read is "the way they're talking makes me feel vaguely good or bad but I can't underline exactly why."
It's like, the second-weakest form of read, stronger than a vibes read.
🤝I agree with this definition. Though I think vibes read and tone read are almost similar in my head.
I didn’t explain it very well, idk how to put into words what I was seeing.I mean in theory, her list shouldn't really be correlated to who's putting suss on her if she's village and trying to gamesolve.
With only 9 people, I worry about reading too much into patterns in reads lists. There just aren't that many ways to order a list of 8 people as compared to 25 or whatever.
Basically, the reads list PSV posted seemed to villanize the people questioning her, but genny, who actually voted her, was top village with no explanation.
AM explained her concerns better than I did, but it definitely made me furrow my brow at PSV.
Why does that feel odd?It feels odd that you’re wolf-reading people who have questioned you the most, but you’re strongly village reading genny who’s actually voting for you (as of the last tally I saw).
Wolf reading the people who think you’re sus solely because they’re suspicious of you isn’t the best method though. You should wolf read people who are actually sus, not just people who are wolf reading you.genny just feels fine to me. I don't think she's wolfing so I'm village reading her.
And I think I am inherently biased to find it wolfy when someone finds me wolfy when I know I'm village so I'm sure that is influencing things.
i don't spell my name AMgenny who’s actually voting for you
Because it seems reactionary, and I explained my thoughts a bit further to true above this.Why does that feel odd?
PSV also didn’t explain why she was strongly village-reading genny until like 15 mins ago.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It didn’t seem mild to me, but point taken. It felt different from the misyeet edginess.@alleycat03 this is pretty mild defensiveness for alissa recebtly if memory serves, she’s been pretty on edge about misyeets.
Wait I am confusedi don't spell my name AM
I'm aware. But given the main person we've been discussing is me, that's going to color my reads.Wolf reading the people who think you’re sus solely because they’re suspicious of you isn’t the best method though. You should wolf read people who are actually sus, not just people who are wolf reading you.
genny isn't voting for me. AM is.Wait I am confused
Okay I’m stupid, I thought genny was voting PSV and not Alissa 
Yeah I just realized that 😬genny isn't voting for me. AM is.
it's probably because of that weird thing i said to zengeOkay I’m stupid, I thought genny was voting PSV and not Alissa![]()
Unyeet Zenge
Frowning at this postWolf reading the people who think you’re sus solely because they’re suspicious of you isn’t the best method though. You should wolf read people who are actually sus, not just people who are wolf reading you.
It might be my delicate feelings getting AtE’d but I think I feel uninclined to vote psv today
But why is it weird that genny is at top? Is that not just evidence that she’s not automatically OMGUS reading, but is evaluating how different pushes on her feel?Because it seems reactionary, and I explained my thoughts a bit further to true above this.
PSV also didn’t explain why she was strongly village-reading genny until like 15 mins ago.
Why? Reactionary cross-voting is bad. You don’t vote for people solely because they’re voting for you.Frowning at this post
whomst are you inclined to vote at?It might be my delicate feelings getting AtE’d but I think I feel uninclined to vote psv today
I got confused and thought genny was voting for PSV and not Alissa. PSV explained her read on genny and I understand her better nowBut why is it weird that genny is at top? Is that not just evidence that she’s not automatically OMGUS reading, but is evaluating how different pushes on her feel?
Nah I was going on the assumption genny was voting psv due to multiple people stating it. My issue with your reasoning is based on that.I got confused and thought genny was voting for PSV and not Alissa. PSV explained her read on genny and I understand her better now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s straw-manningWhy? Reactionary cross-voting is bad. You don’t vote for people solely because they’re voting for you.
Yeet PSV
The insta-voting for AM & weird defense of her vote, the reactionary wolf reading for people questioning her, and the general post vibes don’t feel like village PSV.
There’s some kind of disconnect and I feel like we’re talking in circles rn
The insta-voting for AM & weird defense of her vote, the reactionary wolf reading for people questioning her, and the general post vibes don’t feel like village PSV.
There’s some kind of disconnect and I feel like we’re talking in circles rn
I understand what a straw man argument is, but I don’t follow what discussion/argument you’re claiming is a straw man.It’s straw-manning
alley/AM pair? 
Or am I just inclined to vote for people with "A" names?

Or am I just inclined to vote for people with "A" names?
At this point, honestly... I know I'm not sounding like myself. It's not game related but I don't expect anyone to take it as NAI.
If I'm an egg that needs cracking and doing so will help straighten out other reads, then so be it. It's cool. Starting out with a misyeet isn't the best feeling in the game but I'd rather be misyoten now than at VOLO or something. It be that way sometimes.
If I'm an egg that needs cracking and doing so will help straighten out other reads, then so be it. It's cool. Starting out with a misyeet isn't the best feeling in the game but I'd rather be misyoten now than at VOLO or something. It be that way sometimes.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K