Studying using 2011 TBR so what should I do about biochem and ochem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drjohnnyfootball

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm using the old version of the Berkeley Review to get ready for the exam, but I am worried that the 2011 version that I am using will not adequately cover biochem. Also I think their ochem might be more in-depth than I need for the 2015 MCAT. Any suggestions as to what I should do especially about biochem.
 
I heard that their new O-chem 2 book ties in biochem concepts really well and that it is a must-have if you are studying with TBR books.