Summons WW - Signups and Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In honor of @WhtsThFrequency 's request, two deaths.

First, dead is @Filly Bay - Shiva: Diamond Dust. The empress of ice, wreathed in frost and is well known for her signature move, "Diamond Dust", which freezes everything in an instant. She could halt 3 lynches and decide the outcome.
shiva_victory_pose.png


Also dead is @BrownSwissCows - Kujata: Tetra-Disaster. A bull with multiple horns and eyes, while she usually delivers her final earth-rippling blow after cycling through lightning, ice and fire, she was able to move one player every odd night.
latest



8 players. It's Day 11. Deadline.........?

Roster:
#1
1. dyachei - Cúchulainn - The Impure
2. Jilary - Tonberry: Chef's Knife
3. LetItSnow - Bahamut (reg/Neo/ZERO): Mega Flare, Giga Flare, Tera Flare
4. rockatiel - Siren: Silent Voice
5. DVMDream - Hades: Black Cauldron
26. @Teepster87
23. BrownSwissCows - Kujata: Tetra-Disaster
16. @thedrjojo
17. Zensing - Typhon: Disintegration
15. morninqlory - Doomtrain: Runaway Train

#2
6. @guisantes
7. @vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife - Cerberus: Counter Rockets
9. kcoughli - Cactuar: 1000 Needles
10. WildZoo - Alexander: Holy Judgement

#3
11. Devastating - Brothers: Brotherly Love
12. swingnsave - Pandemona: Tornado Zone
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny

#4
18. katashark - Leviathan: Tidal Wave
19. Filly Bay - Shiva: Diamond Dust
20. @DocEspana

#5
21. @ResoluteMike
22. lhmhtd - Ramuh: Judgement Bolt
24. Gwenevre - Odin: Steel Bladed Sword/Gunge Lance
25. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Knights of the Round: Ultimate End
 
No. You said good job fb... Since it is now evident fb used the skill that stopped the Lynch and killed dyachei... Which I'm assuming is why you said good job fb, and why I had a confused look on my face until I figured out what went on.

Jesus farking Christmas.
I did say the villagers are idiots, I'm just trying to be consistent.

FB admitted to being Shiva, said she had a one-time ability that she hadn't used yet. Not to hard to put that together, I thought.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch 1dog

Still not totally convinced by the ability claim and I also find it suspicious that whoever ended up breaking the tie for FB chose genny instead of 1dog. If anyone has other information, I would be willing to switch, though.
 
***********************
I think a video game RPG themedWW would be fun....

Once upon a time I stood in front of a green screen and fake walked and had 360 turn to be made into background for various video games. I have zero clue if they ever actually made me into one though. haha
 
You have lynched @1doggeek - Choco/Mog - Deathblow!!/Fat-Chocobo. Adorable creature of all!! You are quite lucky and have an increased likelihood of receiving items (even if the item maker chooses a different receiver). (Nice job surviving, noobie!! I hope you'll play with us again sometime!!!)


7 players. It's Night 11. Deadline.........? (I am driving back to PA home base so......close won't happen until I return)

Roster:
#1
1. dyachei - Cúchulainn - The Impure
2. Jilary - Tonberry: Chef's Knife
3. LetItSnow - Bahamut (reg/Neo/ZERO): Mega Flare, Giga Flare, Tera Flare
4. rockatiel - Siren: Silent Voice
5. DVMDream - Hades: Black Cauldron
26. @Teepster87
23. BrownSwissCows - Kujata: Tetra-Disaster
16. @thedrjojo
17. Zensing - Typhon: Disintegration
15. morninqlory - Doomtrain: Runaway Train

#2
6. @guisantes
7. @vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife - Cerberus: Counter Rockets
9. kcoughli - Cactuar: 1000 Needles
10. WildZoo - Alexander: Holy Judgement

#3
11. Devastating - Brothers: Brotherly Love
12. swingnsave - Pandemona: Tornado Zone
13. 1doggeek - Choco/Mog - Deathblow!!/Fat-Chocobo
14. @genny

#4
18. katashark - Leviathan: Tidal Wave
19. Filly Bay - Shiva: Diamond Dust
20. @DocEspana

#5
21. @ResoluteMike
22. lhmhtd - Ramuh: Judgement Bolt
24. Gwenevre - Odin: Steel Bladed Sword/Gunge Lance
25. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Knights of the Round: Ultimate End
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Busy night. @genny escaped death. @DocEspana escaped death. One was not so lucky.
Dead again is @Teepster87 - Valefor: Sonic Wings. Same ability, same sadness.
latest


6 players. It's Day 12. Deadline is flexible.

Roster:
#1
1. dyachei - Cúchulainn - The Impure
2. Jilary - Tonberry: Chef's Knife
3. LetItSnow - Bahamut (reg/Neo/ZERO): Mega Flare, Giga Flare, Tera Flare
4. rockatiel - Siren: Silent Voice
5. DVMDream - Hades: Black Cauldron
26. Teepster87 - Valefor: Sonic Wings
23. BrownSwissCows - Kujata: Tetra-Disaster
16. @thedrjojo
17. Zensing - Typhon: Disintegration
15. morninqlory - Doomtrain: Runaway Train

#2
6. @guisantes
7. @vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife - Cerberus: Counter Rockets
9. kcoughli - Cactuar: 1000 Needles
10. WildZoo - Alexander: Holy Judgement

#3
11. Devastating - Brothers: Brotherly Love
12. swingnsave - Pandemona: Tornado Zone
13. 1doggeek - Choco/Mog - Deathblow!!/Fat-Chocobo
14. @genny

#4
18. katashark - Leviathan: Tidal Wave
19. Filly Bay - Shiva: Diamond Dust
20. @DocEspana

#5
21. @ResoluteMike
22. lhmhtd - Ramuh: Judgement Bolt
24. Gwenevre - Odin: Steel Bladed Sword/Gunge Lance
25. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Knights of the Round: Ultimate End
 
Know what's fun?

Law and order
Justice
Tranquility
Predictability

Known what sucks?

Chaos (not you mr. Chaos, but also you)
Randomness
Saturday
Criminality
Free will

I will have none of that. I will have neatness. Tidiness. Entropy is the enemy. Purity is the only goal.

#lawfulevil
#misunderstood
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch DocE

Maybe the alpha couldn't be lynched before dyachei died? Or until closer to end game? It's worth a shot, and better than killing a villager in a random lynch.
 
Shut up rojo. No one loves you. Id find out though. Because I'm pretty sure I have an amazing wolf brag ready when this game ends. I'd like to end it, and to do so I would like to make sure there are no silly mayors intervening.

It's why shiva and their round ending skill had to go. It could ruin this moment.
 
Shut up rojo. No one loves you. Id find out though. Because I'm pretty sure I have an amazing wolf brag ready when this game ends. I'd like to end it, and to do so I would like to make sure there are no silly mayors intervening.

It's why shiva and their round ending skill had to go. It could ruin this moment.
All by myself... Don't want to be, all by myself...