-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Summons WW - Signups and Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same.
Lynch DocE
Lynch DocE
I am concerned about what might happen if we lynch DocE and he doesn't die and there's another wolf left.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, elect me for mayor.
I am concerned about what might happen if we lynch DocE and he doesn't die and there's another wolf left.
Well, who are you suggesting then as an alternative?
I am concerned about what might happen if we lynch DocE and he doesn't die and there's another wolf left.
I'll tell you right now, 100% truth...
There are multiple wolves left. I won't die if you try to lynch me. AND I will win if you don't lynch a wolf.
I'll tell you right now, 100% truth...
There are multiple wolves left. I won't die if you try to lynch me. AND I will win if you don't lynch a wolf.
Not pressure.
P.s. I love you chaos. Why don't you write me love notes any more. I'd love 5o walk into the sunset with you
Dr. Jojo was cleared by LIS I believe?
Vetmedhead has a lovely ability for supposedly dodging wolf attacks. Without LIS to confirm though, it seems like a good way to try and convince everyone to leave her be til end game.
Guisantes dodged a previous lynch, but hasn't really done anything or contributed anything.
Out of the three, I would consider changing to meathead if that is the consensus.
Vetmedhead has a lovely ability for supposedly dodging wolf attacks. Without LIS to confirm though, it seems like a good way to try and convince everyone to leave her be til end game.
Guisantes dodged a previous lynch, but hasn't really done anything or contributed anything.
Out of the three, I would consider changing to meathead if that is the consensus.
Out of the three, I would consider changing to meathead if that is the consensus.
Same actually. Seems like they were really talkative at the beginning of the game in PM and now they haven't been answering me for a few days. It's definitely a behavior change and could be evidence of a conversion.
Derp derp gonna watch nba finals and fall asleep. Lynch close in morning? Or sooner? Drunken DocE?
Unlynch DocE, Lynch Meathead.
@thedrjojo, @genny Care to weigh in?
@thedrjojo, @genny Care to weigh in?
Sigh. Still not a wolf. If I was I would have tried to convince DocE to be less insufferable on thread.
I would also be a bad conversion choice, as my role ability means people have been suspicious of me for most of the game. Lol, I like that I apparently claimed that ridiculously suspicious sounding ability so people would leave me alone for the rest of the game.
Lynching me will also net you a 100% villager.
Personally I am suspicious of genny and also concerned that rojo was converted.
For now: lynch genny.
I would also be a bad conversion choice, as my role ability means people have been suspicious of me for most of the game. Lol, I like that I apparently claimed that ridiculously suspicious sounding ability so people would leave me alone for the rest of the game.
Lynching me will also net you a 100% villager.
Personally I am suspicious of genny and also concerned that rojo was converted.
For now: lynch genny.
Derp derp gonna watch nba finals and fall asleep. Lynch close in morning? Or sooner? Drunken DocE?
Totally drunk DocE
I thought Dy was the one who told us LIS cleared rojo night 2. Which basically doesn't mean anything at this point since Dy was a wolf and night 2 was a while ago.Dr. Jojo was cleared by LIS I believe?
Vetmedhead has a lovely ability for supposedly dodging wolf attacks. Without LIS to confirm though, it seems like a good way to try and convince everyone to leave her be til end game.
Guisantes dodged a previous lynch, but hasn't really done anything or contributed anything.
Out of the three, I would consider changing to meathead if that is the consensus.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes.Unlynch DocE, Lynch Meathead.
@thedrjojo, @genny Care to weigh in?
I'm not lynching the same person as DocE.
Dvmd cleared me. She just told me and dy that.I thought Dy was the one who told us LIS cleared rojo night 2. Which basically doesn't mean anything at this point since Dy was a wolf and night 2 was a while ago.
Someone else spy glassed me as villager as well.
Lynch closed, mod tired. Results pending.
Wait, wut?Lynch closed, mod tired. Results pending.
Still not dead mofos.
Sorry, awake but need a PM
Epic writeup to follow. Hold onto your horses/hats/butts/lunches!
Regardless of how this goes down, since even I'm in the dark, but the villagers definitely got out played this game.
Wonder why no one questioned the 3 kill attempts last night...
Wonder why no one questioned the 3 kill attempts last night...
oooh. epic writeup?
Like knight in evil armor possessed by the spirit of anger epic?
#SayMyName
#NoTheOtherName
#WhyDoIHaveThreeNames?
Like knight in evil armor possessed by the spirit of anger epic?
#SayMyName
#NoTheOtherName
#WhyDoIHaveThreeNames?
oooh. epic writeup?
Like knight in evil armor possessed by the spirit of anger epic?
#SayMyName
#NoTheOtherName
#WhyDoIHaveThreeNames?
![]()

Regardless of how this goes down, since even I'm in the dark, but the villagers definitely got out played this game.
Wonder why no one questioned the 3 kill attempts last night...
I questioned it. Just... internally.
Like, in your organs?I questioned it. Just... internally.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like, in your organs?
I did say internally.
All right, gentlemen. Write-up in progress. I have all my epic photos. It's HAPPENING.
All right, gentlemen. Write-up in progress. I have all my epic photos. It's HAPPENING.
What a day. In an exciting lynch cycle, the wolves outnumber the village and take out @vetmedhead - Eden - Eternal Breath. A beautiful elemental, she was able to evade any night kills and could only be killed via lynch.
Wolves rejoiced. They decided to target @genny - the one who couldn't die. Double wolf kill. She wouldn't survive.
But chaos was smoldering. Chaos had been running a good portion of the show because that was his roll ability. He was reined in minimally by the mod because she loves creativity and FF, especially FFVII. He had helped both parties but he was tired of DocE's haughtiness. He upgraded his beloved Buster Sword to OmniSlash and had two summons that he wanted to utilize for this final bit. He didn't want to win; he just didn't want DocE to triumph like this.
First, he summoned Leviathan's power, Tidal Wave (remember @katashark ?) -
This one-time role ability where one could choose to skip a day or night cycle and control the outcome of said cycle. He then summoned Knights of the Round's Ultimate End (@BeautifulBritishColumbia). As the most powerful Summon Materia, when summoned, thirteen medieval knights appear and slash the enemy party. After Night 6 (aka Night 7), it was able to wipe out an entire wolf pack. The summoner would give their life in the process but….it could be worth it?
So, in a final blaze of glory, dead was @genny - Phoenix: Phoenix Flame. An eternal, undying bird whose tears are rumored to have curative properties, and it is said that he who tastes the Phoenix's blood will have eternal life. She was able to survive 3 attempts on her life.
Dead was @DocEspana - Zeromus - The Condemner: Alpha Wolf. Honoring the law more than any other, a scion of holy order and condemner of criminals. Created in opposition to Knight-Star Pashtarot, scion of light. He turns his deep, abiding hatred for those who break the law into living darkness, therein to plunge the guilty in fell judgment. Over time, he came to care less for upholding the law and more for condemnation, and so tainted by hate, he sought to condemn the gods themselves to death. Thus did he earn the title of "The Condemner", and thus did he fall from grace.
Dead also was his favorite bro-wolf convert, @ResoluteMike - Ifrit: Hellfire. Stripped of his roll ability with conversion, RM was stuck cleaning up the wolf cave when DocE went on his drunken charades. Poor RM.
With a smile on his face, dead was @thedrjojo - Cloud Strife, chaos. Originally a member of SOLDIER, he was now a mercenary who would take any job. Convenient, no? Like any good chaos roll, he would automatically survive until near end game where it will be every faction for itself.
And, standing in the ashes, was @guisantes - former villager, now wolf convert -Quezacotl: Thunder Storm. Her wings keep her from harm. She was able to evade 50% kill/lynch attempts. She stretched out her wings and went on to kill more creatures on the new planet, free of village idiocy.
WOLVES WIN.
Thanks for a fun game. I hope you enjoyed it, it helped stave off WW withdrawal and you enjoyed the personalized rolls. I apologize for the narcolepsy. My current depression and difficult times has made my sleeping and migraines worse. But, this game did help me cope and reminded me how much I love writing. Working on the next WW game, really only active players need apply 😉 . kaydubs out
Roster:
#1
1. @dyachei - Cúchulainn: The Impure
2. @Jilary - Tonberry: Chef's Knife
3. @LetItSnow - Bahamut (Bahamut/Neo/ZERO): Mega Flare/Giga Flare/Tera Flare
4. @rockatiel - Siren: Silent Voice
5. @DVMDream - Hades: Black Cauldron
26. @Teepster87 - Valefor: Sonic Wings
23. @BrownSwissCows - Kujata: Tetra Disaster
16. @thedrjojo - Cloud Strife: Buster Blade/OmniSlash
17. @Zensing - Typhon: Disintegration
15. @morninqlory - Doomtrain: Runaway Train
#2
6. @guisantes - Quezacotl: Thunder Storm
7. @vetmedhead - Eden: Eternal Breath
8. @Animal Midwife - Cerberus: Counter Rockets
9. @kcoughli - Cactuar: 1000 Needles
10. @WildZoo - Alexander: Holy Judgement
#3
11. @Devastating - Brothers: Brotherly Love
12. @swingnsave - Pandemona: Tornado Zone
13. @1doggeek - Choco/Mog: Deathblow!!/Fat Chocobo
14. @genny - Phoenix: Phoenix Flame
#4
18. @katashark - Leviathan: Tidal Wave
19. @Filly Bay - Shiva: Diamond Dust
20. @DocEspana - Zeromus: The Condemner
#5
21. @ResoluteMike - Ifrit: Hellfire
22. @lhmhtd - Ramuh: Judgement Bolt
24. @Gwenevre - Odin: Steel Bladed Sword/Gunge Lance
25. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - Knights of the Round: Ultimate End
Wolves rejoiced. They decided to target @genny - the one who couldn't die. Double wolf kill. She wouldn't survive.
But chaos was smoldering. Chaos had been running a good portion of the show because that was his roll ability. He was reined in minimally by the mod because she loves creativity and FF, especially FFVII. He had helped both parties but he was tired of DocE's haughtiness. He upgraded his beloved Buster Sword to OmniSlash and had two summons that he wanted to utilize for this final bit. He didn't want to win; he just didn't want DocE to triumph like this.
First, he summoned Leviathan's power, Tidal Wave (remember @katashark ?) -
This one-time role ability where one could choose to skip a day or night cycle and control the outcome of said cycle. He then summoned Knights of the Round's Ultimate End (@BeautifulBritishColumbia). As the most powerful Summon Materia, when summoned, thirteen medieval knights appear and slash the enemy party. After Night 6 (aka Night 7), it was able to wipe out an entire wolf pack. The summoner would give their life in the process but….it could be worth it?
So, in a final blaze of glory, dead was @genny - Phoenix: Phoenix Flame. An eternal, undying bird whose tears are rumored to have curative properties, and it is said that he who tastes the Phoenix's blood will have eternal life. She was able to survive 3 attempts on her life.
Dead was @DocEspana - Zeromus - The Condemner: Alpha Wolf. Honoring the law more than any other, a scion of holy order and condemner of criminals. Created in opposition to Knight-Star Pashtarot, scion of light. He turns his deep, abiding hatred for those who break the law into living darkness, therein to plunge the guilty in fell judgment. Over time, he came to care less for upholding the law and more for condemnation, and so tainted by hate, he sought to condemn the gods themselves to death. Thus did he earn the title of "The Condemner", and thus did he fall from grace.
Dead also was his favorite bro-wolf convert, @ResoluteMike - Ifrit: Hellfire. Stripped of his roll ability with conversion, RM was stuck cleaning up the wolf cave when DocE went on his drunken charades. Poor RM.
With a smile on his face, dead was @thedrjojo - Cloud Strife, chaos. Originally a member of SOLDIER, he was now a mercenary who would take any job. Convenient, no? Like any good chaos roll, he would automatically survive until near end game where it will be every faction for itself.
And, standing in the ashes, was @guisantes - former villager, now wolf convert -Quezacotl: Thunder Storm. Her wings keep her from harm. She was able to evade 50% kill/lynch attempts. She stretched out her wings and went on to kill more creatures on the new planet, free of village idiocy.
WOLVES WIN.
Thanks for a fun game. I hope you enjoyed it, it helped stave off WW withdrawal and you enjoyed the personalized rolls. I apologize for the narcolepsy. My current depression and difficult times has made my sleeping and migraines worse. But, this game did help me cope and reminded me how much I love writing. Working on the next WW game, really only active players need apply 😉 . kaydubs out
Roster:
#1
1. @dyachei - Cúchulainn: The Impure
2. @Jilary - Tonberry: Chef's Knife
3. @LetItSnow - Bahamut (Bahamut/Neo/ZERO): Mega Flare/Giga Flare/Tera Flare
4. @rockatiel - Siren: Silent Voice
5. @DVMDream - Hades: Black Cauldron
26. @Teepster87 - Valefor: Sonic Wings
23. @BrownSwissCows - Kujata: Tetra Disaster
16. @thedrjojo - Cloud Strife: Buster Blade/OmniSlash
17. @Zensing - Typhon: Disintegration
15. @morninqlory - Doomtrain: Runaway Train
#2
6. @guisantes - Quezacotl: Thunder Storm
7. @vetmedhead - Eden: Eternal Breath
8. @Animal Midwife - Cerberus: Counter Rockets
9. @kcoughli - Cactuar: 1000 Needles
10. @WildZoo - Alexander: Holy Judgement
#3
11. @Devastating - Brothers: Brotherly Love
12. @swingnsave - Pandemona: Tornado Zone
13. @1doggeek - Choco/Mog: Deathblow!!/Fat Chocobo
14. @genny - Phoenix: Phoenix Flame
#4
18. @katashark - Leviathan: Tidal Wave
19. @Filly Bay - Shiva: Diamond Dust
20. @DocEspana - Zeromus: The Condemner
#5
21. @ResoluteMike - Ifrit: Hellfire
22. @lhmhtd - Ramuh: Judgement Bolt
24. @Gwenevre - Odin: Steel Bladed Sword/Gunge Lance
25. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - Knights of the Round: Ultimate End
still happy.
Brag suit video??? You promised!!still happy.
Hope you enjoyed your roll
hahaha it on my laptop at home.
oh god it was glorious. But I cant get to it untul like 7:30pm today
oh god it was glorious. But I cant get to it untul like 7:30pm today
my only question, and why I would never hurt Rojo, was I believed that i couldnt. Given his level of power... I would be correct that I couldn't, right?
I thought he was a convert until RM was converted and told me that he saw rojo sharpening his sword. Then I realized who he was.
I thought he was a convert until RM was converted and told me that he saw rojo sharpening his sword. Then I realized who he was.
I want it well pointed out the dyachei's wolf pack, not docE's, won the game.
I wanted to make it a final day with the villagers having one chance to salvage the game... Oh well.
I wanted to make it a final day with the villagers having one chance to salvage the game... Oh well.
But chaos demanded it...my only question, and why I would never hurt Rojo, was I believed that i couldnt. Given his level of power... I would be correct that I couldn't, right?
I thought he was a convert until RM was converted and told me that he saw rojo sharpening his sword. Then I realized who he was.
Had a lot of fun kaydubs.
Greatly enjoyed all the chaos!
Fun things I did:
Modified dy's results on lis n1 to make her think he was villager? (I thought it was villager seer results)
Swapping dyachei and dvmd's skills
Altering dvmd's results of me to say I was a villager. And the spyglass results
Using Jilary's skills twice, both times causing a tie.
Rigging the election that despite me winning the election placing docE's choice for mayor but retaining my tiebreaker.
Breaking the tie the opposite what the "mayor" wanted
Using Odin to take away the rest of docE's lives, making it possible that the last lynch of DocE WOULD HAVE WORKED!
You know, chaos. I never wanted to or intended on winning. But by causing confusion I still won in my heart.
And I wanted more butthurt from DocE...
Greatly enjoyed all the chaos!
Fun things I did:
Modified dy's results on lis n1 to make her think he was villager? (I thought it was villager seer results)
Swapping dyachei and dvmd's skills
Altering dvmd's results of me to say I was a villager. And the spyglass results
Using Jilary's skills twice, both times causing a tie.
Rigging the election that despite me winning the election placing docE's choice for mayor but retaining my tiebreaker.
Breaking the tie the opposite what the "mayor" wanted
Using Odin to take away the rest of docE's lives, making it possible that the last lynch of DocE WOULD HAVE WORKED!
You know, chaos. I never wanted to or intended on winning. But by causing confusion I still won in my heart.
And I wanted more butthurt from DocE...
I'll wait.hahaha it on my laptop at home.
oh god it was glorious. But I cant get to it untul like 7:30pm today
Always enjoy watching your chaos!Had a lot of fun kaydubs.
Greatly enjoyed all the chaos!
Fun things I did:
Modified dy's results on lis n1 to make her think he was villager? (I thought it was villager seer results)
Swapping dyachei and dvmd's skills
Altering dvmd's results of me to say I was a villager. And the spyglass results
Using Jilary's skills twice, both times causing a tie.
Rigging the election that despite me winning the election placing docE's choice for mayor but retaining my tiebreaker.
Breaking the tie the opposite what the "mayor" wanted
Using Odin to take away the rest of docE's lives, making it possible that the last lynch of DocE WOULD HAVE WORKED!
You know, chaos. I never wanted to or intended on winning. But by causing confusion I still won in my heart.
And I wanted more butthurt from DocE...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was beginning to be possible to kill him (surprise @thedrjojo ). He was unkillable until end game.my only question, and why I would never hurt Rojo, was I believed that i couldnt. Given his level of power... I would be correct that I couldn't, right?
I was incredibly indulgent of your whims. I considered dragging the game out a bit more but I figured my most active players (wolves and you) were best to end today.I wanted to make it a final day with the villagers having one chance to salvage the game... Oh well.
What was DocE's ability/(ies?) if any beyond living forevah.
I assumed as much. You said until endgameIt was beginning to be possible to kill him (surprise @thedrjojo ). He was unkillable until end game.
I had many whims!I was incredibly indulgent of your whims. I considered dragging the game out a bit more but I figured my most active players (wolves and you) were best to end today.
I'm fine with dyachei winning. She didn't deserve to go out like that...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 306
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K