Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait why are you voting FTFlushy?
Wait so you're voting FTFlushy because of retaliation and not because he's wolf?
Correct. Also, because I'm lost with so many people/posts, that all votes still feel random, but not voting is worse than throwing one away.

So you think there are two restrictions and they affect their targets differently? Because Pippy said she can't like things. @Melchizedek and @kraskadva have you tried contacting her?
Who am I contacting? FTB? Haven't done that b/c don't see the benefit to PMs here.
 
Can anyone explain to me a little more about the capri wagon? I don't have an opinion on that one yet. I didn't realize that she was so close too
 
Lik
No.



*saving for later because MsP referred to "you people" which sounds like an accidental wolf slip, but also she hasn't seemed sketch so far.
Like I mentioned to AM, you people meant you all. *People who were present during the lynch* It's a loose way of speaking. "You people" Is not something strange to say when you're disagreeing with something someone has done.
 
Lots of shade throwing and waiting to see what will stick before voting. At least, that's why I voted there.
Did you have an opinion on Coffee vs Mutty? If mutty flips wolf, does that mean coffee is village and vice versa?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@CoffeeQuestionMark @SnowshoeDog143 so i take it you're village reading Mel? For what exactly? Explain lightly

I don't have him strong village, but he is making sense and at this point in the game he's probably more useful alive if village than dead if wolf. But give it a day or so and I'll probably be lynching him because that's how it tends to go.

Also whoever asked about genny - she feels off. I'm pretty good at reading her village when she is actually village, but if I read her as a wolf that isn't necessarily a good affiliation indicator.

I think we should be very suspicious of third parties.

This is random

I don't know what those words mean...but, rude!
Lynch flushy for retaliation and endangering road safety

Also, there are so many players and so many posts to catch up on after work that I'm losing track. This is tough...

same with so many players. Lazy vote though.
 
Lik
Like I mentioned to AM, you people meant you all. *People who were present during the lynch* It's a loose way of speaking. "You people" Is not something strange to say when you're disagreeing with something someone has done.

It does get you fired from Sportsnet though...

Bahdumtiss?
 
I don't have him strong village, but he is making sense and at this point in the game he's probably more useful alive if village than dead if wolf. But give it a day or so and I'll probably be lynching him because that's how it tends to go.

Also whoever asked about genny - she feels off. I'm pretty good at reading her village when she is actually village, but if I read her as a wolf that isn't necessarily a good affiliation indicator.



This is random



same with so many players. Lazy vote though.
I think acanth May be my next vote.
 
I think I want to

****lynch mutts*****

Here comes the tunnel train!!!

Why mutts at the time you posted this?

It's supernatural, I'm sure half of them will be back with curses or something by Friday

Well if everyone is Sam and Dean then definitely

I tried PMing Snowy, but have yet to get a response. I am disappointed that no one else has PMed me (hint, hint, MsP).

Eventually I responded...
 
Anyone else find it weird that AM is a little off this game? She didn't math right about Sporty's extra votes, and then she threw a little shade at Mel for switching his vote when he hadn't even voted yet. I feel like she's usually more accurate about these things.
 
Lynch Coffee
She rubbed me the wrong way yesterday/last night. This is a tone read, primarily, based on the way her posts fit in to the convo. More on the beaten to death silencing situation: Village Coffee couldn't be the silencer. But all bets are off if she is a wolf and there is a silencer in her wolf pack. They will do whatever benefits them, and confusing us certainly benefits them.

I am less confident in AM's gameplay than other people seem to be and maybe im just poo at reading her or my mind is tinted from her voting me, but something feels off... like she always asks questions like this, but has she seemed more... direct or focused on minutia than usual?

AM is being super aggressive/confident/tunneling which is slightly annoying but makes me think she is village because that is where she is most comfortable. When she's a wolf I think she tends to have a softer side. Albeit it's been many moons since I've played with wolf AM and if she's a wolf, she's upped her game and props to her.

For one voting lawper because he's not paws. What even? I've asked what that meant and she hasn't replied. Then earlier she voted pippy because paws had already voted. What does that even mean?

I think this is why I don't see the coffee? votes.. these things all make sense to me.
 
Anyone else find it weird that AM is a little off this game? She didn't math right about Sporty's extra votes, and then she threw a little shade at Mel for switching his vote when he hadn't even voted yet. I feel like she's usually more accurate about these things.
Yea, I said this maybe not as eloquently but I agree
 
I am disappointed by your lack of elaboration. You could at least tell me privately.

Whoops there were three questions there. My no was for the first question that silencing did not effect how I thought about pips.

Lik
Like I mentioned to AM, you people meant you all. *People who were present during the lynch* It's a loose way of speaking. "You people" Is not something strange to say when you're disagreeing with something someone has done.

Hey, I didn't say it made you wolfy..

You have answered neither of my questions to you. You just asked why I hadn't voted yet, which I promptly did because I had forgotten that I hadn't.

I was catching up on thread. I'll reply now.

Anyone else find it weird that AM is a little off this game? She didn't math right about Sporty's extra votes, and then she threw a little shade at Mel for switching his vote when he hadn't even voted yet. I feel like she's usually more accurate about these things.

Is she? I usually give accuracy points as more wolfy because they are more careful at what they post, but AM is a detail person so might actually be off-play for her
 
Day 2

So many deaths in such a short time had everyone rattled. It may have even scared them into silence for a while. The urgency to find the ones responsible could be felt in the air. And there were whispers, too, of a place where monsters gathered. Maybe that was the source of all the bloodshed. The word "purgatory" emerged, becoming a chant, while quiet mumbles of "season gr8" faded into the background...

One figure, his face set and dirty, his body coiled like a spring, flinched at the sound of the chants. These people...they had no idea what purgatory was. They could not even begin to imagine.

LiquidDimwittedBellsnake-size_restricted.gif


"Look, you don't want to go there" he said to the crowd. "I don't think you'll like what you find."

And suddenly they turned on him, accusing him of trying to protect his monstrous friends in that dark place. How could they ever trust someone who had spent so much time there and emerged alive? He had to go. Despite his incomparable badassery, he could not hold back the attacks of so many.

Dead is @muttmanager, who was Purgatory Dean, a villager who would have been able to attempt to kill someone each night once her ability was activated.

Another version of Dean slept in an old, musty motel room. He slept. And slept. And slept some more. After all those years of hunting, he really needed some rest.

tumblr_inline_oa9thr6pFo1unfoyo_500.gifv


Modkilled due to inactivity is @fromthebox, who was Dean Winchester, his regular old badass hunter self and a vanillager.

It is now night 2. Early deadline is 12am EST, final deadline is 6am EST. You know what we prefer. If you have an optional action, please remember to notify us if you are choosing not to use it tonight.

19 players remain

  1. @PippyPony
  2. @Barkley13
  3. StayingPositive2017 ---> @Lawper
  4. @Animal Midwife
  5. @acanthuroidei
  6. @Melchizedek
  7. @kraskadva
  8. @CoffeeQuestionMark
  9. @mizchiefmanaged
  10. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
  11. @Mad Jack
  12. @capri1722
  13. @SnowshoeDog143
  14. @genny
  15. @Ms Procrastinator
  16. @StartingoverVet
  17. @SARdoghandler
  18. @mypetmoose
  19. @kcoughli

Dead:

@Navilly - Dog Dean - tracker
@cubsrule4e - Psychic Sam - Seer
@SportPonies - Shirtless Sam - Bombshell
@Dinashadow - Screaming Dean - Banshee

@muttmanager - Purgatory Dean - Assassin
@fromthebox - Dean Winchester - vanillager
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else find it weird that AM is a little off this game? She didn't math right about Sporty's extra votes, and then she threw a little shade at Mel for switching his vote when he hadn't even voted yet. I feel like she's usually more accurate about these things.
I liked this because of a joke from many many games ago where everything was outside of AM's meta
That said I agree with you to some extent, BUT it's not enough right now for me to vote to lynch her.
 
Mutts lynch was dumb

I was considering switching to Capri over Coffee, but I got called in to the hospital and just got out, so I didn't have time to be around for lynch. But I didn't like what I saw of that whole progression before I left.

And silencer is a meanie pants
 
I'll try to put together some more in depth thoughts about this later, but as of about page 15, I had been mentioned or discussed fifty eight times today, which is an incredible waste of time considering I could not respond to jack.

My suggestion is to look at the people who were using my silencing as fluff discussion and trying to throw shade on someone who couldn't throw back. Sleazy.
 
Oh and before I forget, @kcoughli I'm actually just an idiot and didn't realize that a line has two end points, not one. So I thought I was the only one silenced.

Glad you and Coffee thought it was important enough to consume like 5 posts today telling me I was wrong though.
 
I intend to be back around before lynch close tomorrow but mostly I'm planning on having a life crisis because I really liked two clinics and have no idea which one I want to work at

So just in case

Contingency lynch pawper
You're going to need to give an explanation for this because he doesn't sound wolfy to me at ALL and so this looks like your wolfy tunnel.

And please hold I'll ping you to congratulate you haha
 
Well, I was going to vote Mutts until that lynch wagon took off so fast. Made me nervous. And I didn't really see anything sketchy about Coffee.
Do tell what specifically made you nervous about voting on a rapid wagon on a villager, because you are creeping up there on my wolfy list tbh.

And to answer your question about AM, I have her village for how she responded to your incomplete sentence on D1. It was fast enough to be a reflex response to a potential rojo and it felt pure.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're going to need to give an explanation for this because he doesn't sound wolfy to me at ALL and so this looks like your wolfy tunnel.

And please hold I'll ping you to congratulate you haha

I did for when Paws was still on thread. Lawpy hasn't said anything startlingly village to change my mind at this point

My second right now might be Snowy but I want to reevaluate tomorrow because I haven't been reading as closely as I'd like due to time

Also, thanks!
 
So does this mean you got offered a job??! (Or two!) Congrats!!!!

Both clinics are under the same company for whom I toured 6 clinics in the past 48 hours. It was strongly hinted that when I go back to my top two tomorrow that a job offer will be incoming when I choose between them!

But I'm really agonizing over the choice right now haha
 
  1. @PippyPony
  2. @Barkley13
  3. @Lawper
  4. @acanthuroidei
  5. @Melchizedek
  6. @kraskadva
  7. @CoffeeQuestionMark
  8. @mizchiefmanaged
  9. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
  10. @Mad Jack
  11. @capri1722
  12. @SnowshoeDog143
  13. @genny
  14. @Ms Procrastinator
  15. @StartingoverVet
  16. @SARdoghandler
  17. @mypetmoose
  18. @kcoughli

What do you think of how I've been treating Mel vs Paws/Lawpy?

Jesus this is asking for a lot of thoughts.

Remind me of this tomorrow afternoon so I can go back and decide if I actually have any thoughts