You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Contingency lynch capri
I support the FTFlushy 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uhhh didn't you just vote for coffee?? 😕mpm has shot back onto my list again since voting Coffee? was the only redeeming thing I could find.
Reasons why?I support the FTFlushy![]()
Yes, back when it was the day cycle.Uhhh didn't you just vote for coffee?? 😕
Reasons why?
The lots of likes and loves he's giving to everyone
I also don't really feel he's sketchy. I don't know why he didn't vote yesterday though.
Still good with capri pressure as well.
No. You are twisting my words. I said that I don't think AM is village. I read something (I think snowy or sov said it) earlier that made me start thinking about her as a potential 3p. I was restating something that happened in thread, then asking for clarification on what made them narrow it down one way or another.
Again, I had AM as non-village, which is the most important part of this exchange. And I am asking why they thought 3p over wolf. Hmm were you the one commenting on people's reading comprehension before?
So yeah, I think it matters, at least to me.
Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
This post continues to bother me
I read how I read
Thoughts?
mpm has shot back onto my list again since voting Coffee? was the only redeeming thing I could find.
Wait how is it redeeming?
I got hit by a trainThe lots of likes and loves he's giving to everyone
I also don't really feel he's sketchy. I don't know why he didn't vote yesterday though.
(i forgot to vote)
calling your bluffStill good with capri pressure as well.
cont lynch capri
Lol it's "redeeming" because she was voting with AM at the time. But the split becomes apparent now, when it's okay AM voted for coffee, but also simultaneously makes MPM a wolf because they voted for coffee.Wait how is it redeeming?
I'm still scratching my head lawpz.
I thought that ties could have been w/v and her voting there was the only thing allowing me to village read her based on her posts up to now. Since it's v/v, I'm much less impressed.Wait how is it redeeming?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i think you're starting to run out of red stringLol it's "redeeming" because she was voting with AM at the time. But the split becomes apparent now, when it's okay AM voted for coffee, but also simultaneously makes MPM a wolf because they voted for coffee.
I'm still scratching my head lawpz.
Only amateurs use red string bro.i think you're starting to run out of red string
This is incredibly hard to believe.I got hit by a train
(i forgot to vote)
you've never seen a man get hit by a train before?This is incredibly hard to believe.
what's not to believe
*fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff*you've never seen a man get hit by a train before?
what's not to believe
Okay, acan, since you're here, what are you reads currently?
Silence lawper
you funny.Silence lawper
This all is consistent with things I know. Thank you Genny.
Going into more detail:
I can confirm there are angels, and that there is an angel that is a villager.
I agree with this. I do not have mod-confirmed info on this, though, other than interpreting the quote you included.
This all seems distractingThat all sounds reasonable with this setup
You. FTF. Wolves.Okay, acan, since you're here, what are you reads currently?
You seem distracting.This all seems distracting
Thank you acan, very cool!You. FTF. Wolves.
How about those village reads?
Cool. How are any of those posts helping finding wolves, especially since they seem repetitiveYou seem distracting.
dem's fighting wordsYou. FTF. Wolves.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ex
😎Thank you acan, very cool!
How about those village reads?
dem's fighting words

I like to very clearly state what I know and don't know, as well as clarify between mod-confirmed and speculation, so at whatever point I flip, I've left the most solid and clear info I can for village to work off of.Cool. How are any of those posts helping finding wolves, especially since they seem repetitive
I know you are but what am I?You seem distracting.

but you got likeI like to very clearly state what I know and don't know, as well as clarify between mod-confirmed and speculation, so at whatever point I flip, I've left the most solid and clear info I can for village to work off of.
no lists
where are the lists
you funny.
I just think he's annoying, that's the jokedelet dis
rojo or not it's horrific
No uI know you are but what am I?![]()
Ok boomerbut you got like
no lists
where are the lists
what theOk boomer
IM YOUNGER THAN YOU
Idk what to make of acanthy/roidy posts other than i appreciate when she lists out her reasons for her vote using > as bullet points.
activity tomorrow is gonna be miserable for me
im gonna be away for about 16 hours in Toronto to catch a concert
im gonna be away for about 16 hours in Toronto to catch a concert
Ok boomer
what the
IM YOUNGER THAN YOU
Boomer is not about age, but rather about the state of mind
There's your lists @Dr. ForgotToFlush.Idk what to make of acanthy/roidy posts other than i appreciate when she lists out her reasons for her vote using > as bullet points.
> Thank.Boomer is not about age, but rather about the state of mind
> You.
> Lawpzy.
>

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9:45pm on a family holiday? $20 says that was a real rojo on the rocksI just think he's annoying, that's the joke
NIGHT CLOSED RESULTS PENDING
This night was a busy one. Nearby two lovers were staring silently into each other's eyes as they had all nights before. There was shouting and one of the two jumped in front of the other. Covered in blood Dean stared up as blood gurgled from his lips. He was dying but he had saved the one that was most important to him, that was enough.
Dead is @StartingoverVet who was Dean praying to Cas, a villager that would die in place of his lover, and vice versa.
Elsewhere, a young Sammy was watching cartoons. Dean had given him the last of the cereal because everyone sacrificed for Sammy, he was worth it. Little Sammy was so cute if anyone every bullied him in the schoolyard he'd kicked their ass and made them feel terrible about it. Late at night Dean was away playing an arcade game and something came in through the window and killed him. Bet whoever did that felt awful right about now.
Dead is @Barkley13 who was Young Sammy, a villager and who if lynched would survive and be revealed as innocent.
Maniacal laughter rose from the ground, causing the demons to shudder.
It is now Day 4 Lynch closes at 9PM EST or 6PM PST
16 players remain
Dead:
@Navilly - Dog Dean - tracker
@cubsrule4e - Psychic Sam - Seer
@SportPonies - Shirtless Sam - Bombshell
@Dinashadow - Screaming Dean - Banshee
@muttmanager - Purgatory Dean - Assassin
@fromthebox - Dean Winchester - vanillager
@CoffeeQuestionMark - Squirrel & Moose - Thief -----> Banshee
@StartingoverVet - Dean Praying to Cas - Lover
@Barkley13 - Young Sammy - Innocent
Dead is @StartingoverVet who was Dean praying to Cas, a villager that would die in place of his lover, and vice versa.
Elsewhere, a young Sammy was watching cartoons. Dean had given him the last of the cereal because everyone sacrificed for Sammy, he was worth it. Little Sammy was so cute if anyone every bullied him in the schoolyard he'd kicked their ass and made them feel terrible about it. Late at night Dean was away playing an arcade game and something came in through the window and killed him. Bet whoever did that felt awful right about now.
Dead is @Barkley13 who was Young Sammy, a villager and who if lynched would survive and be revealed as innocent.
Maniacal laughter rose from the ground, causing the demons to shudder.
It is now Day 4 Lynch closes at 9PM EST or 6PM PST
16 players remain
- @PippyPony
- StayingPositive2017 ---> @Lawper
- @Animal Midwife
- @acanthuroidei
- @Melchizedek
- @kraskadva
- @mizchiefmanaged
- @Dr. ForgotToFlush
- @Mad Jack
- @capri1722
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @genny
- @Ms Procrastinator
- @SARdoghandler
- @mypetmoose
- @kcoughli
Dead:
@Navilly - Dog Dean - tracker
@cubsrule4e - Psychic Sam - Seer
@SportPonies - Shirtless Sam - Bombshell
@Dinashadow - Screaming Dean - Banshee
@muttmanager - Purgatory Dean - Assassin
@fromthebox - Dean Winchester - vanillager
@CoffeeQuestionMark - Squirrel & Moose - Thief -----> Banshee
@StartingoverVet - Dean Praying to Cas - Lover
@Barkley13 - Young Sammy - Innocent
We're very close in terms of communication chain Pippy.
Day 1 Lynch Tally
FTF (3) - cubs, capri, miz
cubs (2) - AM, Dina
Nav (4) - Barks, mutts, MJ, FTF
SAR (1) - Coffee?
genny (1) - Nav
miz (2/4?) - kras, Sporty
MJ (1) - kc
cheezit (1) - Paws
Sporty (2) - genny, mpm
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
MsP () -
Pippy () -
mpm (1) - acan
kc (1) - Mel
20/25
Missing: ftb, Snowy, MsP, SOV, SAR
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Lawpy (2) - SAR, Mel
mpm () -
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (2) - kras, acan
mutts (5) - miz, capri, MJ, kc, Coffee?
Coffee? (4) - mutts, mpm, MsP, pippy
capri (3) - lawper, AM, genny
SAR (1) - SOV
20/21
Missing: ftb
Day 3 Lynch Tally
capri (2) - Lawpy, SOV
MJ (1) - capri
Coffee? (5) - AM, mpm, SAR, MsP, kras
genny (2) - Snowy, miz
AM (2) - Coffee?, acan
mpm (1) - Barks
kras () -
kc (1) - pippy
Miz (2) - cheezit, genny
SOV (1) - kc
17/19
Missing: MJ, FTF
FTF (3) - cubs, capri, miz
cubs (2) - AM, Dina
Nav (4) - Barks, mutts, MJ, FTF
SAR (1) - Coffee?
genny (1) - Nav
miz (2/4?) - kras, Sporty
MJ (1) - kc
cheezit (1) - Paws
Sporty (2) - genny, mpm
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
MsP () -
Pippy () -
mpm (1) - acan
kc (1) - Mel
20/25
Missing: ftb, Snowy, MsP, SOV, SAR
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Lawpy (2) - SAR, Mel
mpm () -
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (2) - kras, acan
mutts (5) - miz, capri, MJ, kc, Coffee?
Coffee? (4) - mutts, mpm, MsP, pippy
capri (3) - lawper, AM, genny
SAR (1) - SOV
20/21
Missing: ftb
Day 3 Lynch Tally
capri (2) - Lawpy, SOV
MJ (1) - capri
Coffee? (5) - AM, mpm, SAR, MsP, kras
genny (2) - Snowy, miz
AM (2) - Coffee?, acan
mpm (1) - Barks
kras () -
kc (1) - pippy
Miz (2) - cheezit, genny
SOV (1) - kc
17/19
Missing: MJ, FTF
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 31K
I read how I read