Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Lynch Tally
FTF (3) - cubs, capri, miz
cubs (2) - AM, Dina
Nav (4) - Barks, mutts, MJ, FTF
SAR (1) - Coffee?
genny (1) - Nav
miz (2/4?) - kras, Sporty
MJ (1) - kc
cheezit (1) - Paws
Sporty (2) - genny, mpm
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
MsP () -
Pippy () -
mpm (1) - acan
kc (1) - Mel

20/25
Missing: ftb, Snowy, MsP, SOV, SAR

Day 2 Lynch Tally
Lawpy (2) - SAR, Mel
mpm () -
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (2) - kras, acan
mutts (5) - miz, capri, MJ, kc, Coffee?
Coffee?
(4) - mutts, mpm, MsP, pippy
capri (3) - lawper, AM, genny
SAR (1) - SOV

20/21
Missing: ftb

Day 3 Lynch Tally
capri (2) - Lawpy, SOV
MJ (1) - capri
Coffee? (5) - AM, mpm, SAR, MsP, kras
genny (2) - Snowy, miz
AM (2) - Coffee?, acan
mpm (1) - Barks
kras () -
kc (1) - pippy
Miz (2) - cheezit, genny
SOV (1) - kc

17/19
Missing: MJ, FTF

I'll catch up tomorrow sometime with the thread, but this vote analysis has me looking at mpm, MsP, MJ, and FTF....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch MJ

I think MPM is next, lots of people have been labelling her as "sketch" but there seems to be an unnatural hesitancy to her actually being lynched that makes me think wolf. Her tone has been off and the signal to noise ratio is off.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn't mind seeing the reasoning for this tomorrow.

Really weak now that I look at it not in the middle of the night. MsP for being on the coffee train both days and refusing to vote D1 was weird. mpm for being on confirmed villagers each day (I realize it was coffee two days in a row). Also MJ for this reason ignoring yesterday where his vote was compromised or something. FTF because he was pretty much the only non-confirmed village that had multiple votes D1 (miz is the other one unconfirmed yet).
 
Anyone want to explain why MJ's lynch vote didn't count yesterday?

I'm guessing its a mechanism or item like vote stealing/silencing otherwise he would be smited

Which means someone is trying to kill angels, maybe? I was wondering why acanthi would put such a huge target on their back with that reveal yesterday.

Do you mean 40 minutes before you posted this or actually yesterday?
 
I don't think there's necessarily anything particularly special. I just can confirm some angels are villagers. And that I seriously am looking for a new lover. 😍

cas-on-cas action? :naughty:

Somewhat concerned that was a vig attempt on acanth that backfired. Waiting to see.

Didn't the vig die already?

Because it wound up killin SOV. Acanth is really laying the “I need a new lover” on thick which makes me think it may be a bodyguard type role of sorts.

Or if she doesn't find someone, she dies?
 
pips, flushy, and someone today. So people who talk a lot. Could be wolfy if trying to prevent their opinions, could be village if the silencer knew that they would talk in pms more than a quieter person who might peace for the day.
What's the benefits of talking in pms over the thread?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pips, flushy, and someone today. So people who talk a lot. Could be wolfy if trying to prevent their opinions, could be village if the silencer knew that they would talk in pms more than a quieter person who might peace for the day.
That doesn't make sense. It would only benefit the person in the PM. There's no way of knowing if the silenced person's PM partner is village or not.
 
KINKY! :pompous: I like it.
giphy-1.gif
 
What's the benefits of talking in pms over the thread?

That doesn't make sense. It would only benefit the person in the PM. There's no way of knowing if the silenced person's PM partner is village or not.

A) if you are silenced, but still can talk in pms at least you can get your opinion out there. But there are some people who just don't like pming so they would not get an opinion in all day.

B) Well most people can pm 2 people and there is a high likelihood that both pm partners aren't wolves. AND even if they did twist your words on thread, you could call them out the next day, unless you were killed immediately which hasn't happened.
 
I see the MJ votes. And I could go for MsP and mel is getting up there in wolfiness. I still have feelz for genny too.

How are people feeling about capri now?

I feel like I haven't heard much from kc in awhile.

 
Lynch MJ

For now because I don't like his voting patterns and despite my devil's advocate arguments I have silencer as wolfy on my list.

Also, has anyone come in contact with an item or been blocked from their action?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Along those lines, my targets were Coffee, Miz, Snowy

Didn't work at all, and last night I was told that the people it would've worked on are all dead now so it's gone :lame:

Sharing because maybe someone else who knows the show could use the info or help me figure out why it would only work on specific people who are dead, idk.
 
Along those lines, my targets were Coffee, Miz, Snowy

Didn't work at all, and last night I was told that the people it would've worked on are all dead now so it's gone :lame:

Sharing because maybe someone else who knows the show could use the info or help me figure out why it would only work on specific people who are dead, idk.
Apparently we’re not alerted about night actions so that’s cool.