Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Along those lines, my targets were Coffee, Miz, Snowy

Didn't work at all, and last night I was told that the people it would've worked on are all dead now so it's gone :lame:

Sharing because maybe someone else who knows the show could use the info or help me figure out why it would only work on specific people who are dead, idk.
What are you talking about?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Along those lines, my targets were Coffee, Miz, Snowy

Didn't work at all, and last night I was told that the people it would've worked on are all dead now so it's gone :lame:

Sharing because maybe someone else who knows the show could use the info or help me figure out why it would only work on specific people who are dead, idk.
What was your action?
 
I'll repeat my request -- does anyone know the show enough to tell me if there is a connection between any of the dead people's roles? (Not Coffee).

Asking because it may help us make some inferences about Snowy, Miz, and the rest of the people who are alive.
 
I'll repeat my request -- does anyone know the show enough to tell me if there is a connection between any of the dead people's roles? (Not Coffee).

Asking because it may help us make some inferences about Snowy, Miz, and the rest of the people who are alive.
What do you want to know?
 
Unofficial D4 Lynch Tally
FTF (1) - acan
capri (2) - Lawpy, FTF
MJ (4) - Pippy, genny, Mel, Snowy

7/16
lynch close in ~7.5 hours
 
Last edited:
I'll repeat my request -- does anyone know the show enough to tell me if there is a connection between any of the dead people's roles? (Not Coffee).

Asking because it may help us make some inferences about Snowy, Miz, and the rest of the people who are alive.
There's not really a connection. Not an obvious show-based one at least, though I'll make no inference on the game mechanics. The extra abilities are based off some of the monsters/side characters, but none of them intrinsically plot or character-arc linked.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch MJ
I'll join that train. The lack of involvement sans voting and snark by Day 4 is suspicious.

Also, sorry in advance, I woke up late and am about to go in for a 2-10 shift, so I won't be around for the rest of the day.
 
Can you provide a quote for this please?
giphy.gif

I was only at work for FOUR HOURS and y'all added FIVE PAGES.
Side note, it was a great forking day at work. For the first time in ~5 months there were ZERO prescriptions in queue when I left. Thanks, Snowmageddon!


Also I think the first post mentioned something about basically everyone being Sams and Deans from various universes so I think it's safe to guess everyone is some variation of Sam & Dean.

3b83acb4f47eae2a23344792dd32c60b_preview_featured.jpg

IIRC just like 2 pages ago you had her pretty sketch. I'm not one to go get quotes to support my ridiculous claims but literally the quote before this one has your "reasoning" for ranking her lower.

what's a jester

FTFY
 
Can confirm I am neither, if that’s important. However I know someone who claims to be either Sam or Dean.
Honestly I think trying to figure out affiliations based on what characters people are is a waste of time. Better wolf hunting strategy may be to lynch super silent people or people who are saying things that aren't making a lot of sense.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Along those lines, my targets were Coffee, Miz, Snowy

Didn't work at all, and last night I was told that the people it would've worked on are all dead now so it's gone :lame:

Sharing because maybe someone else who knows the show could use the info or help me figure out why it would only work on specific people who are dead, idk.
Does this line up with the timeline of mutts being lynched D2? Mutts' role needed to be activated, correct?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad