Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I can.Can you explain a single way it would be beneficial to village and not wolves to know what type of night action were used on people, particularly in the event in which the ability failed?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, I can.Can you explain a single way it would be beneficial to village and not wolves to know what type of night action were used on people, particularly in the event in which the ability failed?
Then please do.Yes, I can.
No thank you.Then please do.

And that's exactly why that info isn't going to be provided.No thank you.![]()
Oooh so you're the boss of @PippyPony? That's interesting!And that's exactly why that info isn't going to be provided.
But he’s a wolf. I think.Ew
Unlynch MJ
Reasoning?But he’s a wolf. I think.
It’s complicated and would reveal things I don’t want to say.Reasoning?
This skeeves me out more than if you had stayed on him. Now I think both of you are wolves.Ew
Unlynch MJ
Why? He accumulated 5 votes with no opposition. That doesn't bother you?This skeeves me out more than if you had stayed on him. Now I think both of you are wolves.
lynch MJ
Because it has a better chance of going through today.
I don't know. I don't know enough about the show.@PippyPony
Was your action something that could only be done to Dean? We’ve got 5 dead Deans and only three dead Sams.
@capri1722 do you have any comment on this beyond an angry face?Didn't @capri1722 say a while ago that everyone was some version of Sam or Dean?
What if all the real Sams & Deans are dead?
So......AM is non-village.....but you're okay voting for the same person that she is.........
1. What besides other people saying that she's 3rd party makes you think she is. I would like to hear some specifics that are informing your read.
b) WHY WOULD YOU VOTE WITH SOMEONE YOU THINK IS THIRD PARTY.
So because people say that they are suspicious of me but don't lynch me you think I'm a wolf? People do that all the time, and did it to you at the beginning of the game, and they did it to flushy and miz and capri too. And what does that last part even mean?Lynch MJ
I think MPM is next, lots of people have been labelling her as "sketch" but there seems to be an unnatural hesitancy to her actually being lynched that makes me think wolf. Her tone has been off and the signal to noise ratio is off.
Does this suggest anything to you about capri? What makes you think this? It kind of seems unlikely that there are like ~12 different versions of Cas right?Didn't @capri1722 say a while ago that everyone was some version of Sam or Dean?
What if all the real Sams & Deans are dead?
What does an FTF flip tell you that is better than someone who literally outted himself on thread? Only reason I could see to keep him around would be to watch how he interacts with others on thread (but this is MJ) or if you have reason to believe the silencer is village (but I'm kind of done talking about that). Occam's razor my dude.I'm not sure an MJ lynch is the best lynch we can do today.
You do you, my dude.What does an FTF flip tell you that is better than someone who literally outted himself on thread? Only reason I could see to keep him around would be to watch how he interacts with others on thread (but this is MJ) or if you have reason to believe the silencer is village (but I'm kind of done talking about that). Occam's razor my dude.
Lynch MJ
It suggests to me that wolves may have gotten cover roles.Does this suggest anything to you about capri? What makes you think this?
I have no idea. I've seen about 1.5 episodes of Supernatural about 2.5 years ago and I was sick at the time.It kind of seems unlikely that there are like ~12 different versions of Cas right?
We talked almost exclusively about how busy she was. Literally nothing of substance beyond her saying she could possibly show her ability to her other pm partner.1) I don't have quotes. I can't get specific. It is still based on tone and it is based on the way she is acting. Like I said, she feels non-village because of those reasons. I'd vote her asap if I thought I had a chance in Hell anyone would join me.
b) I've seen it stated about 50 times that AM plays a village sided third party. I voted for Coffee because I really thought she was a wolf. A lot of people did. Right now I'm trying to figure out a few things, like who the Angel Vig/Assassin/Serial Killer is and which group they fall into. I need to go back and look at who was suspicious of acanth yesterday, who mentioned angels a lot, and who was NOT suspicious of acanth yesterday. Will report back with names and numbers and quotes in a bit. --Everyone yelled at me a few games ago when I wanted to lynch the 3p and now everyone is yelling at me anyway. I'm giving it a minute, while keeping it in the back of my mind. I have a few theories and she's not in all of them.
So because people say that they are suspicious of me but don't lynch me you think I'm a wolf? People do that all the time, and did it to you at the beginning of the game, and they did it to flushy and miz and capri too. And what does that last part even mean?
Does this suggest anything to you about capri? What makes you think this? It kind of seems unlikely that there are like ~12 different versions of Cas right?
@mizchiefmanaged Did you talk to Coffee in PMs about anything? @kraskadva did Coffee tell you anything about miz in PMs? I have a tinfoil about miz that I want to investigate tomorrow based on some things that might happen today...
Anything else to say about the rest of my post? There are some questions in there that should be not horribly difficult to answerYou do you, my dude.
Why do you think I'm behaving oddly?I'm working on putting together a few different packs, but I'm not quite there yet.
For now, I think that Pippy and Acanth are behaving oddly today.
It's D4. I want it before D5 starts.I'm working on putting together a few different packs, but I'm not quite there yet.
For now, I think that Pippy and Acanth are behaving oddly today.
FTF not voting yesterday is more suspicious to me than MJ's post. I guess we have different razors, my dude.What does an FTF flip tell you that is better than someone who literally outted himself on thread?
Yeah that got posted before I was done haha- will actually post it once I finish my partial reread. I didn't like how you moved your vote off of MJ, but I can kind of understand why you did it I guess... to keep the conversation moving. Do you not think he is a wolf, or do you just hate the wagon? So you think that the wolves got notified of the maybe seering even though miz didn't get notified about a different night action?Why do you think I'm behaving oddly?
The alleged night action is not fact. The alleged lack of notification about the alleged night action is not fact. Genny's vague reference to additional information is not fact.So you think that the wolves got notified of the maybe seering even though miz didn't get notified about a different night action?
I have been working a lot. Psychiatry isn't exactly a slow service during the holidays, and I have been working every day out of the last 12.lynch MJ
I'll join that train. The lack of involvement sans voting and snark by Day 4 is suspicious.
Also, sorry in advance, I woke up late and am about to go in for a 2-10 shift, so I won't be around for the rest of the day.
The last time you rojo'd you also tried to say it was a joke.I'm Scoobynatural Sam, for the record, and the silencing comment was a joke, my god
Why so much angst over a vote swap? Feels a bit fake tbhUgh **** it.
*******unlynch MJ lynch genny******
No the seer is dead. Role fish much?@genny did MJ get seered or something?
If so I think we should also look at the people who voted for him today, because they may have gotten notified last night.
I don't really have enough time to deal with the game anyway and I've only got a one shot ability so things have been pretty boring. I honestly hate agonizing over when to use one shots, so do whateverOk then why should I trust you saying he's a wolf?No the seer is dead. Role fish much?
Why do you sign up if you never have time to play or enjoy playing? It's rude to the people who put effort into designing and modding the game.I don't really have enough time to deal with the game anyway and I've only got a one shot ability so things have been pretty boring. I honestly hate agonizing over when to use one shots, so do whatever
You’re full of piss and vinegar today. Get up on the wrong side of bed?Ok then why should I trust you saying he's a wolf?
And if the seer is dead, I can't really be fishing for the seer by asking you to explain yourself, can I?
Thank you, that just stopped me from calling someone namesYou’re full of piss and vinegar today. Get up on the wrong side of bed?
Nah that’s just my personality.Why so much angst over a vote swap? Feels a bit fake tbh
We had a craaaazy Thanksgiving case at my job the other day and I work with animals who usually only eat plants.I haven’t seen a single post-Thanksgiving dinner case today. What is going on? Not even any phone calls about turkey!
Apparently it’s CKDFriday, TGIFriday’s much less popular cousin.We had a craaaazy Thanksgiving case at my job the other day and I work with animals who usually only eat plants.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.