You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
But why wait?I'll be sure to share them once everyone else has. Why would a wolf death be suspicious?
Also obviously the death is not suspicious, more the lack of someone sharing info about it. Like, if I'm a vig and I take a shot at someone who flips wolf I'm definitely taking credit for that. Perhaps that's just me?
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
I can think reasons it'd be beneficial to wait.But why wait?
Also obviously the death is not suspicious, more the lack of someone sharing info about it. Like, if I'm a vig and I take a shot at someone who flips wolf I'm definitely taking credit for that. Perhaps that's just me?
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
I still don't understand the connection with it being suspicious if not for the kill then what?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But why wait?
Also obviously the death is not suspicious, more the lack of someone sharing info about it. Like, if I'm a vig and I take a shot at someone who flips wolf I'm definitely taking credit for that. Perhaps that's just me?
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
Why are you fishing?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Man. There's a lotta green here.Dead:
@Navilly - Dog Dean - tracker
@cubsrule4e - Psychic Sam - Seer
@SportPonies - Shirtless Sam - Bombshell
@Dinashadow - Screaming Dean - Banshee
@muttmanager - Purgatory Dean - Assassin
@fromthebox - Dean Winchester - vanillager
@CoffeeQuestionMark - Squirrel & Moose - Thief -----> Banshee
@StartingoverVet - Dean Praying to Cas - Lover
@Barkley13 - Young Sammy - Innocent
@Mad Jack - Ezekiel/Gadreel Sam - Mage
@PippyPony Charlie - Hacker
@acanthuroidei - Cas in Dean's ass - Lover
@mypetmoose - Demon Dean
Right?Man. There's a lotta green here.
All I see is greyMan. There's a lotta green here.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
The sky is grey
The trees are grey
The flowers are grey
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
The trees are grey
The flowers are grey
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Grey his house and a grey little window and a grey corvette and everything is grey for him and himself and everybody around...The sky is grey
The trees are grey
The flowers are grey
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Cuz if AM is chaos/neutral as many suspect I'm concerned if she's floating around killing people. Like yay if she's killing wolves but also not a fan of non-villagers who can kill.Why are you fishing?
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to listen to listen...Grey his house and a grey little window and a grey corvette and everything is grey for him and himself and everybody around...
So are we 3p hunting now? Is that what we're doing?Cuz if AM is chaos/neutral as many suspect I'm concerned if she's floating around killing people. Like yay if she's killing wolves but also not a fan of non-villagers who can kill.
HE’S GRAYBADABADEEDABADYEEEEECause he ain't got nobody to listen to listen to listen...
MJ's vote was taken away too I think. But this would have to be like an every other day mechanism. And then would the wolves have both a silencer and a vote stealer?.. hard to say..
3rd party. Our vig is dead, so it was probably a 3rd party. If I had to tinfoil, it would still make sense for it to be AM. Maybe mel, but he would be playing a lazy 3P game.
But why wait?
Also obviously the death is not suspicious, more the lack of someone sharing info about it. Like, if I'm a vig and I take a shot at someone who flips wolf I'm definitely taking credit for that. Perhaps that's just me?
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
3rd party. Our vig is dead, so it was probably a 3rd party. If I had to tinfoil, it would still make sense for it to be AM. Maybe mel, but he would be playing a lazy 3P game.
Welcome to my world…every game…Also I love how polarizing I am this game![]()
Not the death, but the fact that no one has claimed it. Curious that you, queen of "nobody is reading the thread," are the one asking this.I'll be sure to share them once everyone else has. Why would a wolf death be suspicious?
I typed this before I went to the next page and saw that KC addressed it but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah lets catch us some more wolves before 3P hunting
@Animal Midwife what are your top wolf reads and why? Also, did you kill MPM? I'm somewhat suspicious that no one has claimed credit for that yet.
Please read underlined/bolded part of quote above.I can think reasons it'd be beneficial to wait.
I still don't understand the connection with it being suspicious if not for the kill then what?
IDK how else to explain it. Yes there could be reasons to keep it under your hat. But I can still find it suspicious. Especially with a known villager assassin dead already so... yeah.
I'd also rather have your reads at this point.
Hello capri. How that POE coming?Welcome to my world…every game…
Not the death, but the fact that no one has claimed it. Curious that you, queen of "nobody is reading the thread," are the one asking this.
I typed this before I went to the next page and saw that KC addressed it but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wait MJ has his vote taken away? What day? Could he still talk?MJ's vote was taken away too I think. But this would have to be like an every other day mechanism. And then would the wolves have both a silencer and a vote stealer?.. hard to say..
3rd party. Our vig is dead, so it was probably a 3rd party. If I had to tinfoil, it would still make sense for it to be AM. Maybe mel, but he would be playing a lazy 3P game.
Animal SharkwifeHello capri. How that POE coming?
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Wait MJ has his vote taken away? What day? Could he still talk?
D2 or D3? I just remember at the end of the day when Coop was doing the tally someone said "you forgot MJ voted for so and so" and Coop's reply was "The tally is correct" so then it was assumed by most his vote was stolen.. let me go find it.
Hello capri. How that POE coming?
you can't tell me what to do!Yeah lets catch us some more wolves before 3P hunting
@capri1722 what are your thoughts on AM?
And MJ was a wolf sooo I find it hard to see a fellow wolf taking away one of their own lynch votes. But it doesn't seem like a village ability. I'm taking it on faith that Snowy is accurate here, anyone want to confirm that MJ legit had his vote taken? Do they still show up as missing on the lynch tally?Wait MJ has his vote taken away? What day? Could he still talk?
Yeah that’s making me reconsider my theory on that.you can't tell me what to do!
@capri1722 what are your thoughts on AM?
And MJ was a wolf sooo I find it hard to see a fellow wolf taking away one of their own lynch votes. But it doesn't seem like a village ability. I'm taking it on faith that Snowy is accurate here, anyone want to confirm that MJ legit had his vote taken? Do they still show up as missing on the lynch tally?
Oh yeah I do vaguely recall reading thatD2 or D3? I just remember at the end of the day when Coop was doing the tally someone said "you forgot MJ voted for so and so" and Coop's reply was "The tally is correct" so then it was assumed by most his vote was stolen.. let me go find it.
you can't tell me what to do!
@capri1722 what are your thoughts on AM?
And MJ was a wolf sooo I find it hard to see a fellow wolf taking away one of their own lynch votes. But it doesn't seem like a village ability. I'm taking it on faith that Snowy is accurate here, anyone want to confirm that MJ legit had his vote taken? Do they still show up as missing on the lynch tally?
D3 MJ put in a lynch vote but it wasn't counted in the tally. No one really talked about it though now that I looked back.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 5 Does He Mean Demon Or... Lynch Tally
genny () -
MsP (1) - Snowy
miz () -
capri (2) - Lawpy, AM
3/11 votes
Hasn't changed in like 15 hours, jeez
Deadline: 9pm EST/6pm PST (~4 hours)
genny () -
MsP (1) - Snowy
miz () -
capri (2) - Lawpy, AM
3/11 votes
Hasn't changed in like 15 hours, jeez
Deadline: 9pm EST/6pm PST (~4 hours)
Hmmm. And he was talking that day on thread? Maybe 3P. My wording made them sound a bit iffy.D3 MJ put in a lynch vote but it wasn't counted in the tally. No one really talked about it though now that I looked back.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also does anyone else find it confusing that Jared Padalecki was "Dean" in Gilmore Girls and then in Supernatural they made the other person "Dean"? I don't like it.
Someone asked if he could have Sam meet any of the other characters he has played who would it be, and he said Dean from Gilmore Girls 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Hello capri. How that POE coming?
Off the top of my head, I wouldn't mind lynching you if I didn't think you were village (or at least more-village-than-wolf). Thinking Lawp is a wild card (although autocorrect thought I meant wolf card, and trusting autocorrect is probably as good a strategy as any lol). Have some wolfy feels for Mel. He says he's been suspicious of both wolves so far but like…he's bussier than an actual bus.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
KC wants to vote for AM under the theory she's a 3rd party killer. But since I don't think anyone else is on board with that I'm going with
Lynch genny
Because I think she was low-key trying to move peeps off the MJ lynch and I want her to come here and un-sketchify herself if she can.
Lynch genny
Because I think she was low-key trying to move peeps off the MJ lynch and I want her to come here and un-sketchify herself if she can.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Someone asked if he could have Sam meet any of the other characters he has played who would it be, and he said Dean from Gilmore Girls
"So he could finally meet a Dean with good hair. A tall Dean."
There's only eleven people. Surely a list shouldn't be too difficult to put together?¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Off the top of my head, I wouldn't mind lynching you if I didn't think you were village (or at least more-village-than-wolf). Thinking Lawp is a wild card (although autocorrect thought I meant wolf card, and trusting autocorrect is probably as good a strategy as any lol). Have some wolfy feels for Mel. He says he's been suspicious of both wolves so far but like…he's bussier than an actual bus.
pot, kettleThere's only eleven people. Surely a list shouldn't be too difficult to put together?
This post kinda gives me the vibe of a wolf who’s sick of defending.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Off the top of my head, I wouldn't mind lynching you if I didn't think you were village (or at least more-village-than-wolf). Thinking Lawp is a wild card (although autocorrect thought I meant wolf card, and trusting autocorrect is probably as good a strategy as any lol). Have some wolfy feels for Mel. He says he's been suspicious of both wolves so far but like…he's bussier than an actual bus.
Shhh. No need to panic. I have this all under control.pot, kettle
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just so everyone is aware, you do need to vote in order to lynch a wolf. And avoid modkill. This has been a friendly PSA from the Mods Are Bored Association.
I did!Just so everyone is aware, you do need to vote in order to lynch a wolf. And avoid modkill. This has been a friendly PSA from the Mods Are Bored Association.

Oh man, village is in so much trouble if they don't get a red today. Or maybe not. Still, I wouldn't want to be a green and get lynched today at the detriment of the entire future of village kind!
@capri1722 do you have any good reason why we shouldn’t lynch you? I don’t think we’re at lylo yet but I do think we’re getting close.
Well you're half rightThis post kinda gives me the vibe of a wolf who’s sick of defending.
I don't wanna defend on my birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!Well you're half right
I don't wanna defend on my birthday
Did you want to vote or use the offense on anyone?Well you're half right
I don't wanna defend on my birthday
Happy Bday to you! Does being okay with dying on your birthday mean you like perfect circles? I mean, I like circles, but not when I'm in the middle of a holy oil flame circle. In fact, I guess I don't like circles at all. The circle of life... ha, more like the circle of death.Well you're half right
I don't wanna defend on my birthday
YES MORE LISTSThere's only eleven people. Surely a list shouldn't be too difficult to put together?
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SOMEBODY VOTECOUNT NOW
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
And those reds are mighty evil characters in the show.Man. There's a lotta green here.
THIS IS NOT A VOTECOUNT 😡And those reds are mighty evil characters in the show.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Sorry guys. Internet went out at the cottage this morning and now I'm zooming between connections at the airport. Not caught up at this point and my flight lands after lynch close. Saw someone wanted my wolf reads and off the top of my head without my notes I'm most concerned about Lawper (tunnel or not) and maybe Mel and KC. Capri and Miz I had in my village pile originally but I might be sliding them more down the scale.
lynch Lawper
For now based on previous feels but I'm going to try to catch up on today at least before my next flight takes off
lynch Lawper
For now based on previous feels but I'm going to try to catch up on today at least before my next flight takes off
Last edited:
Miz said she was told that she couldn't vote. So why did MJ still vote?MJ's vote was taken away too I think. But this would have to be like an every other day mechanism. And then would the wolves have both a silencer and a vote stealer?.. hard to say..
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 31K